Faith Is A Simple Test: To Find Out If You Are Teachable?

JAG

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2015
If it turns out that you are not teachable, then obviously you
know more than God knows and there will be no place for you
in God's Heaven. Heaven can only have one Supreme Being.
A Supreme Being that will never consent to become a student
to be taught wisdom and truths by one of His creatures.

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``
teachable? you mean brainwashable

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``
Faith Is A Simple Test: To Find Out If You Are Gullible.

If I understand the OP right, to personalize it I'd say if God's view of things always matches my own, then I probably should question my view of God.

To that I would agree.

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``
People can be unteachable by man's standards, but open to God teaching them.

Who is to judge whether someone is teachable or not except God?

JAG

I find the tell tale standard of where someone is spiritually in their development is being able to forgive and interact equally with other people or groups they most oppose, cannot stand or conflict with.

Matthew 6:14-15

If we forgive others, God forgives us.

If we do not forgive others, God does not forgive us.

We cannot judge others, without being held to the same standards.

This way, God holds each person to their own words. We can help each other as neighbors in Christ to "judge not, but judge righteous judgment"

To remove the beams or biases from our own eyes in order to help neighbors do the same.

Since we all have biases and difficulty forgiving others, this makes us equal in Christ, as many strengths as weaknesses and as many right and good points as points in need of correction.

In Jesus name, let us all prepare to agree and unite in receiving God's perfect justice and corrections with love that encompasses and compels all humanity.

Amen

That JoeXi and his sleep-up are now trafficking untested machismo genuflectors across the U.S.-Mexican border whilst the Chinese communists are calling out “sissy boys” in their media should tell the prisoners something about knowledge inevitably replacing faith. Commies still won’t tell us much about their virus.

What "faith" do you mean? There are many.
Faith in Truth Justice Peace and Love for all Humanity fulfills all paths and cultural laws and traditions of all tribes, groups and nations.

Equal Justice Under Law affects all people.

The Golden Rule of treating others as we want for ourselves applies to all

Lysistrata The solution is for all people and groups to practice what we preach. For sake of Justice and Peace, which collectively is the meaning of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Faith in Truth Justice Peace and Love for all Humanity fulfills all paths and cultural laws and traditions of all tribes, groups and nations.

Equal Justice Under Law affects all people.

The Golden Rule of treating others as we want for ourselves applies to all

Lysistrata The solution is for all people and groups to practice what we preach. For sake of Justice and Peace, which collectively is the meaning of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

These same things are true in many different cultures and religions. The Christian faith has been prostituted by not only the Catholic Church, but such whores as the evangelicals like graham and jeffress and such. It perhaps is no more. I don't think that the individual known as Jesus ever meant this.

Faith is the belief that fantasies and fables are true, based upon that which cannot be proven.

For without faith, there is no manipulation. Without manipulation, there is no fear. And without fear, there is no power. And without power, there is no control over the stupid and gullible.

These same things are true in many different cultures and religions. The Christian faith has been prostituted by not only the Catholic Church, but such whores as the evangelicals like graham and jeffress and such. It perhaps is no more. I don't think that the individual known as Jesus ever meant this.
Dear Lysistrata

Let's agree on terms first.

The False/corrupt abuse of religious authority by church teachers is called the False Prophet which is the opposite of what the Holy Spirit represents. The Comforter brings peace healing and harmony back to relationships. The opposite of words of wisdom and comfort is Hate Speech that incites hateful blame division bullying and war.

Do we agree what these terms mean?

Then we can discuss the difference between Restorative Justice and Retributive Justice, and which side of the double edged sword we choose to live by. Jesus can mean both, where many believe in Peace and not the war mongering retributive side that is called Antichrist.

If you do not agree with judgment punishment or oppression by force and bullying, you are opposed to Antichrist. Unfortunately many who are Antichrist abuse the name of Jesus as in the Crusades committing genocide in the name of the Law or Lord.

This is not the true message in Christianity but part of the corrupt history of abusing church and state for dominance by greed or Mammon which is the opposite of the Kingdom of God.

there is no god, supreme being, etc
You don't know that because you have no evidence you hypocrite. One of the biggest hypocrites here.

OTOH, I have the Bible, creation science and the evidence from science that backs up the Bible.

Here is what you have for brainz :9:. I even have to spell it out for you b/c you can't figure it out. S-H-I-T.

You don't know that because you have no evidence you hypocrite. One of the biggest hypocrites here.

OTOH, I have the Bible, creation science and the evidence from science that backs up the Bible.

Here is what you have for brainz :9:. I even have to spell it out for you b/c you can't figure it out. S-H-I-T.
you are a perfect example of brainwashing
--hahhahahahah and you claim to be a christian??? you just fkd up again---HAHAHAHAHAH

you don't need evidence of no evidence
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

``
No. Faith is the opposite of teaching. Faith is dictation.

Dear Lysistrata

Let's agree on terms first.

The False/corrupt abuse of religious authority by church teachers is called the False Prophet which is the opposite of what the Holy Spirit represents. The Comforter brings peace healing and harmony back to relationships. The opposite of words of wisdom and comfort is Hate Speech that incites hateful blame division bullying and war.

Do we agree what these terms mean?

Then we can discuss the difference between Restorative Justice and Retributive Justice, and which side of the double edged sword we choose to live by. Jesus can mean both, where many believe in Peace and not the war mongering retributive side that is called Antichrist.

If you do not agree with judgment punishment or oppression by force and bullying, you are opposed to Antichrist. Unfortunately many who are Antichrist abuse the name of Jesus as in the Crusades committing genocide in the name of the Law or Lord.

This is not the true message in Christianity but part of the corrupt history of abusing church and state for dominance by greed or Mammon which is the opposite of the Kingdom of God.

I am increasingly sure that Christianity is, and has been a joke, and an abuse, and it actually is Paulism. This sounds like evangelical chatter, possibly Southern Baptist. Jesus is another matter. Those important figures celebrated in other religions also are worth considering, along with our own individual thoughts. No human, past or present, from any culture across the world, actually knows anything about the Creator.

I am eschewing organized religion while recognizing the innate experience known as spirituality. Light a candle, say a prayer, send your spiritual energy across the miles to those in need. Maybe recognize the wisdom of the Ancient Ones that comes down to each of us humans. It is in every person's DNA. It is so much larger than can be contained in one single religion. I'm not saying that Jesus is not part of this. I'm saying that He is.

For me, it is time to return to my ancestral roots.

Forum List

Back