Federal charges in the Breonna Taylor case.

Lying to obtain a warrant isn't a part of any job description.

Joey worships The State-with religious fervor. No action by The State is too much. As long as it is against the "right" people (that is: not his ox getting gored), Joey is perfectly fine with cops murdering anyone they like! He longs for the ability to send NKVD/KGB/Gestapo/Stasi thugs to murder people he doesn't like.

And they have to prove how fast you were going, not just make it up.

Well...not really.

Police fudge to get warrants all the time. That's why you have lawyers to argue it when you are caught red handed having stuff you shouldn't have.

You are subhuman.

Her boyfriend shot at cops. You shoot at cops, it's your own damned fault.

Her boyfriend shot at armed home invaders. (And sadly, only hit one and not fatally.)

If she had better taste in men, she'd still be alive.
If Gangsta Kenny hadn't shot at cops, she'd still be alive.
If Jamarcus hadn't implicated her on a jail phone line that he KNEW was being monitored, she'd still be alive.

And if a woman hadn't worn a mini-skirt, she wouldn't have been raped, right? Every time I think you have hit rock bottom, you squat and squeeze out a jewel like this.

Cops are supposed to uphold the Law, not break the Law. So in your mind the cops lying is ok.

He shot at thugs kicking his door in.

She would still be alive it rogue cops would not have kicked her door in. It's amazing how Walker was never arrested for dealing drugs as you claim. The bottom line is many police officers have the mindset of the sheet wearers and white folks like you have no problem with that as long as they unleash that hell on black folks.

Joey worships The State. If they are acting as agents of The State, he will excuse ANYTHING, as long as his ox isn't getting gored. Joey is the purest, darkest example of pure and undiluted evil on this site-he is evil on the level of Berea, or Vasily Blohkin, or Heydrich.

Criminals are heroes and heroes are criminals. Just more of the upside down leftist world.

Brush your teeth, I can smell the jackboot polish from here.

What was Breonna Taylor guilty of?

Ner as I can tell, really bad taste in boyfriends.

I agree. But letting your current gangster boyfriend bring his gun into your house is probably not a good idea.

That didn't happen. Her boyfriend had no criminal record. (Indeed: he had a CCW permit.)

No, that is not what they thought. Why do you have this pressing need to lie? He was upset and they drugged him to calm him down. They overdosed him. All because of a bunch of insane, authoritarian sons of bitches.

They just can't allow someone to simply walk home despite them having zero reasons to believe he had done anything wrong.

He did NOT belong in a mental hospital.......or do you mean the police officers? Millions have anxiety issues. You are a real poor excuse for a human.

Joey is a disciple of Goebbels: he favors The Big Lie. Repeat it often enough and it becomes accepted as truth.

Nothing, because she was not harboring a known criminal. Show me the police report that states that she was.

He had a CCW permit-that, in and of itself, GUARANTEES he was NOT a criminal.

He never did.

But all the same, you are condemning someone over a past association. Hypocritically so we might add.

They never considered him being on drugs. Just lies, lies, lies out of you. You are starting to make Trump look honest in comparison.

If not for double standards, Joey would have none.

One officer even threatened to sic his dog on McClain if he did not comply with their demands, despite him not committing any crime.

His resistance resulted in the cops using two illegal carotid chokeholds on McClain twice as they tried to subdue him.

Cichuniec and Cooper, two paramedics, arrived on the scene and quickly assessed the situation. It took about 15 minutes for them to decide their course of action. In their speed, they misdiagnosed him with “excited delirium,” and injected the 143-pound man with 500 mg of ketamine — a dose that would have been excessive for a 200-pound person.

'Sufficient Evidence to Establish Probable Cause': Five Former Aurora Police Officers and Paramedics to Stand Trial On 32 Charges In Elijah McClain's Death

"Jump when we say jump or we will jump you and kill you".

The cops and EMTs involved should all be nailed to crosses and left until their bones fall apart.

And he wasn't was he? Incompetent people with badges.

They couldn't grasp the simple concept of a person wanting to be left alone while simply walking home from the store.

Not incompetent. Evil. No different from a Gestapo thug.

hoodies provide more than just physical comfort; they administer emotional comfort, too, similar to that of a weighted blanket.” Ah, this is where the scientific literature comes into play. I scurried over to the friend of every Ivory Tower academic researcher - Google Scholar. I entered the term “weighted blanket” in the search bar. Surprisingly (to me at least), there are robust and longstanding studies on the use of weighted blankets to support people on the autism spectrum, suffering from insomnia, or dealing with anxiety or hyperactivity.

Is There Science Behind Why Teens Wear Hoodies In Summer Heat?

And some people are just ALWAYS COLD. My wife is doing a shooting class at an range. It's probably ~80 degrees there. She is wearing a long-sleeve top under a vest, long pants, boots, and is comfortable. She wears multiple layers when it's 65 degrees. (In contrast, I'm working outside in shorts at 55 and short sleeves down to 50.)

Says first officer to plead guilty. I imagine she is going to turn on Jaynes.

Former officer charged in raid on Breonna Taylor's apartment expected to plead guilty in federal court

Hope they all "accidentally" wind up in general population.

