Final Predictions

Did you read what Nate Silver has written? He also doesn't discount that Hillary could win the PV but narrowly lose the EC, same with Trump he could win the PV and narrowly lose the EC vote.

And the 90+% chance is now out to lunch. Other people are attempting to keep this within reason and grounded, not out somewhere into the stratosphere.

Yes the freaking out begins.

Nate Silver Is Unskewing The Polls — All Of Them. And The World Is Freaking Out.

Yes, Silver is saying there is a chance Trump wins and outdoes his polling numbers in the Electoral College.

However, his models are still saying Hillary wins.

In the state polls where Hillary is leading by at least 5%, she would have 268 EVs.

FTR, Hillary has a much, much better ground game than Trump. The Trump campaign has spent very little on infrastructure, instead relying on the RNC. Hillary has 4x as many staff on the ground than Trump. So it's likely that the polls are underestimating Clinton's final vote total.

As of this moment this is how I read the situation, this is with no Toss Up States.

The polls in PA, WI, MI and MN are very close, the polls in MN are also close but not as much as the other three, so all it takes is a stronger turnout in one of those four for Trump and that narrowly gives him one of Hillary's Electoral College Firewall States, for the sake of argument we'll pick MI, take MI from Hillary and give it to Trump, we then have a reverse of the below.

map.jpg

"FTR, Hillary has a much, much better ground game than Trump. The Trump campaign has spent very little on infrastructure, instead relying on the RNC. Hillary has 4x as many staff on the ground than Trump. So it's likely that the polls are underestimating Clinton's final vote total."

I think everyone would agree that Hillary, like Obama, like Bill, like Democrats in general have a better get out the vote situation than Republicans.

What though I add is that Trump supporters in general are very wound up and motivated, so do they need to be helped to get out and vote like Hillary voters do? Or can they just get themselves out to vote on the day?

Edited as I got WI and MI mixed up.

Trump supporters are wound up and motivated to vote, and will, despite the liberal MSM doing their damndest in the last 4 weeks (with the exception of the last week) to portray a Hill-Beast win as a cake-walk. Nontheless, the illegal Hispanic vote is out in droves out west, here.

It doesn't matter about the Hispanic vote in those places, if Trump can even narrowly pick up one of Hillary's Electoral College Firewall States of Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota or Pennsylvania and hold Florida and North Carolina, he'll narrowly win the EC.

If Trump loses Florida and North Carolina, then Hillary will narrowly win the EC.

Either way I don't think they'll be a landslide.

Pa. never goes Repub, so write them off. Fla. and N.C. are must wins.

Did you read what Nate Silver has written? He also doesn't discount that Hillary could win the PV but narrowly lose the EC, same with Trump he could win the PV and narrowly lose the EC vote.

And the 90+% chance is now out to lunch. Other people are attempting to keep this within reason and grounded, not out somewhere into the stratosphere.

Nate Silver Is Unskewing The Polls — All Of Them. And The World Is Freaking Out.

Yes, Silver is saying there is a chance Trump wins and outdoes his polling numbers in the Electoral College.

In the state polls where Hillary is leading by at least 5%, she would have 268 EVs.

FTR, Hillary has a much, much better ground game than Trump. The Trump campaign has spent very little on infrastructure, instead relying on the RNC. Hillary has 4x as many staff on the ground than Trump. So it's likely that the polls are underestimating Clinton's final vote total.

As of this moment this is how I read the situation, this is with no Toss Up States.

The polls in PA, WI, MI and MN are very close, the polls in MN are also close but not as much as the other three, so all it takes is a stronger turnout in one of those four for Trump and that narrowly gives him one of Hillary's Electoral College Firewall States, for the sake of argument we'll pick MI, take MI from Hillary and give it to Trump, we then have a reverse of the below.

map.jpg

"FTR, Hillary has a much, much better ground game than Trump. The Trump campaign has spent very little on infrastructure, instead relying on the RNC. Hillary has 4x as many staff on the ground than Trump. So it's likely that the polls are underestimating Clinton's final vote total."

I think everyone would agree that Hillary, like Obama, like Bill, like Democrats in general have a better get out the vote situation than Republicans.

What though I add is that Trump supporters in general are very wound up and motivated, so do they need to be helped to get out and vote like Hillary voters do? Or can they just get themselves out to vote on the day?

Trump supporters are wound up and motivated to vote, and will, despite the liberal MSM doing their damndest in the last 4 weeks (with the exception of the last week) to portray a Hill-Beast win as a cake-walk. Nontheless, the illegal Hispanic vote is out in droves out west, here.

This poll from the University of Denver, Colorado has Hillary and Trump both on 39%

225 Crossley Survey Results Media

If you look though more Hillary supporters than Trump supporters have already voted.

Trump/Pence 39% Already Voted 37% Not Voted 42%

Clinton/Kaine 39% Already Voted 44% Not Voted 33%

Also look at those who still Don't Know or have Refused to respond to the poll, 8% Already Voted but won't comment for who and 9% have Not Voted.

Many of them might have voted for Trump, why shouldn't they refuse to comment this, considering the general abuse that meets Donald Trump supporters.

map.jpg

It doesn't matter about the Hispanic vote in those places, if Trump can even narrowly pick up one of Hillary's Electoral College Firewall States of Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota or Pennsylvania and hold Florida and North Carolina, he'll narrowly win the EC.

