Facts that Liberals Keep Ignoring About Roy Moore and His Accusers

1956 Packard had power door locks. The rest of your pedophile excuses are similarly easy to debunk.

The Packard was a rare luxury car. Power locks were not introduced into regular cars until the 1980s.

Time to own up to the fact that you just don't care as long as the candidate is republican.

I judge each case by the facts, regardless of party affiliation. Any objective, reasonable assessment of Moore's belated accusers raises serious questions about their credibility and motives.

1975 Cadillac Eldorado Production Numbers/Specifications

Cadillac and Lincoln both loaded up their personal luxury models with features that had previously been optional at extra cost, and that increased the base price as well. That meant things like an AM/FM stereo radio and power door locks were now standard,
Mike always has been, and always will be stoopid as a stump.

His "power lock" lunacy is irrelevant - as the porkhead just repeated long ago debunked junk.

If the clown actually read the girl's statement, he'd see:

"I tried to open my car door to leave, but he reached over and locked it so I could not get out.
I tried fighting him off, while yelling at him to stop, but instead of stopping he began squeezing my neck attempting to force my head onto his crotch."

I love the part where he tells us that it was common for men in their thirties to date teenage girls.

That pretty much says it all about the Roy Moore advocates.
Keep in mind the OP is famous for saying (repeatedly):

"no one ever talks about the good aspects of slavery."

Yes. Really.

The left trots out women in the last month of elections every single election. It works 99% of the time. It is an oldy but a goody. I think I hear Gloria Allred now, how much money do you think I could get if I say crazy uncle Joe got handsy?

1009accusers01.JPG

>>>>

Forum List

Back