Obtained Documents Prove WH Worked Directly W/National Archives To Open Up Trump Investigation - WH LIED...AGAIN

The "story" in "PJ Media" links to the "Just The News" website. The video on that site claims it has a "letter", but it does not show the actual letter, it shows words that were typed out in a graphic, and even scrolled out. That's not a letter.

But no one here questions this at all. They just assume it's all true. And they get angrier and more agitated.

Just another disturbing example of the insulted alternate universe. A separate ideological reality. You people are being manipulated, right now, and there doesn't seem to be anything that can be done about that.
Stupid fuckwad, Biden's kid really did smoke crack with underage Chinese hookers.

Sorry to burst your TDS-suffering, Trump-obsessed, indoctrinated buble, snowflake, but Trump ain't 'my guy'.

You are the perfect example of sheep who feel the need to be controlled, led, rather than thonk for themselves, the type of weak-minded Party-1st (instead of Country 1st) snowflake who believes in cults of Personalities, and believe everyone has to be die-hard Democrat or Republican.

You also moronically seem to believe if one is a Conservative they must automatically suport Trump un-condituonally.

In short, you're an indoctrinated partisan idiot.

That's not me. I spent 34 years defending and representing my country, defending and protecting them Constitution, and your right to be / say stupid things.

My oath was to the country, my loyalty, unloke you, is to the country, not to a PARTY. I don't follow blindly...like you.

You’re the blindest adherent to the Trump Cult on this board. Your only oath is to Trump and you will tell ant lie and commit any crime necessary to return him to power.

You’re the blindest adherent to the Trump Cult on this board. Your only oath is to Trump and you will tell ant lie and commit any crime necessary to return him to power.
Yep. You damn right we will do anything to defeat you vermin. Enough is enough.

Forum List

Back