Mike Huckabee Wants People To Be Forced to Listen To David Barton At Gunpoint

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

--------------------------------------
Need I say more. I was reading about Dave Barton this am.
------------------------------------------

"David Barton is offering an alternative vision of American history which places God, the providence of God, Christianity, at the center," he says.

You look at Article 2, the quote on the president has to be a native born? That is Deuteronomy 17:15, verbatim. I mean, it drives the secularists nuts because the Bible's all over it!

The King

When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you and have taken possession of it and settled in it, and you say, “Let us set a king over us like all the nations around us,” 15 be sure to appoint over you a king the Lord your God chooses. He must be from among your fellow Israelites. Do not place a foreigner over you, one who is not an Israelite.

No its not Deuteronomy 17:15 , I mean if they so much as had a atheists' run for Potus, of good character ( not like tramp), and if that person would win the Presidency, the right would be up in arms about it.

You just get more and more ignorant every day. And, the smear jobs on Barton never stand up; that's because deviants and commies are incapable of real scholarship.
Dave Barton is a lunatic , just as nutty as Glen Beck is.

Dave Barton is a lunatic , just as nutty as Glen Beck is.

As if you're rational n stuff. lol and nobody cares what commie media has to say about anything any more; they shot their credibility all to hell in 2016 for the final time, and they will never ever get it back.

DudleySmith
-----------------------
I repeat Barton is a nut as well as Glen Beck. They are both lunatics. Beck when crazy on fox news.
We heard you the first time. Saying it twice does not make bring us any closer to believing you. This is the point at which any sane adult would give up and walk away.

About David Barton

David Barton’s ascendant star as a self-taught “historian” and influential leader of the evangelical far right crashed in a storm of ridicule when the world’s largest Christian publisher recalled Barton’s 2012 book, The Jefferson Lies, for too many serious whoppers — the kind of gross factual mistakes that are a death knell for any real historian.

A prolific propagandist, Barton has long promoted the canard that our Founding Fathers never intended the separation of church and state but rather sought to construct a Christian nation. His Texas-based group, WallBuilders, sells an abundant bounty of books and DVDs pushing Barton’s fun-house vision of religious patriotism. And this distorted message has sold well.

Anointed “one of the 25 most influential Evangelicals” by Time Magazine in 2005, Barton has been a political consultant to the Republican National Committee and served as vice chairman of the Texas Republican Party. Although even a large group of conservative Christian history scholars has meticulously refuted the claims in his Jefferson book, Barton continues to sell it and to promote his views online and in the media.

continued

The Founders idea's of "separation" have little backing by either side. The Founders understood that religion would play a role but they never intended that religion to be one religion.

bb1.jpg

Need I say more. I was reading about Dave Barton this am.
------------------------------------------

"David Barton is offering an alternative vision of American history which places God, the providence of God, Christianity, at the center," he says.

You look at Article 2, the quote on the president has to be a native born? That is Deuteronomy 17:15, verbatim. I mean, it drives the secularists nuts because the Bible's all over it!

The King

When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you and have taken possession of it and settled in it, and you say, “Let us set a king over us like all the nations around us,” 15 be sure to appoint over you a king the Lord your God chooses. He must be from among your fellow Israelites. Do not place a foreigner over you, one who is not an Israelite.

No its not Deuteronomy 17:15 , I mean if they so much as had a atheists' run for Potus, of good character ( not like tramp), and if that person would win the Presidency, the right would be up in arms about it.

Why do secular liberals pretend they have no sense of comprehension and walk around as if they have a stick up their keyster? Its an analogy......its not to be taken literally as is clear because the "republic" of the United States is not ruled by a king.....its a comparative message in establishing the documented fact that United States was founded upon the principles established based upon Blackstone's Commentaries on Law.........which in turn deeply referenced the Holy Scriptures.
What is being pointed out is that the U.S. based its entire 3 tier separation of power upon the principles established in the Holy Scriptures. And within the Holy Scriptures the principle of mandating a high office in the nation of Israel......the candidate for such a position must come from within the brotherhood as is clearly reflected is our U.S. Constitutional language in relation to the office of POTUS.

When the TRUTH is attempted to be made into a lie..........just where does the FASCISM LIE? In the truth or the one attempting to alter that truth with a clear message, "Any means to an end.........."

And no, Mr. Trump did not lose the election..........he lost to a political machine with a printing press that printed mail in ballots that were delivered on cue......to the locations necessary to win the electoral college, in the wee hours of the morning, all in unison.

This is typical of all fascists..........they attempt to charge others with the crimes they are committing. And they are now reaping the rewards of placing (not elected but placed) an incompetent buffoon into high office. Welcome to a 30-40% rise in the cost of energy, thousands of US lives lost in the Afghan war, the corporate takeover of US Government, special interest power.......corruption........food hyper inflation, shortages of vital manufacturing infrastructures......the world thinks the US has went Bat Crap crazy. And they could have a point. Welcome to the Banana Republic of the U.S.

Last edited:
Always 100% about Israel for Jew fraud of a Christian preacher Mike huckabee, who thunderously cheered pat tillman's execution, w lies, and making sure Taliban ended up armed and in total control.

Mike huckabee is exhibit A of what is wrong with the GOP, Fox News, and America. Nobody loves W more than huckabEE, except traitor Joe and Kinzinger.

Why do secular liberals pretend they have no sense of comprehension and walk around as if they have a stick up their keyster? Its an analogy......its not to be taken literally
They know this. They just cannot ever feel complete without spouting venom and so will grasp any target.

Forum List

Back