Federal charges in the Breonna Taylor case.

The dumbass racist is you trying to defend cops getting an illegal warrant and murdering a black woman. She was an innocent bystander, not one police agency has said this black woman was dealing in drugs or any other illegal activity as far as that goes. It is just trash like you trying your best to portray her as a criminal, so that you can justify the cops murdering her.

No, she was just fucking drug dealers and bailing them out of jail and letting them use her car for drug runs... Nothing suspicious here at all. Whoops, how did that dead body get into my car?

ake that weak ass argument somewhere else, the FBI has shown why they are charging these crooked ass cops and it would have been great if that Uncle Tom AG that is in Kentucky would have had the balls to do his damn job and put these criminals in jail.

The same FBI with a fairly long history of faking warrants and making bullshit arrests? The problem here is DOUBLE JEOPARDY. If you already had ONE jurisdiction review the case and it came up empty, that SHOULD be the end of the matter.

It is racist ass trash like you that tolerates criminals, as long as, they have on blue and wearing a badge and beating or murdering black folks.

So how many black people are murdered by the police every year? ANd I don't mean killed because they pulled a gun or a knife on a cop, but actually "murdered"?

Okay, now, how many black people are murdered by drug dealers and gang members?

Seems your ire is in the wrong direction.

Now, funny thing. Cops kill more white people than black people. Except white people look at the local meth head who got shot by the cops and say, "Good Riddance".

Bullshit, crime was on the decline before he got there and the numbers I posted shows it.

Except before Rudy, it wasn't safe to walk down the streets of NYC. And thanks to DeBlasio, it isn't now.

Think for a second.
If Breonna had been receiving drug packages for a dealer who did not live there, then there would be no packages there for the raid to collect.
They would all be at the dealers house instead.
So what possible reason would there be for a warrant?
And why 12:48 at night, when people are already asleep and can't quickly answer the door?
And why over 60 return shots after the one warning shot?
The police were not carrying out legal duties, and should know better.

Actually, 12:48 at night means they can rush and flush the drugs down the toilet. That's why you go in at 12:48.

It was not a "lawful act".
There was no indication that Breonna Taylor was being used as a drug shipping destination for her ex-boy friend.
The cop who said there was, lied.

You mean OTHER than her drug dealer boyfriend saying, "Bre has my money"?

Totally wrong.
The police never identified themselves, and started trying to bust down the door with a battering ram.
The occupants were more than justified in firing the warning shot through the bottom of the door.
It was an illegal warrant, served illegally at almost 1 in the morning, and the 60 shots fired by police were totally unwarranted.

Other than he fired first, you mean?

WRONG!
They testified to the judge that her house was being use by the ex-boyfriend to be a drug shipment drop off point, and that was totally and completely a fabricated lie.
It was totally an illegal fishing trip, and due to the late time, was assured to be fatal.
That is deliberate murder.

No, it's trying to break up a drug ring that was devastating Louisville...

You are legally allowed to shoot at anyone who poses a deadly threat.
Police can not possibly have any authority above that of anyone else, unless this has become a police state?
He does. Joey wants that...with,of course, him as the head of the KGB.

No, she was just fucking drug dealers and bailing them out of jail and letting them use her car for drug runs... Nothing suspicious here at all. Whoops, how did that dead body get into my car?
According to you and you didn't even know this woman was on the radar before she was murdered. Even the police aren't using that lame ass excuse you are.
The same FBI with a fairly long history of faking warrants and making bullshit arrests? The problem here is DOUBLE JEOPARDY. If you already had ONE jurisdiction review the case and it came up empty, that SHOULD be the end of the matter.
Now the FBI is corrupt, but not the crooked ass cops who are lying to obtain search warrants.
So how many black people are murdered by the police every year? ANd I don't mean killed because they pulled a gun or a knife on a cop, but actually "murdered"?
One is too many.
Okay, now, how many black people are murdered by drug dealers and gang members?

