Trump Is A White Supremacist: Let's Put The Leftist Fake News Narratives/Lies To Rest Once & For All

kkk is democrats. fk I wish you leftists could read.
KKK is CON$ervative. I wish you Right-wing nuts could think!
kkk is democrats.
The KKK are CON$ervoFascists, always have been and always will be.
Democrats own it and it bugs the fking snot out of you. you vote for the actual party of hate every time you vote. ain't you a proud one?
Lying CON$ervoFascist scum have ALWAYS owned the KKK and they know it, which is why they try to pass them off to everyone else.

The orange idiot said he was the least racist himself lol
Look at his fan girls in here they are all racists, the KKK and white supremacists love him. Him and his are proud racists.
Once upon a time. You cant sell that ahit.
Why have any doubt that you and your parry are racists ? Who are you kidding ?

Look at his fan girls in here they are all racists, the KKK and white supremacists love him. Him and his are proud racists.
the pos in his tweet storm today not ONCE mentioned the murders of 50 muslems in NZ The man is a walking POS as are all his pos followers

jc wears his sheet on saturdays

President Trump recently stated that he does not view White Nationalism as a rising threat around the world.

The Liberal Media seized on his comment to once again falsely accuse the President of not only emboldening White Supremacy but went as far as accusing the President of BEING a White Supremacist.

This false narrative began when President Trump publicly debunked the Fake News report regarding the violence in Charlottesville.

- The FACT that was under-reported by the Liberal media was that the White Supremacist group that assembled and marched in Charlottesville had legally acquired permission to do so.
*** Our Constitution, like it or not, protects the rights of every citizen to freely and peacefully assemble and of free speech. Allowing free speech is one of the things that separates us from oppressive nations / governments like North Korea and China and is one of the things that makes this nation one of the greatest nations in the world.

- The FACT is the violent Liberal extremist group Antifa showed up in Charlottesville with weapons and protective gear admittedly with the full intent on instigating violence, something their leader admitted openly several days later, and did so. (It was revealed later that Antifa was one of 3 violent liberal groups who willingly took money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence, violence that was seen, among other places, in Baltimore and Charlottesville).

After the 2 sides engaged in violence in Charlottesville, the Liberal media pushed the FALSE narrative that the White Supremacists had instigated and was solely responsible for the violence. The Fake News agencies pushed this false narrative while suggesting that such groups should not be granted the same 1st Amendment Right every American has due to its beliefs.

When one side begins declaring that Constitutional Rights, especially the Right of Free Speech, should not only be stripped from a group but suggests that THEY be ‘anointed’ as the Judge and Jury for which speech and ideology should be considered acceptable it is at that time that Freedom and Democracy are threatened.

President Trump acted to counter the Fake News being pushed by SUGGESTING that more than one group shared responsibility for the violence in Charlottesville. Despite this idea being ‘common sense’ – understanding that ‘it takes 2 to Tango’, President Trump did what the Fake News refused to do – INVESTIGATE. The Fake News agencies 1st attacked the President for even suggesting that anyone else shared any amount of blame, declaring this to be a lie. As the evidence coming out proved more and more the President was right, the Fake News agencies then attacked the President for ‘defending the White Nationalists’ and began suggesting the President was a White Supremacist supporter / enabler…even a White Supremacist himself.

WHAT THE PRESIDENT WAS REALLY DOING WAS STANDING UP FOR AMERICANS AND THEIR EQUAL RIGHT TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO ASSEMBLE AND OF FREE SPEECH. THAT IS THE PRESIDENT’S JOB, AFTER ALL, TO STAND UP AND PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF EVERY AMERICAN, NOT JUST THE ONES WHOSE IDEAS / BELIEFS WE AGREE WITH.

Trump denounces 'horrible massacre' in New Zealand

So white supremacists are bad, right?

If I give you a link to Mindwars on here posting pro-big government deciding who should have kids or that other guy who makes 10101 posts about brownies coming in you'll help me talk them down, right?

because we all know the kkk is the democrats and projecting is a leftist democrat trait.

The White House has overreached in trying to put distance between President Donald Trump and the suspected New Zealand mosque shooter’s white supremacist manifesto, which mentions the president by name.

'Overreached'?

Democrats have become triggered and have RAILED against the President for not distancing himself ENOUGH, for not condemning freaks like this ENOUGH, for not condemning white supremacists, white nationalists, White Castle, etc ENOUGH ... and now he is being attacked for OVER-reaching?!

:p

Again, the KKK mentioned D-Omar by name, she has not publicly rejected their praise, and she has not been attacked the way the President has been...and she is an ACTUAL anti-Semite.

Again, a Bernie Sanders supporter attempted an assassination of GOP politicians - gunned down R-Scalise, and Sanders NEVER got rakes over the coals for 'inspiring' one of his 'Army' to conduct such an attack.

The only evidence of criminal 'over-reach' has been the evidence exposing the Democrats / Obama's Agency Directors deciding to conduct their coup d'état against Trump. The Leftist media and snowflakes continue to prove they are still doing their part to help ensure its success.... :p

George Conway, an attorney and the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, is calling for a “serious inquiry” into President Donald Trump’s “condition of mind.”

brazen, pathological mendacity” for lying over even mundane matters.

“Even his donors and supporters wonder, what is wrong with him?” Conway wrote. “Why would he feel compelled to tell such an absurd lie?”

Conway’s first tweet linked to a clip in which Trump suggested that District Judge Amy Berman Jackson found “no collusion” in sentencing former campaign manager Paul Manafort on Wednesday.

