Federal Aviation Administration seeks employment candidates with "severe intellectual" disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental conditions

~~~~~~
Even the alt left media tells us what you refuse to believe.
Yes Doc, diverse. People of color, women, people who may not have the financial means for full pilot training. Not mentally challenged, with behavior disorders, and degenerates. There is a certain level of both physical and mental challenges you need to be able to pass to be a pilot.

And there is no such thing as "alt-left".
There is only alt-right. :)

FAA controls the air and that is VERY high stress job. Perfect for someone with disabilities and mental problems right?
Gov't in general.
1705274205604.png

Better than putting a fascist backed by every anarchist radical ragtag militia in the country, to help end democracy as we know it.
One more thing dumbass....

NO ONE....

NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKER who supports Trump is "anti-government".

That particular term is much better applied to regressive lunatics like you who disregard the COTUS and America as a matter of lifestyle. If we're out to "End Democracy" as YOU "know" or WANT it, it's because this is a Constitutional Republic of Sovereign States.

Not a soviet union or a dystopian collective hell hole. North Korea is more your type of "republic".

It is YOU ASSHOLE REGRESSIVE PIECES OF SHIT that are "anarchist radical ragtags" burning down cities to protest bullshit causes. That's your sort of "democracy, and YOU'RE FUCKIN A RIGHT we're going to end it.

With prejudice.

Apparently the demand for these specific employees stems from the FAA’s "Diversity and Inclusion" hiring plan, which is overseen by Secretary Pete Buttigieg's Department of Transportation.

Potential staff with severe psychiatric disability were one of the primary demographs targeted for employment with the FAA under Buttigieg.

Anyway...

Sad to say, but how is this a surprise?

2023-01-30_17-09-29.jpg

More Black people and women pilots is a concern for you?
So long as they can meet standards. Absolutely not. However they are LOWERING standards so that they can get the jobs.

I am a pilot, however I am old, so I no longer fly as Pilot in Command, I have younger, more capable pilots fly my plane and I act as copilot.

I know my limitations, and act accordingly.

These new hires DON'T know their limitations.

So ask yourself, do you want to fly with a pilot who has thousands of hours on their resume, or someone hired because of their skin tone?

Is it possible that mindless pk imagines that we’re talking about staffing the back office of his local fire department.

How discriminatory.

No no. We must put quadrapalegics on the front lines of firefighters.

If you could stick to the topic, that would be great. When sticking to the topic, maybe stick to the facts also.

What is wrong with people getting a job? In thread after thread after thread, that is what is argued that people should do.

So long as they can meet standards. Absolutely not. However they are LOWERING standards so that they can get the jobs.

I am a pilot, however I am old, so I no longer fly as Pilot in Command, I have younger, more capable pilots fly my plane and I act as copilot.

I know my limitations, and act accordingly.

These new hires DON'T know their limitations.

So ask yourself, do you want to fly with a pilot who has thousands of hours on their resume, or someone hired because of their skin tone?

Limitations? Fox News triggers you and you go off on some idea that the FAA is going to hire people who are incapable of flying planes to fly planes. The FAA hires people for all sorts of roles. But after all, you never needed a pilots license with how far you are able to simply jump to conclusions.

If you could stick to the topic, that would be great. When sticking to the topic, maybe stick to the facts also.

What is wrong with people getting a job? In thread after thread after thread, that is what is argued that people should do.
when people unable to preform a job are hired to jobs that involve risk to hundreds then no I dont think you should just hire anyone dumbass.

Limitations? Fox News triggers you and you go off on some idea that the FAA is going to hire people who are incapable of flying planes to fly planes. The FAA hires people for all sorts of roles. But after all, you never needed a pilots license with how far you are able to simply jump to conclusions.
no one is just talking about pilots. Most jobs in the FAA require the need to be proficient and mentally stable.

when people unable to preform a job are hired to jobs that involve risk to hundreds then no I dont think you should just hire anyone dumbass.

There is zero indications that anyone unable to do any certain job is being hired.

But as I note Fox triggers you and you jump.

Forum List

Back