Final Predictions

No, if you look at the list of Toss Up States, some shouldn't be in that category for the Democrats, so you shouldn't think it's funny.

Actually I do think its funny........Trump would have to have some kind of extraordinary miracle to win ALL toss up states and only delusional people can cling to that "miracle" actually happening.

No, if you look at the list of Toss Up States, some shouldn't be in that category for the Democrats, so you shouldn't think it's funny.

Actually I do think its funny........Trump would have to have some kind of extraordinary miracle to win ALL toss up states and only delusional people can cling to that "miracle" actually happening.

He doesn't have to win all Toss Up States.

Give Hillary NV, CO, ME 1, ME 2, PA, NM, MI and that's 275 for her.

Give Trump AZ, IA, GA, FLA, NC, OH, NH, PA and that's 283 for him, or give Hillary PA and Trump MI and that's 279 for him.

All of those States polls have now narrowed, many to within the MOE, so it's very close.

Trump by 5 at least. I think the libertarian candidate will get a LOT less vote than is being said and Trump will pick it up when the people really think about a Clinton presidency. Its literally going to be moment in time decision making for many folks. I Think Libertarians get 2% of vote and Green Party 4% simply because I think a lot of disaffected Democrats just can't vote for Clinton or Trump and will vote for the actual liberal Jill Stein.

Trump by 5 at least. I think the libertarian candidate will get a LOT less vote than is being said and Trump will pick it up when the people really think about a Clinton presidency. Its literally going to be moment in time decision making for many folks. I Think Libertarians get 2% of vote and Green Party .5%

With Hillary she needs in the National Poll of Polls to be ahead by more than 4%, if she's under 4% then her Electoral College Firewall of Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota and Pennsylvania can be breeched and Trump can pick either one or two of those States off narrowly.

Republican control of Congress can be double-edged sword. If nothing gets done, they will take the blame. She isn't a rookie like Obama. If they don't cooperate, it'll be bad for them. Also, my prediction is the low-end for Clinton. It doesn't take into account the "I-can't-tell-my-friends-and-family-but-I-can't-vote-for-Trump" vote.
Nothing will get done either way because:

1) The establishment neocons hate Cheeto Jesus, and will block him with more zeal than if he were a democrat.

2) If Hildabeest gets elected, she will possibly be forced/removed from office, for all the shit that the people who won't want to take the fall for her (Weiner, Huma, Mills, etc.) will dump out in public.

A win/win for Murica despite the two pitiful drip candidates.

If Clinton wins Florida:
Clinton 307 | Trump 231

If Clinton loses Florida:
Clinton 278 | Trump 260

That's with the assumption that Trump wins North Carolina, but I'm not sure how confident I feel about that guess.

Republican control of Congress can be double-edged sword. If nothing gets done, they will take the blame. She isn't a rookie like Obama. If they don't cooperate, it'll be bad for them. Also, my prediction is the low-end for Clinton. It doesn't take into account the "I-can't-tell-my-friends-and-family-but-I-can't-vote-for-Trump" vote.

1) The establishment neocons hate Cheeto Jesus, and will block him with more zeal than if he were a democrat.

2) If Hildabeest gets elected, she will possibly be forced/removed from office, for all the shit that the people who won't want to take the fall for her (Weiner, Huma, Mills, etc.) will dump out in public.

Which is why after Trump is sworn in he needs to have a false flag attack that points DIRECTLY at the democrap party and Clinton that way he can not only lock her up but ban the democrat party as a threat to the nation,lock its members up,all legally because he will have declared martial law because the false flag will be an attack on congress when "supposedly" no democrats were there! :) New Elections will be held for Congress and the New America Party or American Nationalist Party will be swept into power and Trump will have single party rule for the rest of his life and when he dies one of his sons takes over :) Ah...what dreams are made of!

Trump by 5 at least. I think the libertarian candidate will get a LOT less vote than is being said and Trump will pick it up when the people really think about a Clinton presidency. Its literally going to be moment in time decision making for many folks. I Think Libertarians get 2% of vote and Green Party 4% simply because I think a lot of disaffected Democrats just can't vote for Clinton or Trump and will vote for the actual liberal Jill Stein.

The polls in Michigan are not solid for Hillary, it's very close, it's a Blue Collar State, they've suffered with jobs being Off Shored and also rising healthcare costs etc.

In the Primaries Hillary in the opinion polls was meant to win Michigan without a problem, what happened was the upset of Bernie Sanders hammering her, the Sanders voters don't like Hillary, they didn't like her then, they don't like her now.

The Blue Collar vote isn't happy with Hillary, Donald Trump has targeted that vote and with the State polls being so close, if the National Poll of Polls on Monday have Hillary at less than 4%, Trump could get Michigan.

Wisconsin polls are also very close.

From Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota and Pennsylvania, at the moment I'd look at Wisconsin and Michigan.

Which is why after Trump is sworn in he needs to have a false flag attack that points DIRECTLY at the democrap party and Clinton that way he can not only lock her up but ban the democrat party as a threat to the nation,lock its members up,all legally because he will have declared martial law because the false flag will be an attack on congress when "supposedly" no democrats were there! :) New Elections will be held for Congress and the New America Party or American Nationalist Party will be swept into power and Trump will have single party rule for the rest of his life and when he dies one of his sons takes over :) Ah...what dreams are made of!