“I can only tell you one thing: Again that was proven today, no collusion,” Trump declared, repeating “no collusion” multiple times.

However, the judge in the District of Columbia said no such thing.

“The ‘no collusion’ mantra is simply a non sequitur,” she said, adding that “the investigation is still ongoing.”

Conway also referred to Trump’s little lies like his shifting story on Apple CEO Tim Cook, whom he incorrectly referred to as “Tim Apple” at a White House meeting last week.

The president reportedly told GOP donors Friday that he had said “Tim Cook, Apple” but that the “Cook” was so fast no one heard it.

The recording of the event proves otherwise. Then, Trump claimed he skipped the word just to save time.

“Whether or not impeachment is in order, a serious inquiry needs to be made about this man’s condition of mind,” he wrote.

KKK is CON$ervative. I wish you Right-wing nuts could think!
kkk is democrats.
The KKK are CON$ervoFascists, always have been and always will be.
Democrats own it and it bugs the fking snot out of you. you vote for the actual party of hate every time you vote. ain't you a proud one?

Now we see where you guys get your lies from

Right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh spread wild conspiracy theories about last week’s mass shooting at two New Zealand mosques.

Even though the gunman who killed at least 50 and injured dozens of worshippers wrote a white supremacist, anti-immigrant manifesto and mentioned Trump by name, Limbaugh on Friday cited what he called “an ongoing theory” that the killer is actually a leftist trying to “smear his political enemies.”

He said: The shooter says he’s not a conservative, not a Christian and that he identifies as an eco-fascist, which would make him a supporter of the Green New Deal. He adds that he disagrees with Trump on politics.

Limbaugh didn’t go so far as to endorse the theory, but gave it plenty of airtime and told his listeners: “You can’t immediately discount this. The left is this insane. They are this crazy.”

Limbaugh, who spent much of his show politicizing the shooting, also slammed “the left” for supposedly politicizing the shooting.

The transcript is on Limbaugh’s website, and an excerpt was posted online by the watchdog organization Media Matters.

George Conway, an attorney and the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, is calling for a “serious inquiry” into President Donald Trump’s “condition of mind.”
Is this supposed to impress me or anyone else? Is Conway's partisan opinion suppose to matter?

George Conway is a LAWYER, not a medical doctor. His opinion about the President's State of Mind matters about as much as YOURS does...which in 'not a damn bit'.

'Nuff said.

Yet today we are trying to get more black CEO's and today your side says they aren't smart enough to be CEO's.

And yet, you elect and reelect one to rule you and destroy your country. BTW, it is your country too, not you fucking beaners, I'm talking to American tards.

Again, the proven FACT is that as of 2018 only 9 (NINE) Percent of Americans - approx. 22 Million - claim to be white supremacists, white nationalists, or in any way agree with any of the core beliefs of these groups.

The Con Artist, Trump-Hating Leftist Extremists attacked the President for stating he thought 'White Supremacists' were only a 'small group'. Again, the FACT is that last checked White Supremacists consist of LESS THAN 10% OF THE US POPULATION. The last time I checked, LESS than 10% was still a SMALL amount and still a MINORITY. So their attack on the President for stating the FACT that White Supremacists are a 'small group' is a shining example of how they are driven by their partisan hatred to the point they have to MAKE UP SHIT to be pissed at him about!

The Trump-hating Leftist Extremists have also made it perfectly clear that it is not the fact that Donald Trump has NOT condemned White supremacist and other hate groups - HE HAS...his own words were posted earlier with a link to his quote - it is the fact that the President did not use the EXACT verbiage, the EXACT words, to condemn white supremacists they demand he use to prove to them that he is not a white supremacist and does not support them.

The demonstrated FACT and problem with that, though, is the words the president could use to condemn white supremacists enough to prove to the Trump-haters that he is not one of them and does not support them DO NOT EXIST! They have prove their hate is SO strong for him that they will NEVER change their minds and will ALWAYS call him a 'racist'.

I learned a long time ago that there is no way you can please 100% of the people, to get 100% of the people to like you...no matter what you do. At some point, while doing your very best and sticking to your morals, ethics, values - remaining true to yourself and your beliefs, you just have to say 'F* 'em'. The triggered Trump-obsessed, Trump-hating, reality/fact-denying leftists fall into that group. 'F* 'em, ignore them, and move on.

The only 'good' thing about their obsession with and hatred for Trump because he beat Hillary is at least they have finally found something / an issue that has finally allowed them to let go of their obsession with / hatred over Al Gore's loss and the 'hanging chads'.

:p

Yet today we are trying to get more black CEO's and today your side says they aren't smart enough to be CEO's.

And yet, you elect and reelect one to rule you and destroy your country. BTW, it is your country too, not you fucking beaners, I'm talking to American tards.
He didn't destroy shit. The only thing being destroyed is the middle class and that's because since Reagan the rich have passed policies that only benefit them. You want to blame Obama when I can point to 10 GOP policies that are directly responsible.

The rich have been doing better every decade since Reagan. So trust me retard, anyone who's talking about how the country is being ruined, like you, is just being played by the rich. It's all of us who the rich screw so stop blaming us.

I did great in 2015 and better every year since. Obama fixed the economy and Trump hasn't fucked it up yet.

If you are still complaining in this economy then you aren't rich enough to be voting GOP.

And if you are still crying after the GOP ruled the last few years then guess what? Trump was right when he said

upload_2019-3-19_15-13-46.png

upload_2019-3-19_15-14-23.png

Forum List

Back