Finally a way to bring peace in the Middle East

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
I believe Joe Biden, Benjamin Netanyahu, Mahmoud Abbas and Yehiyrh Sinwar should gather in a natural place, the U.N. perhaps and publicly work out a final peace agreement for all to see.

Biden and the citizens of America should recognize Hamas as legitimate members of the Palestinian people.

1621900064011.png
1621900075982.png
1621900097878.png
1621900128755.png
BIBLETRUTH.jpg

Mahmoud Abbas Joe Biden Benjamin Netanyahu Yehiyeh Simwar & the Lord watching us all

The United States with regional partners should pledge to remove the rubble and rebuild Palestine so that the people there can live in peace and dignity.

In my view this will lead to lasting peace and harmony in the region

The people around the world should march in the streets demanding that this happens NOW!!!!!!

What say you-?

Last edited:
I believe Joe Biden, Benjamin Netanyahu, Mahmoud Abbas and Yehiyrh Sinwar should gather in a natural place, the U.N. perhaps and publicly work out a final peace agreement for all to see.

Biden and the citizens of America should recognize Hamas as legitimate members of the Palestinian people.

View attachment 493204 View attachment 493205 View attachment 493206 View attachment 493207

Mahmoud Abbas Joe Biden Benjamin Netanyahu Yehiyeh Simwar

The United States with regional partners should pledge to remove the rubble and rebuild Palestine so that the people there can live in peace and dignity.

The people around the world should march in the streets demanding that this happens NOW!!!!!!

What say you-?
Hamas and BLM/ANTIFA.......Yep....Fiery but somewhat peaceful....Got it...

It sounds very, very naïve.
Just how many presidents have attempted the same thing?
The only way that it can be fixed is to remove the terrorism and that has always been in my life time, the Palestinians.
What has been the Palestinian response so far? Lets strap a bomb vest to ourselves and blow up some people. Throw pipe bombs into a crowded area. How about sending thousands of missiles without guidance into as many populated areas as possible. The Ma'alot massacre where Palestinians killed school children. Where Palestinians kids learn how to make molotov cocktails when they can barely throw. The First and Second Infifada

I'm sorry, there just isn't turning back from such things. The Palestinians are evil thugs that need to be dealt with as evil thugs.

View attachment 493204 View attachment 493205 View attachment 493206 View attachment 493207 View attachment 493209

Mahmoud Abbas Joe Biden Benjamin Netanyahu Yehiyeh Simwar & the Lord watching us all

What say you-?

Hate to tell you, But Trump was already working on that. Biden could never achieve anything like that. He just doesn't have the leadership abilities and everyone he's appointing to his cabinet hates Israel.

View attachment 493204 View attachment 493205 View attachment 493206 View attachment 493207 View attachment 493209

What say you-?
Meet in a "natural" place? As opposed to an "unnatural" place?
Anyway, here's the thing. There is no way in hell that Hamas will ever agree to a peace settlement, so long as Israel exists. Hamas representatives have made that abundantly clear on multiple occasions. They push this ideology into their children's brains in their schools, spewing nothing but hatred towards "non-believers."
Do you know why the Shiite and Sunni Muslims keep killing one another? The basic reason is that each sect considers the other to not be "true" Muslims. It's a religion steeped in hatred of all who do not follow its tenets. They will make "deals" with infidels, so long as it benefits them, but make no mistake, if given the opportunity, they'd kill all who refuse to convert to Islam.
Take a look at Israel on the world map. It's just this little "dot" of a country, surrounded on all sides by Islamic nations, yet the Palestinians just can't let them exist in peace. All because of the teachings in the Quran.

