Final Predictions

Republican control of Congress can be double-edged sword. If nothing gets done, they will take the blame. She isn't a rookie like Obama. If they don't cooperate, it'll be bad for them. Also, my prediction is the low-end for Clinton. It doesn't take into account the "I-can't-tell-my-friends-and-family-but-I-can't-vote-for-Trump" vote.
I'd rather have a do-nothing Congress than a far left or far right government running roughshod over the majority of Americans to push their agenda.

the "I-can't-tell-my-friends-and-family-but-I-can't-vote-for-Trump" vote.

Another Big Lie from the Left. Reality is that GOP/Trump supporters are much more likely to experience hostility and retaliation for openly announcing their preferences. A car with a GOP bumper sticker in a heavily Democratic area is much more likely to be vandalized than vice versa, as are business owners with Conservative views much more likely to be boycotted.

And you know it. :ahole-1:

My prediction is one of them wins by one state. Each holds onto their respective red and blue states. I think Trump also takes Ohio, Florida, New Hampshire, Nevada and Arizona. Clinton takes PA, Virginia and Colorado. That leaves North Carolina and Michigan as the deciders. If Trump takes either one of them he wins. If not it's Hillary.

the "I-can't-tell-my-friends-and-family-but-I-can't-vote-for-Trump" vote.
Another Big Lie from the Left. Reality is that GOP/Trump supporters are much more likely to experience hostility and retaliation for openly announcing their preferences. A car with a GOP bumper sticker in a heavily Democratic area is much more likely to be vandalized than vice versa, as are business owners with Conservative views much more likely to be boycotted.
REALLY??? What about a candidate who talks about "2nd amendment solutions" and his son saying someone "deserves a bullet"? That doesn't seem like a peace loving, live and let live movement. It sounds like street thugs who are going to take what they want, so don't get in our way. If I lived in a Trump area, I wouldn't feel very safe

C'mon, show some backbone.

I correctly predicted every presidential election from my first in 1972 through to 2008.

I believe Barack Obama was an anomaly. Had he been white he'd have never been elected.

The same is true of Hillary. Were she a man she would not even be considered. Reference Martin O'Malley, essentially a male Hillary Clinton without the baggage.

I call a Trump win. No point spread. :laugh:

Kudos for making a bold prediction, and calling it a prediction instead of a declaration or guarantee, like so many on this forum do.

Sadly, I still think it will be the bulldyke......where the hell is the A-bomb promised by Wikileaks?

C'mon, show some backbone.

I correctly predicted every presidential election from my first in 1972 through to 2008.

I believe Barack Obama was an anomaly. Had he been white he'd have never been elected.

The same is true of Hillary. Were she a man she would not even be considered. Reference Martin O'Malley, essentially a male Hillary Clinton without the baggage.

I call a Trump win. No point spread. :laugh:

I think Trump wins. But it is still too close to call right now....and the democrats are using every filthy trick they can to steal the election...as we saw on the video with bob craemer and scott foval admitting to massive voter fraud operations....

Forum List

Back