She wasn't arrested, so they realized she wasn't involved. Something you can't seem to comprehend.

Wow... I mean, wow, is your thinking THIS simplistic?
So let's review. She loaned her car to Jamarcus Glover, Drug Kingpin of Louisville. Someone the LMPD was looking to bring down. Her car was found with the body of one of Glover's associates slumped over the front seat after being shot (but since he wasn't shot by a cop, who cares, amiright?) and a bunch of drugs in the trunk.

Now, no, they have NO way of knowing that she was involved, but I promise you, that should put her on their radar as an associate of Glover. So should all the times she came down to jail to bail him out.

So the Postal Inspector is a weasel, but cops who lied to obtain a search warrant are not. Smfh.

Except they didn't lie. Just a difference of opinion on the facts of the warrant.

Black folks have been fed up with crime and police brutality for decades.

I don't think you guys are fed up with crime. If they were, Cops wouldn't have any trouble finding witnesses when crimes are committed.

Republicans talk tough and don't do shit.

You guys are STILL whining about what Rudy did in NYC>

Her boyfriend shot at armed home invaders. (And sadly, only hit one and not fatally.)

Wow, why do you hate the police so much? DId they pull you over too many times, Ditchweed?

And if a woman hadn't worn a mini-skirt, she wouldn't have been raped, right?

Uh, ditchweed, if you date a guy who shoots at cops, then you really are courting trouble.

Which means he hadn't been caught yet... or wasn't selling enough weight to bother with.
I understand you consider everyone a criminal, Lavernty, but that's your mental illness.
Wow, why do you hate the police so much? DId they pull you over too many times, Ditchweed?

I know how corrupt they are. I live in the area where the FBI deliberately framed six people for murder, to protect their own stool pigeon. (Himself a serial killer.)

A cop raped my wife.

Uh, ditchweed, if you date a guy who shoots at cops, then you really are courting trouble.
He shot an armed home invader. Sadly, the attacker survived.

And what is your obsession with ditch weed?

Wow... I mean, wow, is your thinking THIS simplistic?
So let's review. She loaned her car to Jamarcus Glover, Drug Kingpin of Louisville. Someone the LMPD was looking to bring down. Her car was found with the body of one of Glover's associates slumped over the front seat after being shot (but since he wasn't shot by a cop, who cares, amiright?) and a bunch of drugs in the trunk.
So why wasn't she arrested Detective JoeB? She should have been charged with accessory to murder according to your description of events. Oh that's right she was just put on the radar.
Now, no, they have NO way of knowing that she was involved, but I promise you, that should put her on their radar as an associate of Glover. So should all the times she came down to jail to bail him out.
She rented the car, according to you. That is accessory to murder, but she wasn't arrested. Hmmm.
Except they didn't lie. Just a difference of opinion on the facts of the warrant.
Good God man, what the hell do you think the FBI is charging them with.

“Among other things, the federal charges announced today allege that members of LMPD’s [Louisville Metro Police Department’s] Place-Based Investigations Unit falsified the affidavit used to obtain the search warrant of Ms. Taylor’s home, that this act violated federal civil rights laws, and that those violations resulted in Ms. Taylor’s death. Breonna Taylor should be alive today. The Justice Department is committed to defending and protecting the civil rights of every person in this country. That was this Department’s founding purpose, and it remains our urgent mission.”

I guess they just made that shit up. Smfh.
I don't think you guys are fed up with crime. If they were, Cops wouldn't have any trouble finding witnesses when crimes are committed.
Every time you open your mouth you show how naive you are, they can't find witnesses because they can't protect them when the criminals come for retaliation. Got it now genius.
You guys are STILL whining about what Rudy did in NYC>
What did Rudy do in NYC?

“Among other things, the federal charges announced today allege that members of LMPD’s [Louisville Metro Police Department’s] Place-Based Investigations Unit falsified the affidavit used to obtain the search warrant of Ms. Taylor’s home, that this act violated federal civil rights laws, and that those violations resulted in Ms. Taylor’s death. Breonna Taylor should be alive today. The Justice Department is committed to defending and protecting the civil rights of every person in this country. That was this Department’s founding purpose, and it remains our urgent mission.”

You need to understand that Joey is a disciple of Goebbels. Like Goebbels, he likes The Big Lie: keep repeating it enough, and it is eventually accepted as fact. That is one reason he has made 35 posts a day, every day, 365 days a year, for eleven years!

I know how corrupt they are. I live in the area where the FBI deliberately framed six people for murder, to protect their own stool pigeon. (Himself a serial killer.)

A cop raped my wife.

Do you have a link to the framing thing, or are you just making stuff up?

He shot an armed home invader. Sadly, the attacker survived.

And what is your obsession with ditch weed?
That's what you smoke... ditchweed.. Because you can't afford the good stuff.

So why wasn't she arrested Detective JoeB? She should have been charged with accessory to murder according to your description of events. Oh that's right she was just put on the radar.

Get real, dumbass. There was enough plausible deniability for her to claim, "I had no idea he was going to do that". But enough suspicion to put her on the radar. The problem with this case is you are portraying her as an innocent bystander, when she clearly wasn't.