I just look at this as a gullibility checker.
Believe that Biden can fix the middle east issue by suggesting that one of the biggest terrorist organizations are legit, fuzzy and friendly no matter how many people they kill?
You might be a democrat.
Believe that your Arizona land might have an gulf of California view soon?
You might be a democrat. Hint - I did the research on warming trends in the US using NOAA data with 79 million rows of data, converting it into a relational database, converting that to an OLAP for deep dive analysis. The true mark of how gullible democrats are who think that you are educated if you take a screen cut of a CNN explaining how you are all going to die in the next twelve hours due to global warming.
You write down what the media tells you is gospel without doing the research yourself?
You might be a democrat.
Do you think that we can sustain our economy on deficit spending?
You might be a democrat.
You think that the real issue in the world is people who have more money than you do?
You might be a democrat
You think that riots in every city in the US is a protest and should be ignored but the 4 hour riot in the capital is the end of all worlds
You might be a democrat.
You think that women can be men and men can be women?
You might be a democrat.
You think that Trump is Satan but any democrat that has ever been elected should be up for sainthood?
You might be a democrat.
You think that peace in the middle east might be achieved without killing all those who think that killing children is OK?
You are a worthless democrat.

What say you-?
When Carter tried the same thing, The Palestinians refused to sign the deal because it was a two state solution that gave Israel the right to exist. What makes you think that Hamas which is far more radical that the PLO will go along this time?

What say you-?
Nuke it. Turn it to glass and pillars of salt.

DON'T LOOK BACK

Stupid barbarians don't deserve the sand beneath their feet

What say you-?
They demand a sacrifice. I recommend you oblige them…LOL. Sacrifice your brain. It doesn’t work anyway.

When Carter tried the same thing, The Palestinians refused to sign the deal because it was a two state solution that gave Israel the right to exist. What makes you think that Hamas which is far more radical that the PLO will go along this time?
Carter, whom I think is the most morality true president in my long lifetime, the president who I would welcome as a neighbor first and would trust with borrowing of my lawnmower above all other neighbors, failed at this task with memorable impression, making an embarrassment for all of time itself. He would suit the world better by growing peanuts and building houses.

The lawn mower test of presidents in my life time:
President Johnson: would eventually return my lawnmower but only after being caught mowing his yard in a dress and then send my lawn mower 6000 miles away [research people, please]. It would have dick imprints on it where he was trying to show the world his huge.. hum Johnson nicknamed Jumbo [seriously, look it up].
President Nixon. Would return it after continuing the previous president and sending my lawnmower 6000 miles away but would attach listening devices to it before returning it to me.
President Ford. Wouldn't have much time to actually mow his yard after bowering my lawnmower and falling down the stairs.
President Carter. Would return my lawnmower, but not after filling it up with gas, sharpening the mower blade, rebuilding the engine, get involved in building a house across the street, while teaching Sunday School but forgetting to actually mow the grass.
President Reagan. Would return my lawnmower but the blade was warned down to a nub, take my gas and will return it warn out but convince me that it was for the better of my country. God bless the US but what happened to my lawnmower. Doesn't matter, GO USA.
President Bush. Would return my lawnmower but not after throwing up on it and blaming him now mowing the grass on making a stupid promise that he could mow his yard without putting gas in.
President Carter. Wouldn't return my lawnmower at all but would hit on my wife and my daughter.
President Bush. Would return my lawnmower but it would be warn out and semi forgotten after getting into a fight that someone started for making fun of his daddy.
President Obama. Wouldn't know what to do with a lawnmower but would convince half of the population that the reason that the grass has grown too much is because of racism.
President Trump. He too wouldn't know what to do with my lawnmower but could convince half of the population that it would be in better hands if he was in charge. Media would convince me that me loosing my lawnmower and my grass going would be his fault.
President Biden. Wouldn't know what to do with a lawnmower, but would talk to it softly while sniffing the grass that was in the bagger before. He would then turn the mower over the his VP who was too busy on her knees to notice.

An equal opportunity offender

Last edited:

What say you-?
I always thought it would be great for an Israeli team and a Palestinian team to publicly hammer out a peace agreement. I don't see where Biden or Abbas could add anything of value to the discussion. Who would you want on those teams?

Forum List

Back