Alec Baldwin Charged Again with Homicide

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Only took months to see the gun was not modified or tampered with. Barney Fife was on it.

Remember: never put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot, and never point your gun at another human unless you intend to kill them.

We call this the Alec Baldwin Rule.

New Mexico prosecutors intend to recharge actor Alec Baldwin with involuntary manslaughter in connection with the fatal 2021 "Rust" shooting, two sources familiar with the matter tells NBC News.
The source adds that Baldwin's case will be brought before a grand jury in mid-November. There had been recent discussions of a plea deal, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

One of the sources tells NBC News that after further investigation, prosecutors no longer believe the gun had been modified and have found new evidence that they believe connects Baldwin to recklessness around safety standards on the set.

This charge could carry up to 18 months in prison if convicted.

Personally I wouldn’t give him prison. I’d give him 2,000 hours community service teaching inner city kids about gun safety.

Only took months to see the gun was not modified or tampered with. Barney Fife was on it.

Remember: never put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot, and never point your gun at another human unless you intend to kill them.

New Mexico prosecutors intend to recharge actor Alec Baldwin with involuntary manslaughter in connection with the fatal 2021 "Rust" shooting, two sources familiar with the matter tells NBC News.
The source adds that Baldwin's case will be brought before a grand jury in mid-November. There had been recent discussions of a plea deal, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

One of the sources tells NBC News that after further investigation, prosecutors no longer believe the gun had been modified and have found new evidence that they believe connects Baldwin to recklessness around safety standards on the set.

Personally I wouldn’t give him prison. I’d give him 2,000 hours community service teaching inner city kids about gun safety.
inner city kids already know more about gun safety than he does.

Alec Baldwin has killed more people than all the rioters in Washington, D.C. on January 6. He's a douche and deserves to be treated just like everyone else. Hopefully, SNL will have some dress up and mimic him.

involuntary manslaughter and homicide are two completely different charges.

Your thread title is a lie

Coroners report: HOMICIDE

I find it real hard to believe that they could get a conviction on this.

Someone should have set Ronny up

1697589797013.png

~~~~~~
About freakin time....

involuntary manslaughter and homicide are two completely different charges.

Your thread title is a lie
Involuntary manslaughter is distinguished from other forms of homicide because it does not require deliberation or premeditation, or even intent. Since these mental states are not required, involuntary manslaughter is the lowest category of homicide.

Source

So .. it is in fact, a type of homicide.

Good, neither his celebrity nor his white-privelege will be able to save him from justice.

Don't ever do anything wrong in todays America... Don't ever make a stupid mistake.... because there are people who will never let up until you are destroyed... we have lost the ability to forgive and understand and double jeopardy means nothing in America anymore... it matters not how long ago you made your error if its the wrong one you will never be out of the woods....
I feel like I live in a nation of mean vengeful hateful people who live to destroy others.....

He's guilty of negligent homicide, IMO. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason that a live round should have been on the set at all. Really with the special effects that they have these days, there is no reason they should even need blanks. Baldwin is guilty and he should serve time.

Don't ever do anything wrong in todays America... Don't ever make a stupid mistake.... because there are people who will never let up until you are destroyed... we have lost the ability to forgive and understand and double jeopardy means nothing in America anymore... it matters not how long ago you made your error if its the wrong one you will never be out of the woods....
I feel like I live in a nation of mean vengeful hateful people who live to destroy others.....
Already talking about double jeopardy? So you're assuming he gets convicted the first go-round.

Already talking about double jeopardy? So you're assuming he gets convicted the first go-round.
My double jeopardy comment was an example of the vengeance we hold for each other....
People are retried all the time in America today... and its against the bill of rights... lose one right lose them all...

Good to know I can shoot your kid and say oops.
I think the context would matter. I'm not sure how much I would blame the guy who was assured he was handed a safe gun. Seems like a horrible accident. Is the whole team getting charged, or just the guy who pulled the trigger?

Forum List

Back