The democrats simply never let a disaster go to waste in an election year and again exploit the ignorant base. The Baltimore Bridge....

Nope. Trump would cut the red tape and have the bridge rebuilt in record time.
If Screaming *Joe and the dems get involved it will be a giant boondoggle at taxpayer expense.
Like he did with Infrastructure Week..

Get fucking serious... Loads of weeks but no Bill..

Biden had to go get the Bill....

Trump was all fur coat and no knickers when it came to Infrastructure...

The laugh is that he fooled ye MAGAs, he knew ye would be that fucking dumb.... You are probably still thinking I am wrong, you dumb fuck... Wakey Wakey, you just been conned...

So please tell us another joke, tell how you can move a hurricane with a sharpie.... Thats a good one too..

It is an interstate highway--a federal road.

Though heavily funded by the federal government, Interstate Highways are owned by the state in which they were built. With few exceptions, all Interstates must meet specific standards, such as having controlled access, physical barriers or median strips between lanes of oncoming traffic, breakdown lanes, avoiding at-grade intersections, no traffic lights and complying with federal traffic sign specifications. Interstate Highways use a numbering scheme in which primary Interstates are assigned one- or two-digit numbers, and shorter routes which branch off of longer ones are assigned three-digit numbers where the last two digits match the parent route. The Interstate Highway System is partially financed through the Highway Trust Fund, which itself is funded by a combination of a federal fuel tax and transfers from the Treasury's general fund.[5] Though federal legislation initially banned the collection of tolls, some Interstate routes are toll roads, either because they were grandfathered into the system or because subsequent legislation has allowed for tolling of Interstates in some cases.

That being said, it would seem to me that the bill should be sent to whomever owns the ship that took out the supports.

Actually I think CANDYCORN has a point here (oh geez..did I just say that??? Helllllllp!)

The bridge needs to be started right away, and rather than waiting for the court cases to be settled on liability and payouts and such, which could be months..or years, at least the federal government could foot the bill to get it done, then work the legal system to recover the money afterwards. The question is, will our government hold steady and make hold them accountable, or will they let them off, and hope the American people forget over time?

THEN.......

cnn and nbc will hype how Republicans don't care about the people of Baltimore.

I don't know of anyone who cares about the people of Murdermore.
Everthing of doing what j-mac is doing here...

Say that the Feds should pay for it initially and recoup their money through the courts...

Biden is doing the right thing...

I know critizing Biden is your default, but engage the brain a bit and say, that's the Feds job and Biden is just confirming that.

Actually I think CANDYCORN has a point here (oh geez..did I just say that??? Helllllllp!)

The bridge needs to be started right away, and rather than waiting for the court cases to be settled on liability and payouts and such, which could be months..or years, at least the federal government could foot the bill to get it done, then work the legal system to recover the money afterwards. The question is, will our government hold steady and make hold them accountable, or will they let them off, and hope the American people forget over time?
Reality this is not a political issue...

Biden is President and it is his job to tell people when it is going to be rebuilt.

That's it... There is some that are trying to make it political and when they do, they are made look foolish...

Simple, pay for the rebuilding of the bridge and file the paper work with the court... Move On..

They only want to pay for the bridge so they tack on riders like try to sneak in a million for minority trans rights pottery school to further the influence of fag trannies into making pottery, or 40 million for Ukraine to steal and so on.

Plus I'm sure a lot of them will get a nice kickback from construction companies that are begging for a piece of that sweet sweet endless federal dollar check. They will pay the people who will inflate the cost so they can pocket some money and then give a piece of the action back to the politicians that let them have the contract.

At the end of the day the current administration only makes decisions when it benefits them somehow.

Everthing of doing what j-mac is doing here...

Say that the Feds should pay for it initially and recoup their money through the courts...

Biden is doing the right thing...

I know critizing Biden is your default, but engage the brain a bit and say, that's the Feds job and Biden is just confirming that.
Never mentioned Biden.....Just commenting on Murdermore.

Like he did with Infrastructure Week..

Get fucking serious... Loads of weeks but no Bill..

Biden had to go get the Bill....

Trump was all fur coat and no knickers when it came to Infrastructure...

The laugh is that he fooled ye MAGAs, he knew ye would be that fucking dumb.... You are probably still thinking I am wrong, you dumb fuck... Wakey Wakey, you just been conned...

So please tell us another joke, tell how you can move a hurricane with a sharpie.... Thats a good one too..

Stay of the kook sites jackass.

Reality this is not a political issue...

Biden is President and it is his job to tell people when it is going to be rebuilt.

That's it... There is some that are trying to make it political and when they do, they are made look foolish...

Simple, pay for the rebuilding of the bridge and file the paper work with the court... Move On..
..I think that’s kinda what I just said….

Forum List

Back