FBI Attempts To Throw Biden / WH Under The Proverbial Bus For Manufacturing Fake 'Extremists' / 'White Supremacist' Cases

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'The WH made us do it...'

laughing hilariously.jpg

Yep, these things always collect momentum. Once the rats start leaving the ship, other rats follow.

The Democrats cannot stop what's coming. Or, as the Bible says, "you reap what you sow". And, "The getting of treasures by a lying tongues is a fleeting vapor and a snare of death."--Proverbs 21:6

Time for them to pay the piper

glad the fbi has folks willing to admit that xiden is pressuring them to go after folks for polltical reasons
I think the "good" agents left among them know they are being tarred with the same brush as the criminal Schutzstaffel-types. They also understand that unless they make a stand NOW, they will never be able to deny their complicity later.

I think the "good" agents left among them know they are being tarred with the same brush as the criminal Schutzstaffel-types. They also understand that unless they make a stand NOW, they will never be able to deny their complicity later.

I saw a T-shirt in Walmart this afternoon, that said Defund the FBI. Got to love it.

There are far more extremeists for blacks than there are for whites in this country.

We see it every single day on tv. Blm running around burning and looting and robbing in the name of blacks. People like Biden saying he will only put a black woman on the supreme court. Schools saying they will lower standards for non blacks because of blacks. Blacks on TikTok ranting and raving everyday about how the white man should be attacked and punished. Black politicians like Lori lightfoot saying she won't take personal interviews by non black reporters or Eric Adams only wanting to hire blacks. And so on.

And all the while the Biden administration, democratic politicians in states, and blacks spend all their time screaming about white supremacists and racism and all that other bullshit and most white people are standing around saying "what white supremacists?".

I'll tell you what, they will create white supremacists by telling us we are all them and holding us down to prop up blacks. They will cause racism, not prevent it.

The whole thing about the corruption within the hierarchy is disturbing but this part jumped out, "Meet Internal Metrics". I did not know that the FBI had 'quota' standards for operating procedures on different types of criminal offenses. But given the context I am reminded of the NKVD during Stalin's Terror campaigns sending out quotas of people to kill and murder to provincial offices.
Beware when men come to your door and proclaim they are from the government and here to help.

The whole thing about the corruption within the hierarchy is disturbing but this part jumped out, "Meet Internal Metrics". I did not know that the FBI had 'quota' standards for operating procedures on different types of criminal offenses. But given the context I am reminded of the NKVD during Stalin's Terror campaigns sending out quotas of people to kill and murder to provincial offices.
Beware when men come to your door and proclaim they are from the government and here to help.
Excellent.....right on target.

There are far more extremeists for blacks than there are for whites in this country.

We see it every single day on tv. Blm running around burning and looting and robbing in the name of blacks. People like Biden saying he will only put a black woman on the supreme court. Schools saying they will lower standards for non blacks because of blacks. Blacks on TikTok ranting and raving everyday about how the white man should be attacked and punished. Black politicians like Lori lightfoot saying she won't take personal interviews by non black reporters or Eric Adams only wanting to hire blacks. And so on.

And all the while the Biden administration, democratic politicians in states, and blacks spend all their time screaming about white supremacists and racism and all that other bullshit and most white people are standing around saying "what white supremacists?".

I'll tell you what, they will create white supremacists by telling us we are all them and holding us down to prop up blacks. They will cause racism, not prevent it.
Even blacks admit they are more racist than any other group.....their daily livres are consumed with racial b.s. and that is a understatment....their whole existence is based on their racial attitude.

Many if not most whites believed years ago that all we had to do to eliminate racism was for whites to stop discriminating against blacks.....for the most part that was done....but lo and behold we now face a new snake in the grass.....black racism.

The President who raised a CRACKHEAD is lecturing US on MORALS!​

And showered with his daughter Ashley.

Forum List

Back