^Trump supporter

If Clinton wins Florida:
Clinton 307 | Trump 231

Clinton 278 | Trump 260

That's with the assumption that Trump wins North Carolina, but I'm not sure how confident I feel about that guess.

And if Hillary loses any of Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota or Pennsylvania, she's back well below 270.

Those four States are her Electoral College Firewall, if that's breeched, she's back well below 270.

If Clinton wins Florida:
Clinton 307 | Trump 231

Clinton 278 | Trump 260

And if Hillary loses any of Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota or Pennsylvania, she's back well below 270.

Those four States are her Electoral College Firewall, if that's breeched, she's back well below 270.

Nobody really expects that to happen. Every 4 years there are predictions about this and close polls and it never happens.

The polls in Michigan are not solid for Hillary, it's very close, it's a Blue Collar State, they've suffered with jobs being Off Shored and also rising healthcare costs etc.

In the Primaries Hillary in the opinion polls was meant to win Michigan without a problem, what happened was the upset of Bernie Sanders hammering her, the Sanders voters don't like Hillary, they didn't like her then, they don't like her now.

The Blue Collar vote isn't happy with Hillary, Donald Trump has targeted that vote and with the State polls being so close, if the National Poll of Polls on Monday have Hillary at less than 4%, Trump could get Michigan.

Wisconsin polls are also very close.

From Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota and Pennsylvania, at the moment I'd look at Wisconsin and Michigan.
I can't wait! I am offering anyone in my town voting for Trump a ride....no one taking my offer yet but lots of compliments for doing so.

If the polls are correct and momentum continues for Trump we will likely see something close to this
upload_2016-11-5_16-2-38.png

But if my suspicions on the Brexit factor are right we will see something closer to this.

upload_2016-11-5_16-4-3.png

If Clinton wins Florida:
Clinton 307 | Trump 231

Clinton 278 | Trump 260

Nobody really expects that to happen. Every 4 years there are predictions about this and close polls and it never happens.

The Leftists for many weeks have been holding up Nate Silver and what he's been commenting, even Nate Silver is now commenting what I just commented.that Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota and Pennsylvania are Hillary's Electoral College Firewall and in the National Poll of Polls if she's under 4% then her Firewall can be breeched.

If Hillary is under 4% and Trump wins NC and FLA and picks up one of the above, she could narrowly win the Popular Vote and Trump could narrowly win the Electoral College vote or the scenario that they both get 269 in the EC vote.

If the polls are correct and momentum continues for Trump we will likely see something close to this
View attachment 96998

But if my suspicions on the Brexit factor are right we will see something closer to this.

View attachment 96999

upload_2016-11-5_16-4-3-png.96999

From reading State polls, I don't think Trump will get NM, OR, NV, VA, CT, ME 2.

From reading State polls, I think Trump has a good chance at getting AZ, UT, FLA, NC, OH, MO, NH and if I were betting on MN, WI, MI and PA at the moment I'd choose WI and MI, I've not number crunched PA or MN today so I'll have to have a look.

Also something is happening in Colorado, the sands are shifting a bit, a few weeks ago Hillary was comfortable there, now something is happening.

View attachment 96998

View attachment 96999

At this moment this is what I'm seeing, this is from factoring in all State polls.

If you notice Hillary is only at 274, so this is why her Firewall States are so crucial, any one of them being taken by Trump and we get the reverse of the below.

I should add about Nevada, Hillary did well with Early Voting, but on Election Day if most Hillary voters voted early and both Hillary and Trump hold 80 percent of their base and Trump wins Independents by 20% then Trump wins Nevada by 4% at 49%-45%

That's how close the situation is.

map.jpg

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
If Clinton wins Florida:
Clinton 307 | Trump 231

Clinton 278 | Trump 260

The Leftists for many weeks have been holding up Nate Silver and what he's been commenting, even Nate Silver is now commenting what I just commented.that Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota and Pennsylvania are Hillary's Electoral College Firewall and in the National Poll of Polls if she's under 4% then her Firewall can be breeched.

If Hillary is under 4% and Trump wins NC and FLA and picks up one of the above, she could narrowly win the Popular Vote and Trump could narrowly win the Electoral College vote or the scenario that they both get 269 in the EC vote.

"The leftists", can you just be a human being for a second?

Anything can happen. I'm simply giving you my opinion. I haven't seen any polling aggregate that shows Clinton down by 4% nationally and I for the most part ignore individual polls. Also, I'm not so sure national polls and even state polls that are coming out today are necessarily telling the full story. People have been voting for weeks and weeks ago Clinton was up 7 points, she's now up around 2 but always maintaining a lead. However, at this moment I think it's possible anyone could win, Clinton appears to have the advantage.

I don't have time for wishful thinking or cherry picking polls to make myself feel comfortable about who is going to win.

1. Clinton wins the Presidency
2. Dems win the Senate with 51-52 seats
3. GOP loses 10-15 seats in the House but retains control.
4. The board traffic falls as most Trump worshipers vacate
5. Those Trump worshippers who stay start dozens of threads about how Trump lost because of "fraud."

Bank on it.

Forum List

Back