BREAKING NEWS: Joe Biden Rejected Proposal from Vladimir Putin to Halt the War in Ukraine

You got caught lying about the website by Lesh, so I don't need to rehash that.

When a cop kills a white person, there is an investigation. When they kill black people, there's usually a cover up if no one filmed it. (and sometimes if they did, like Laquan McDonald's murder.)

Entitled white people rioting because they didn't get the election result they wanted isn't the same as people rioting because the police murder their children.

That's twice Biden rejected peace talks. Just think about how much money we could have saved and how many people would still be alive if Biden would have led in negotiations for peace. There's a reason Biden doesn't want peace between Ukraine and Russia. His profiteering would end.

Making Russia weak is money well spent. They are an expansionist , evil regime.

When a cop kills a white person, there is an investigation. When they kill black people, there's usually a cover up if no one filmed it. (and sometimes if they did, like Laquan McDonald's murder.)

Entitled white people rioting because they didn't get the election result they wanted isn't the same as people rioting because the police murder their children.

“Some guys says “ don’t cut it jackass
We know now that the hierarchy of political leaders elected ad non-elected seems to be DEI. This makes legitimate, intelligent men and women look guilty with this and they are not. The fact is Joe is DEI.

“Some guys says “ don’t cut it jackass
so do pray tell oh great man of knowledge and wisdom is the only acts BLM has taken to help black communities was to burn them down while at the same time they buy million dollar mansions in white communities??

thats sounds more like a white supremisist than a black advocate,,

We know now that the hierarchy of political leaders elected ad non-elected seems to be DEI. This makes legitimate, intelligent men and women look guilty with this and they are not. The fact is Joe is DEI.
Are you translating poorly from another language

so do pray tell oh great man of knowledge and wisdom is the only acts BLM has taken to help black communities was to burn them down while at the same time they buy million dollar mansions in white communities??

thats sounds more like a white supremisist than a black advocate,,
Blow your straw man argument out your ass.

Your claim was that BLM claimed ON THEIR WEBSITE… that they were marxists

You’re a liar and a bad one

So you didn't find a single website where BLM called themselves Marxist, just a bunch of other people calling them Marxist.
just because they didnt say it doesnt mean their goals and objectives werent marxist,, and I did prove they scrubbed their site of all marxist ideas,,

maybe you can tell me what theyve done to help black communities they burned down while buying million dollar mansions in white communities??

Forum List

Back