Clinton Supporters - Don't All Bill Clinton's Rapes Bother You?...

Clinton Supporters - Don't All Bill Clinton's Rapes Bother You

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Clinton supporters continue to obsess over some comments Donald Trump made about women years ago. So i think it's fair to ask them how they feel about Bill Clinton's numerous sex assaults. Is it just faux outage they're expressing over Trump's comments? Or do they really care about women?

upload_2016-11-5_10-19-53.png

Clinton supporters continue to obsess over some comments Donald Trump made about women years ago. So i think it's fair to ask them how they feel about Bill Clinton's numerous sex assaults. Is it just faux outage they're expressing over Trump's comments? Or do they really care about women?
paulitician
I am still disturbed that even the Ted Kennedy case involving Chappaquiddick and Mary Jo Kopechne
was never fully resolved to public satisfaction.

The problem is with our whole justice and legal system that rewards people for lying, taking the
fifth, and exploiting "reasonable doubt". If lawyers fail to use every trick in the book to defend their client,
they can be sued for malpractice. So they have to take advantage of any loophole that could get their client off,
which are used to demand mistrials over any mistake, or it's arguably malpractice.

I have long argued for Restorative Justice alternatives that focus on
* cooperating with authorities as a condition of privileges of innocence until proven guilty
where if you take the fifth, and plead no contest, you accept responsibility for restitution
and consequences of the wrongs in exchange for not having to admit how much fault you had in it or
which person did what if all the people involved agree to plea out and just fix the problem without admitting guilt
* restitution and correction of the abuse violation or crime committed as the goal
* healing the relationships and public trust for public safety and security

I believe we'd have to change the approach and environment around the justice process
if we are going to see different behavior.

If we keep rewarding wrongdoers to get away with legal games
because they are "innocent until proven guilty" then someone still
needs to take responsibility for correcting the problems regardless
which person was found at fault.

If lawyers get someone off who is guilty, those lawyers should absorb the costs
as part of their responsibility. Either counsel the guilty party to take responsibility,
and set up a settlement plan the victims approve as restitution, or the people
"defending and supporting" that person must agree to that responsibility.

So only lawyers who are effective in counseling people to resolve issues with authorities
and take responsibility would be hired to take on criminal cases and mass fraud.

We need to stop this practice of hiring lawyers who merely counsel people
how to create doubt, take the fifth, run from responsibility for resolving the wrongs
and leaving the cost and damages to taxpayers to foot the bill for the wrongdoing.

Why don't RWNJs know that President Clinton is not running for office?

Why don't they mind that their candidate bragged about being a serial sexual predator who has raped many women?

I don't expect too many Clinton supporters to respond to this one. Mainly because they just aren't very honest people. If they were to be honest, most would vote 'no' in this poll. Bill Clinton's numerous sex assaults just don't bother them. And while i think that's despicable, i would give em some props for at least being honest.

But instead, they'll likely avoid this thread. They realize they're supporting pure evil. They're 'outrage' over Trump's comments, is just Faux Outrage. They don't give a shite about women. So don't let em fool ya.

Why don't they mind that their candidate bragged about being a serial sexual predator who has raped many women?
liar, quote trump, the transcript is out there, trump never said or did what you proclaim.

Bill Clinton will be in the most powerful office in the World if his wife is elected. As an ex two term president, as the spouse of the President he will have unprecidented power for a "first lady".

As an abuser of women, that power over the first woman president is even more profound.

liar, quote trump, the transcript is out there, trump never said or did what you proclaim.

Bill Clinton will be in the most powerful office in the World if his wife is elected. As an ex two term president, as the spouse of the President he will have unprecidented power for a "first lady".

As an abuser of women, that power over the first woman president is even more profound.

You won't get anywhere with the Clinton Bootlickers. They'll deflect, defend, and support the pervert sex predator at all costs. They don't care about women. They're outrage over Trump's comments, is just Faux Outrage.

Forum List

Back