Seems your ire is in the wrong direction.
Who is supposed to arrest those drug dealers and gang members when they murder folks? Would it be the police. The police are here to uphold the Law not break it.
Now, funny thing. Cops kill more white people than black people. Except white people look at the local meth head who got shot by the cops and say, "Good Riddance".
Do they, according to who? Black folks don't have a problem when the cops kill a black drug dealer, but we do have a problem when they murder unarmed, innocent black folks.
Except before Rudy, it wasn't safe to walk down the streets of NYC. And thanks to DeBlasio, it isn't now.
Hard to argue against the numbers, isn't it? Crime was trending down before Rudy even got into office.

According to you and you didn't even know this woman was on the radar before she was murdered. Even the police aren't using that lame ass excuse you are.

Uh, they got a warrant on her apartment because of her association with Jamarcus Glover. She was on the radar.

Do they, according to who? Black folks don't have a problem when the cops kill a black drug dealer, but we do have a problem when they murder unarmed, innocent black folks.

Really? Because frankly, I don't see mass demonstrations when a drug dealer guns down a small child. But a cop shoots a hood, and man, you guys are out en masse.

Now, yeah, legit excessive force, I'm with you.

A woman caught in the crossfire because her gangster boyfriend decided he could outshoot the cops, not so much.

Hard to argue against the numbers, isn't it? Crime was trending down before Rudy even got into office.
No, it really wasn't. That's why he got elected. Dinkins was presiding over a lot of crime, Rudy came in and cleaned it up.

Uh, they got a warrant on her apartment because of her association with Jamarcus Glover. She was on the radar.
You mean the warrant they lied about to obtain and they found NOTHING in her apartment tying her to drugs or any other criminal activity.
Really? Because frankly, I don't see mass demonstrations when a drug dealer guns down a small child. But a cop shoots a hood, and man, you guys are out en masse.
We don't hear folks like you talk about the Hood until you are trying to defend crooked cops and then we hear, "well what about the criminals who kill folks?" Isn't that where the cops are suppose to come in?
Now, yeah, legit excessive force, I' with you.

A woman caught in the crossfire because her gangster boyfriend decided he could outshoot the cops, not so much.
Why do you keep lying and calling this young man a criminal when he has NEVER been arrested. I guess that is the Trump Humper way, keep lying and some fools will believe it.
No, it really wasn't. That's why he got elected. Dinkins was presiding over a lot of crime, Rudy came in and cleaned it up.
Again we can argue opinions, can't argue facts. I posted the numbers, crime was dropping before Rudy got there.

Breonna Taylor was murdered because she was black by white supremacist and most white people will support the murder of black people by cops.

Don't get involved in silly arguments with other racists on here because it really comes down to that simple fact. Anyway this is my first message. Been a silent lurker on here for a while.

You mean the warrant they lied about to obtain and they found NOTHING in her apartment tying her to drugs or any other criminal activity.

Uh, the police investigate a LOT of leads that go nowhere. In fact, a search warrant is usually the LAST step when they are building a case. They already had the case built against Jamarcus Glover, they were just finding last bits of evidence.

Now, I have no idea why Glover told people that Taylor was holding for him. Maybe she was and got rid of the money before the cops got there. Or maybe he was upset that she was shacking up with another guy and decided to implicate her hoping something like this would happen.

The guilty parties here are Glover and Walker, not the police officers.

We don't hear folks like you talk about the Hood until you are trying to defend crooked cops and then we hear, "well what about the criminals who kill folks?" Isn't that where the cops are suppose to come in?

If we let them do their damned jobs, sure. But if every cop is terrified that he's going to lose his job or maybe go to jail because the buggy haired crackhead he arrested just keeled over and died or he had to shoot him after he pulled a knife on him, the don't expect them to make the effort. We are seeing crime shoot up over the last few years, and while there are a lot of factors contributing to that, the war on police hasn't helped.

Why do you keep lying and calling this young man a criminal when he has NEVER been arrested. I guess that is the Trump Humper way, keep lying and some fools will believe it.

Because he shot at a cop. That makes him a criminal.

Again we can argue opinions, can't argue facts. I posted the numbers, crime was dropping before Rudy got there.