Translation- Joe Biden needs to appease Burn Loot Murder, because he couldn't get police reform past Joe Manchin. And he's going to deliver the House to the GOP in the process.

Every time you open your mouth you show how naive you are, they can't find witnesses because they can't protect them when the criminals come for retaliation. Got it now genius.
That you tolerate criminals... yup. You make heroes out of them. You sing happy songs about them. And that when a cop offs one, you make him into a fucking saint.

1660472689228.png

What did Rudy do in NYC?

Brought down the crime rate by putting the crooks in their place.

Do you have a link to the framing thing, or are you just making stuff up?

Of course I have a link.

That's what you smoke... ditchweed.. Because you can't afford the good stuff.

More lies from you, as always.

Of course I have a link.

More lies from you, as always.

So according to your own article, it was a hitman who framed these guys (four guys, not six) and they were all involved in Mob activity.

Get real, dumbass. There was enough plausible deniability for her to claim, "I had no idea he was going to do that". But enough suspicion to put her on the radar. The problem with this case is you are portraying her as an innocent bystander, when she clearly wasn't.
The dumbass racist is you trying to defend cops getting an illegal warrant and murdering a black woman. She was an innocent bystander, not one police agency has said this black woman was dealing in drugs or any other illegal activity as far as that goes. It is just trash like you trying your best to portray her as a criminal, so that you can justify the cops murdering her.
Translation- Joe Biden needs to appease Burn Loot Murder, because he couldn't get police reform past Joe Manchin. And he's going to deliver the House to the GOP in the process.
Take that weak ass argument somewhere else, the FBI has shown why they are charging these crooked ass cops and it would have been great if that Uncle Tom AG that is in Kentucky would have had the balls to do his damn job and put these criminals in jail.
That you tolerate criminals... yup. You make heroes out of them. You sing happy songs about them. And that when a cop offs one, you make him into a fucking saint.
It is racist ass trash like you that tolerates criminals, as long as, they have on blue and wearing a badge and beating or murdering black folks.
Brought down the crime rate by putting the crooks in their place.
Bullshit, crime was on the decline before he got there and the numbers I posted shows it.

~~~~~~
Another instance of the Maoist Left railroading Law enforcement.
The boyfriend produces a gun uses the woman as a shield, fires at police the police return fire and the police are blamed her death.

Not at all what happened.
The warrant was faulty and based on lies, the raid deliberately dangerous due to the late hour, and the police started illegal busting down the door.
The boyfriend shot low, through the door, as a warning.
He did NOT use the woman as a shield, and she was not even in the kitchen, but a hallway.
But they could see her through a window, so deliberately murdered here even though they should have seen she was unarmed.

Right Law enforcement should notify the perpetrator(s) at least 48 hours before raiding and carrying out the warrant giving everyone a chance. Eh?
Just another instance of the George Floyd syndrome. Law enforcement on the chopping block.

The right to privacy in the home is supreme to almost all other rights.
Drug laws do not measure up, and there certainly was no reason not to conduct the execution of the warrant in the daylight.
Nor was there any reason to bust down the door.

The only syndrome with George Floyd is that you do not strangle suspects to death.

~~~~~~
I was ridiculing what these Soro's funded district attorneys have charged these LEO's with. Now they are claiming that the warrant was illegally processed and carried out, and the police officers are at fault.
What Progressive Maoist Democrat Commies are doing is destroying the system of law. Who today wants to become a cop or enlist in the military when you're ordered to do a seemingly lawful act and are prosecuted for doing it?
The police officers involved were carrying out their duties

It was not a "lawful act".
There was no indication that Breonna Taylor was being used as a drug shipping destination for her ex-boy friend.
The cop who said there was, lied.

Think for a second.
If Breonna had been receiving drug packages for a dealer who did not live there, then there would be no packages there for the raid to collect.
They would all be at the dealers house instead.
So what possible reason would there be for a warrant?
And why 12:48 at night, when people are already asleep and can't quickly answer the door?
And why over 60 return shots after the one warning shot?
The police were not carrying out legal duties, and should know better.

Yeah, fuck that concept of Double Jeopardy.

While the cops did a lot of things that were wrong in this case, the proximate cause of this tragedy was Kenneth Walker firing through a door at officers.

Totally wrong.
The police never identified themselves, and started trying to bust down the door with a battering ram.
The occupants were more than justified in firing the warning shot through the bottom of the door.
It was an illegal warrant, served illegally at almost 1 in the morning, and the 60 shots fired by police were totally unwarranted.

The proof I am right is that the boyfriend who shot was never arrested or charged.

Show me where you are legally allowed to shoot at police.

Thanks.

You are legally allowed to shoot at anyone who poses a deadly threat.
Police can not possibly have any authority above that of anyone else, unless this has become a police state?

WRONG!
They testified to the judge that her house was being use by the ex-boyfriend to be a drug shipment drop off point, and that was totally and completely a fabricated lie.
It was totally an illegal fishing trip, and due to the late time, was assured to be fatal.
That is deliberate murder.

Forum List

Back