Black man hauled into court in New York City and told by the judge that his civil rights "don't exist here"

Should this judge be Impeached and Disbarred?

• Total voters
Yup thats right. A Judge who openly drives over the 2nd Amendment with a Greyhound bus.

52 year old will die in prison because he took up the hoby of gun smithing during Covid because he was bored at home.

Take a look at this scumbag.

New York Judge Says 2nd Amendment 'Doesn't Exist in This Courtroom'

Once again. I swear I should put it in my sig line. Learn what the laws actually say. Not what you think they say. Not what you believe they should say. But what they actually say.

New York banned Ghost Guns. That law has not been struck down.

Now when you live, visit, or are transiting through a jurisdiction you have to obey those laws. This damned fool didn’t. He could have, but he didn’t. He declares that he purchased them legally. Well New York Law says he possessed them illegally.

I read another article today. In this one a hunter forgot he had ammunition left in his bag from an earlier hunting trip when he visited the Turks and Caicos Islands. He is looking at 12 years in prison for that.

Learn the laws. Avoid the trouble. Just learn what the laws actually say. Crying how unfair it is after the fact doesn’t help you at all.

Once again. I swear I should put it in my sig line. Learn what the laws actually say. Not what you think they say. Not what you believe they should say. But what they actually say.

Now when you live, visit, or are transiting through a jurisdiction you have to obey those laws. This damned fool didn’t. He could have, but he didn’t. He declares that he purchased them legally. Well New York Law says he possessed them illegally.

I read another article today. In this one a hunter forgot he had ammunition left in his bag from an earlier hunting trip when he visited the Turks and Caicos Islands. He is looking at 12 years in prison for that.

Learn the laws. Avoid the trouble. Just learn what the laws actually say. Crying how unfair it is after the fact doesn’t help you at all.
Defending a Dirt Bag Judge who openly spits in the 2nd Amendment.

Typical of Fascist.

Last edited:

You hit the nail on the head. Exactly. You don’t like the laws, you have every right to protest or file a case to overturn the laws.

What you can’t do is break the law and then whine about it.

I believe about 7 or 8 states have this law so if you don’t like the law, move out of the state and go to a more conservative one. Not sure why this is hard to understand.

You hit the nail on the head. Exactly. You don’t like the laws, you have every right to protest or file a case to overturn the laws.

What you can’t do is break the law and then whine about it.

I believe about 7 or 8 states have this law so if you don’t like the law, move out of the state and go to a more conservative one. Not sure why this is hard to understand.
the thread seems to be about what the judge said not about what the guy did.......any thing to say about that...

Defending a Dirt Bag Judge who openly spits in the 2nd Amendment.

Typical of Fascist.

I didn’t say anything like that. First. I question if the Judge actually said that, or if the report by the lawyer was a summation of the Judges rulings.

I looked for a news site that was reporting this and there really wasn’t any. Oh the usual RW hype sites. But other than that, nothing. And running with a story from a site called Tiger Droppings? Come on man. The grain of salt needed would be big enough to pop the tires on a F-150.

I do have a couple questions. How did this guy come up on the radar of the NYPD and ATF? Was he selling his totally legal firearms to people who aren’t supposed to have them? My answer. I don’t know. Do you?

There is a lot we don’t know. It isn’t covered in the articles available. Just a claim. Not backed up by transcripts. Not backed up by other recordings. Just a claim.

The court has a transcript. Everything is recorded. Why didn’t one of the reporters go and get this transcript and post it?

Fox News has a big office in NY City. They could send an Intern with some cash to pay for it at the courthouse couldn’t they?

So let me summarize my opinion. Did it really happen? I don’t know. I doubt it, at least in that context. Did the guy break NY Law? It appears so. Is this law Constitutional? Maybe not. But the appeals for that will likely take longer than this guy will serve in prison.

It's hard to believe DemoKKKrat-run cities have fallen so far, so fast.

But here we are in Joe Biden's America...

View attachment 936598

From the beginning of Taylor’s trial, it was evident that the court would be biased against the defendant, according to Varghese, who explained that two judges presided over his case before the current official, Judge Abena Darkeh, took over.

The judge disrupted Varghese’s opening statement multiple times as he tried to set the stage for Taylor’s defense. Even further, she admonished the defense to refrain from mentioning the Second Amendment during the trial. Varghese told RedState:

Varghese said he had filed the appropriate paperwork to “preserve these arguments for appeal” but that the judge "rejected these arguments, and she went out of her way to limit me.”

Live in a shithole, expect shithole justice.

Forum List

Back