If Trump loses Florida and North Carolina, then Hillary will narrowly win the EC.

He still has options with either WI or MI, the later is now Hillary 44% and Trump 44%

I predicted that The Donald would win the day he announced he was running and stand by that prediction. Let's make America great again!

map.jpg

This Pennsylvania poll has Clinton 46% Trump 46% and Trump has a 20% lead among Independents 46% to 26%, Clinton has a lead of only 5% with women 49% to 44%, when the MSM want people to think that women are favouring Hillary by 20%-25% or something ridiculous, Trump has a 6% lead among men 49% to 43%.

Pennsylvania Statewide Poll

map.jpg

This Pennsylvania poll has Clinton 46% Trump 46% and Trump has a 20% lead among Independents 46% to 26%, Clinton has a lead of only 5% with women 49% to 44%, when the MSM want people to think that women are favouring Hillary by 20%-25% or something ridiculous, Trump has a 6% lead among men 49% to 43%.

If Trump takes Pa., than the election is his. Pa. (and N.J.) have a 50 year history of Democrat Precint Commissioners with block captains that get out the vote and take tallys' on who votes and who doesn't. I used to live in South Jersey, and the tri-state area wrote the book on what a true political 'ground-game' is. Back in the 70's, if someone wanted a local or state gov't job, they better well be registered Democrat and vote every election.

map.jpg

Michigan poll Clinton 44% Trump 44%

This is from Strategic National, although a Republican leaning polling firm, what's good about this poll, is like the MSM polls they've oversampled Democrats by 5% and even with an oversampling of 5% Clinton is on 44% and Trump on 44% and 5% of those who responded were still undecided.

Two weeks ago Hillary was nearly 14% ahead in Michigan.

EXCLUSIVE: Trump Surging, Now Tied With Clinton In Michigan

map.jpg

If Trump takes Pa., than the election is his. Pa. (and N.J.) have a 50 year history of Democrat Precint Commissioners with block captains that get out the vote and take tallys' on who votes and who doesn't. I used to live in South Jersey, and the tri-state area wrote the book on what a true political 'ground-game' is. Back in the 70's, if someone wanted a local or state gov't job, they better well be registered Democrat and vote every election.

At this moment Michigan would be more easy than Pennsylvania.

I think that there will be a landslide.

Not only is athere a strong shift in the public polls to Trump that was very predictable, and I did predict them, but Trump also has the Brexit factor that would give him a swing of 4%, with 4% from Hillary and 4% going to Trump, an 8% gain and higher possible. This equates to a landslide.

Which is why after Trump is sworn in he needs to have a false flag attack that points DIRECTLY at the democrap party and Clinton that way he can not only lock her up but ban the democrat party as a threat to the nation,lock its members up,all legally because he will have declared martial law because the false flag will be an attack on congress when "supposedly" no democrats were there! New Elections will be held for Congress and the New America Party or American Nationalist Party will be swept into power and Trump will have single party rule for the rest of his life and when he dies one of his sons takes over. Ah...what dreams are made of!
^Trump supporter...
... or as they say, the Trumpenfuhrer. Of course, if it all came true, they'd deny it like setting the Reichstag on fire or the Gleiwitz incident that started WW II. One thing REAL AMERICANS have over latter day Nazi morons is that to work, these kinds of plans have to be kept secret. But in reality the poster is just a troll and Clinton will never be locked up, regardless of the outcome of the election.

Last edited:
Which is why after Trump is sworn in he needs to have a false flag attack that points DIRECTLY at the democrap party and Clinton that way he can not only lock her up but ban the democrat party as a threat to the nation,lock its members up,all legally because he will have declared martial law because the false flag will be an attack on congress when "supposedly" no democrats were there! New Elections will be held for Congress and the New America Party or American Nationalist Party will be swept into power and Trump will have single party rule for the rest of his life and when he dies one of his sons takes over. Ah...what dreams are made of!
^Trump supporter...
... or as they say, the Trumpenfuhrer. Of course, if it all came true, they'd deny it like setting the Reichstag on fire or the Gleiwitz incident that started WW II. One thing REAL AMERICANS have over latter day Nazi morons is that to work, these kinds of plans have to be kept secret. But in really the poster is just a troll and Clinton will never be locked up, regardless of the outcome of the election.

They live in fantasy land and Odium kids himself if he thinks Americans are into fascism. Even most Trump supporters would find Odium to be odious. This board thankfully does not represent the average Republican. Don't get me wrong, I think all Republicans should be looking at themselves in the mirror and ask why they let their party become a safe haven for these nutjobs, it's not like it just happened yesterday.

No, if you look at the list of Toss Up States, some shouldn't be in that category for the Democrats, so you shouldn't think it's funny.

Actually I do think its funny........Trump would have to have some kind of extraordinary miracle to win ALL toss up states and only delusional people can cling to that "miracle" actually happening.

SO FUCKING FUNNY

Folks, it is so awesome to have The Donald, President Trump, as our president. Saw a 1992 interview with him and Charlie Rose the other day. At this time I was a corporate accountant at a Fortune 500 company. I would have sent my resume to The Donald back in the day had I known he was such a cool, well-informed, articulate and successful dude.

Forum List

Back