Okay, let's look at that. Please not the peak year was 1990. Rudy became Mayor in 1993. Wow, look at the drop in crime starting in 1993,

1660643445894.png

Breonna Taylor was murdered because she was black by white supremacist and most white people will support the murder of black people by cops.

Don't get involved in silly arguments with other racists on here because it really comes down to that simple fact. Anyway this is my first message. Been a silent lurker on here for a while.

If this is your level of discourse, you are probably better off keeping quiet.

I am the first one to complain about police when they DO abuse their authority. I've spent a lot of time here criticizing them for the deaths of Michael Brown, Laquan McDonald, George Floyd, Tamir Rice...

What I don't do is what the Burn Loot Murder types do... which is assume automatically when a police officer uses deadly force on a black person, the police officer MUST be wrong.

Let's be honest. The police execute 10 million arrest and search warrants a year, and they are involved in 40 million traffic stops.

And most of the time, they go off without a hitch.

1000 times a year, an officer has to use deadly force, or deadly force is used against an officer about 100 times a year. Horrible, but we've decided to be a gun-crazy society

of those 1000 times, you can maybe come up with a couple cases a year like Floyd, McDonald, Brown, where an officer showed terrible judgment and used excessive force.

But you really, have to look at a case-by-case basis.

In this case, you had officers who were investigating a drug kingpin. They had credible evidence that the kingpin's girlfriend was holding drugs or money for him. They got a warrant. The warrant turned out to be incorrect on SOME minor issues. (Like was she still his girlfriend, and did the USPS tell them they were delivering drugs?) When executing the warrant her new boyfriend decided to go all gangsta and shoot it out with the cops, which is ALWAYS, ALWAYS a bad idea.

But now we are going to prosecute the cops for defending themselves? Really?

Last edited:
Uh, the police investigate a LOT of leads that go nowhere. In fact, a search warrant is usually the LAST step when they are building a case. They already had the case built against Jamarcus Glover, they were just finding last bits of evidence.

Just more excuses and bullshit.
Now, I have no idea why Glover told people that Taylor was holding for him. Maybe she was and got rid of the money before the cops got there.
Yea that's what it was, she got a tip and move the money before they got there. Smfh.
Or maybe he was upset that she was shacking up with another guy and decided to implicate her hoping something like this would happen.
Maybe you should stop trying to come up with bullshit to fit your racist narrative.
The guilty parties here are Glover and Walker, not the police officers.
So why didn't the FBI indict Walker and Glover, I know why because it was crooked cops that murdered Breonna.
If we let them do their damned jobs, sure.
If a frog had a glass ass it would break every time he jumps, there job is not to murder innocent folks.
But if every cop is terrified that he's going to lose his job or maybe go to jail because the buggy haired crackhead he arrested just keeled over and died or he had to shoot him after he pulled a knife on him, the don't expect them to make the effort. We are seeing crime shoot up over the last few years, and while there are a lot of factors contributing to that, the war on police hasn't helped.
The only cops who are terrified are the ones who are crooked and have been getting away with crime for years, cops who are doing their job have nothing to worry about.
Because he shot at a cop. That makes him a criminal.
No it doesn't, cops have an obligation to identify themselves.
Okay, let's look at that. Please not the peak year was 1990. Rudy became Mayor in 1993. Wow, look at the drop in crime starting in 1993,

View attachment 683176
Your own graph shows that crime was on the decline when Rudy came into office. Rudy took office in 1994.

1660685786245.png

1660685864437.png

Maybe you should stop trying to come up with bullshit to fit your racist narrative.
Not really. The point is, they didn't pull Taylor's name out of a hat. They went after her because Glover was caught on tape saying that she had his money and drugs.

So why didn't the FBI indict Walker and Glover, I know why because it was crooked cops that murdered Breonna.
The local DA did indict Glover.
And I told you why the FBI indicted the cops. Biden needs to suck up to Burn Loot Murder to get black people to show up at the polls. Spoiler alert, they won't and Biden is going to lose congress.

If a frog had a glass ass it would break every time he jumps, there job is not to murder innocent folks.

