The resistance to ‘law and order’? Is support and or the desire for law and order just too much of a ‘white thing’ for Democrats to really get behind?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The wide open border, the calls to defund the police, the off the charts crime in all blue hell-holes, the Lib DA’s that refuse to prosecute…the glorification of lifelong criminals like George Floyd.
Generally speaking….Is law and order a white thing, a core American thing?

The wide open border, the calls to defund the police, the off the charts crime in all blue hell-holes, the Lib DA’s that refuse to prosecute…the glorification of lifelong criminals like George Floyd.

Sometimes, I do wonder. Right now, there isn't any party interested in standing behind the rule of law if it adversely affects the interests of the parties or turns off their voters.

Sometimes, I do wonder. Right now, there isn't any party interested in standing behind the rule of law if it adversely affects the interests of the parties or turns off their voters.
Please to provide examples of a red city/state that "goes the way the wind blows" when it comes to L&O.

I suspect it's one of the very few things the gop does not do like the dems do.

I'm not saying there can't be reform such as decimalizing the weed but if there is no appetite for dem type "reform" in a red state/city I don't see the gop going out of their way to make it happen.

It’s not a “white thing” so much as it is a “Right vs Wrong thing”. Our Leftist cousins have a major problem with Right/Wrong on an Ideological level.

They simply cannot comprehend the idea that there are definitive societal/cultural standards for personal activity and those who break those standards need to face the consequences of their choices.

Please to provide examples of a red city/state that "goes the way the wind blows" when it comes to L&O.

I'm not saying there can't be reform such as decimalizing the weed but if there is no appetite for dem type "reform" in a red state/city I don't see the gop going out of their way to make it happen.

The Taskforce for 21st century Policing was initiated to increase confidence in and respect for law enforcement. Trump threw it out.

It’s not a “white thing” so much as it is a “Right vs Wrong thing”. Our Leftist cousins have a major problem with Right/Wrong on an Ideological level.

They simply cannot comprehend the idea that there are definitive societal/cultural standards for personal activity and those who break those standards need to face the consequences of their choices.

White thing like Trump being above the law?

That's just the "easy button" to press when you dont have anything of substance to offer to a conversation
I can’t speak to the mindset of the Trumpsters because I’m not one. I voted for him in 2016. I didn’t vote for him in 2020 and wouldn’t in 2024.

Which Republican led cities push policies that lead to lawlessness?
Beats me. I am not a megalopolis city dweller. I am still wondering if large megalopolis Republican cities exist and if so, are they free of or more free (to be fair) of crime, drugs, homelessness and low income citizens in dilapidated run down inner city squalor, than the Democratic shitholes. If you were looking for an Independent to champion Democrat policies of local administration, you got the wrong guy. I will say, I have offered up my question (within threads of other people, such as this one) with not a single answer, not a single example, yet bombarded daily with how horribly run Democrat shitholes are. In case you didn't pick up on it, I am waiting for proof, the Republicans run their large cities better, before getting too worked up to point fingers at those damned Democrat and their lawless ways. It is my opinion, that at the local level it is more important to pick the person, rather than the party, my own small city being a good example, with its small city mayor who ran not on Democrat or Republican polices but on his ability and yes, to an extent, his direct family relation and upbringing of the family that was arguably led by the best Mayor the city ever had. If wondering his party still, it is Democrat, but he ran on modern forward-looking, yet conservative management style, not being a Democrat. And that is just it. It is not the party. It is the person and local voters should go for the best person, not the party affiliation, as at this level it is people we can know and meet walking around in the street and know better, bopping into Lowes or local quick mart as they stop in for a soft drink and a tater, standing in line like everybody else on the go. Last but not least, normal local voters should vote local or just the assholes will.

Good point.

Is law and order a product of colonizers?

Was there ever law and order on earth before WESTERN EUROPEANS settled in the US?

Where have I ever suggested that Mr Trump is or should be above the law?
Correct.....if he is ever proven guilty of a crime he deserves to be punished. Just like all the already proven felons like Clinton, Obammy and Biden need to be punished.

It is local to the local citizens and what they choose. If they choose shitty or stay home, as it is just a local election (and yes, I know idiots that think like that) then you put up with what you get, probably hoping others will get out and elect somebody better next time, while you fume "See? Look at this schmuck elected. This is exactly why I don't vote local, assholes get elected anyway".

It is local to the local citizens and what they choose. If they choose shitty or stay home, as it is just a local election (and yes, I know idiots that think like that) then you put up with what you get, probably hoping others will get out and elect somebody better next time, while you fume "See? Look at this schmuck elected. This is exactly why I don't vote local, assholes get elected anyway".
Well that don't make no sense at all.....All politics starts local....I stand in their shit with both feet in my AO. We tend to elect more Independents to local office than gop/dem slags.

Same shit... As we said before...

62% of the undocumented people in US just over stayed their visa...

The State Dept issues those visas... Who gutted the state dept...

Well done reminding who created the mess..

As for people coming across the border...
Many are coming seeking asylum from the drug violence which is paid for by US drug consumers...
It was bearable because US used to help pay and support for security in those countries.

Who do we thing cut that funding?

Defund the police. Again who was talking about defunding FBI a couple of weeks ago because the cult leader was getting investigated for breaking the law.

Couldn't be bother answering the rest... I made you look enough of a fool

Forum List

Back