Alec Baldwin Charged Again with Homicide

The "armorer" on the set was just some 20-something chick Alec Baldwin was fucking. She had no experience and no skills.

Correct. She had no business being there. Her dad is a member of the guild, which is how she got the gig.

Once again, Baldwin was too cheap to hire an actual Union prop master.

False. But you know this. You’re just starved for attention. Go bother someone else.
“At the most basic level, “homicide” is the most broadly applicable of these terms and functions more as a descriptor rather than as a legal statute or charge.

“Homicide’ refers to any and all instances when a person kills another,” says Nicholas B. Creel, assistant professor of accounting and business law at Georgia College and State University. “If you kill someone in self-defense, it’s still homicide, but it’s classified as an excused homicide.”

I cant stand Alex baldwin

He’s a fool who failed to practice simple gun safety

In my opinion he’s guilty of recklessness and an accidental homicide

But thats not murder or a criminal offense - in my opinion

He’s deserves to be fresh meat for the ambulance-chasing billboard lawyers
Accidental homicide is manslaughter- a criminal offense.

“At the most basic level, “homicide” is the most broadly applicable of these terms and functions more as a descriptor rather than as a legal statute or charge.

“Homicide’ refers to any and all instances when a person kills another,” says Nicholas B. Creel, assistant professor of accounting and business law at Georgia College and State University. “If you kill someone in self-defense, it’s still homicide, but it’s classified as an excused homicide.”
Baldwin is being charged with involuntary manslaughter. Not Homicide.

Your title is a lie.

No. Homicide is a specific charge. Involuntary manslaughter is a specific charge.
No it's not you freaking idiot...Homicide is the killing of one human by another....there are different types of homicide, including murder, and manslaugther.

New Mexico Criminal Code has an entire chapter related to Homicide,

Why do you continue to make yourself look stupid defending this killer?

Forum List

Back