No, their job was to execute a search warrant, which they were doing until Kenny went all gangster and shot at them and then used his girlfriend as a human shield.

The only cops who are terrified are the ones who are crooked and have been getting away with crime for years, cops who are doing their job have nothing to worry about.

They don't? Tell that to Eric Stillman. He's the cop who shot Adam Toledo, who has firing a gun into traffic, engaged in a chase and was shot after he threw the gun away and then spun around quickly. But the news kept playing a still of him with his hands up before getting shot. Didn't show the kid running with the gun in his hand. Didn't show how the officer tried to save the kid's life. True, even Kim Foxx realized she couldn't make a case with the REAL evidence, but the officer still never go this job back.

Your own graph shows that crime was on the decline when Rudy came into office. Rudy took office in 1994.
So you didn't learn how to read graphs in Public School? No wonder you are so bitter.

Nope.

They have a warrant.

They infiltrate with video tech (to get more evidence) and yell from a distance, over megaphone, to surrender. If shooting starts, level the building with lead.
About that warrant...

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — A former police detective admitted on Tuesday that she had helped mislead a judge into wrongly authorizing a raid of Breonna Taylor’s apartment in Louisville, Ky., setting in motion the nighttime operation in which the police fatally shot Ms. Taylor.

The former detective, Kelly Goodlett, pleaded guilty in federal court to one count of conspiracy, admitting that she had worked with another officer to falsify a search warrant application and had later lied to cover up their act. In pleading guilty, Ms. Goodlett became the first police officer to be convicted over the March 2020 raid, during which the police were searching for evidence of drug dealing by Ms. Taylor’s former boyfriend, Jamarcus Glover.

Inside a courtroom in downtown Louisville, Ms. Goodlett, 35, admitted that she had known there was not enough evidence to support approving the warrant, but had nonetheless failed to object when a fellow detective falsely wrote that the police knew Mr. Glover was receiving packages at Ms. Taylor’s home.

More convictions to follow.

The former detective, Kelly Goodlett, pleaded guilty in federal court to one count of conspiracy, admitting that she had worked with another officer to falsify a search warrant application and had later lied to cover up their act.

Just to make sure this is clear. They lied to obtain the warrant and then lied to cover that up and it all would have been covered up if not for federal charges.

The former detective, Kelly Goodlett, pleaded guilty in federal court to one count of conspiracy, admitting that she had worked with another officer to falsify a search warrant application and had later lied to cover up their act.

Just to make sure this is clear. They lied to obtain the warrant and then lied to cover that up and it all would have been covered up if not for federal charges.

Let's be clear.. this woman was a coward who sold out her fellow officers, because Biden needs to suck up to Burn Loot Murder.

Let the cops put Glover and Walker on the stand, and you'll see what pieces of shit they are

Let's be clear.. this woman was a coward who sold out her fellow officers, because Biden needs to suck up to Burn Loot Murder.

Let the cops put Glover and Walker on the stand, and you'll see what pieces of shit they are
She was a coward when she was conspiring to obtain a illegal warrant that resulted in the death of an innocent black woman.

Let's see if these cowards in blue have their day on the stand or will they plead out as well.

She was a coward when she was conspiring to obtain a illegal warrant that resulted in the death of an innocent black woman.

Let's see if these cowards in blue have their day on the stand or will they plead out as well.

You mean will they plead out when they have a Federal Government intent on crushing their constitutional right.

DOUBLE FUCKING JEOPARDY. The Fifth Amendment clearly states you can't be tried for the same offense twice. these guys were acquitted by a grand jury. It's obscene to try them again on a technicality.

She admitted to the lies. You wanted her to remain a coward and continue to hide behind lies.

You mean will they plead out when they have a Federal Government intent on crushing their constitutional right.

DOUBLE FUCKING JEOPARDY. The Fifth Amendment clearly states you can't be tried for the same offense twice. these guys were acquitted by a grand jury. It's obscene to try them again on a technicality.
Show me were the State tried them for the charges the FBI is charging them with.

Forum List

Back