FBI classifying community preparedness groups as domestic terrorists

I'm sorry, other than actually HELPING people in your community (tangible help), what would you need to form a "community preparedness group" for? To be prepared for what?..oh, yeah, he answers it about 6 minutes into his whine.
Maybe, it's to hide the fact that it's actually a militia...which are illegal..in all 50 states. :)

The FBI shows once again that they are nothing more than a corrupt arm of the political class.

Many years ago while serving in the US Army, this was back in the 90's, I remember hearing rumors from guys who'd just processed out and who had served in certain line units, about their having been advised not to check out certain library books about gunsmithing, handloading, or homebrew explosives in their new lives as civilians. Because if they did, then they'd automatically find their names and home addresses onto an FBI domestic terrorist watch list. Myself, I checked out many books on such topics from on post libraries, which made for interesting and sometimes vital learning—to fill in gaps of information left out of Army field manuals for my MOS. I often wondered if the FBI kept such a list of those actively serving in the regular Army. I would not be surprised to learn that they did.

In my mind, any sensible group of neighbors who live within twenty miles of an urban or suburban sprawl, would want to form an at least impromptu neighborhood watch group—a sort of contingency plan, both for extreme and unlikely disaster response and to safeguard against the likelihood of any random criminal acts, such as home burglaries/invasions, catalytic converter thefts, vehicle break-ins, theft from backyard gardens, and the like. An even loosely organized neighborhood defense force—a unified front against criminal violence and even aimed at dealing with home fires and health emergencies, is more likely to make for a safer place for our children to grow up than a neighborhood of every family for itself.

I suppose one might conclude our government at every level prefers its subjects seek aid in times of need from government resources and only government resources. Then again, I suppose it helps the government in some awful way, knowing the level and quality of resistance it might face should it decide to isolate or quarantine a particular neighborhood.

Let's hope such is not the case.

I'm sorry, other than actually HELPING people in your community (tangible help), what would you need to form a "community preparedness group" for? To be prepared for what?..oh, yeah, he answers it about 6 minutes into his whine.
Maybe, it's to hide the fact that it's actually a militia...which are illegal..in all 50 states. :)
Many states have a state sanctioned emergency reaction force to back-up the NG when deployed or otherwise occupied.....The same goes for the various counties in the Commonwealth. Ours is sanctioned by the Sheriff.

cropped-VDF-Logo-PMS-color-small.png

Guess you don't know about the Cajun Navy ... :auiqs.jpg:
It is about helping people, and we don't care if you aren't prepared or know how to support your community

We don't even care if you think it is illegal, or tell us to stay home.

1659648219544.png

1659648347642.png

Last edited:
  • Banned

Try reading their website, moron. They train people for emergency preparedness, disaster relief, in other words, they teach members of their communities how to work together in the event of natural disasters.

Dumbass.

Yea what the hell is a community preparedness group? They sound like the local clan, or maybe Crips.

The Cajun Navy and their Texas compatriots are way cool.

Forum List

Back