FBI Labeled Vet-Led Organization 'Domestic Terrorists'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...after FBI investigation had already cleared them.

The FBI continues to be exposed as a threat to the US & American citizens.

Citizens, parents, vets...anyone who criticizes / opposes the Marxist tyrannical / Authoritarian Democrats' agenda, failed policies, and crimes...

Holy crap imagine your defense against being a terrorist organization is "the veteran-led group was already cleared by the FBI as a ‘non-threat’ in 2020." Leave those poor larpers alone. They just want to pretend to be terrorists that threaten the nation :lmao:

Holy crap imagine your defense against being a terrorist organization is "the veteran-led group was already cleared by the FBI as a ‘non-threat’ in 2020." Leave those poor larpers alone. They just want to pretend to be terrorists that threaten the nation :lmao:

You fucking retard, the group teaches disaster recovery, local area preparedness to ensure when a disaster happens they won't be as badly affected, and they generate donations to help those who have been the victims of a natural disaster.

You are so ridiculously ignorant it is astonishing.

I bet you need help to wipe your own ass.

Imagine being the already proven criminal traitor FBI who just blamed Biden and his WH for pressuring the FBI into manufacturing false 'extremists', 'white supremacust', and 'domestic terrorist' cases and now trying to defend a rogue agent for doing the same thing, victimizing innocent Americans it / they had already cleared...

laughing hilariously.jpg

...after FBI investigation had already cleared them.

The FBI continues to be exposed as a threat to the US & American citizens.

Citizens, parents, vets...anyone who criticizes / opposes the Marxist tyrannical / Authoritarian Democrats' agenda, failed policies, and crimes...

Imagine being a decent FBI field agent and having to watch worms the likes of Peter Str-- however you spell his name decimate your organization and basically your credibility.

As I have said. When the house of cards starts falling, it falls very very fast. And it appears that here we go. Delicious, and right before the midterms too.

They're simply a prepper group.

But many moonbats believe that being prepared for emergencies somehow means you're a fascist violent extremist.
I thought I caught some verbiage in their description about "militias" and "defense"... which, of course, might be easily construed as something else.

Forum List

Back