Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

FBI: Little Evidence the Capitol Riot Was an Attempt to Overturn the Presidential Election​

No shit!

The House Select Committee on the January 6 attack on the United States has been busy this summer pulling together evidence that the rioters that day were trying to overthrow the United States government or, at the very least, overturn the results of the election.

But according to the FBI’s investigation, there is very little evidence of any kind that the riot was some massive, right-wing plot to bring down the government.

“Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases. Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages.”

There were 170 defendants charged with assaulting or impeding a police officer. Those are the most serious charges and are not connected to any conspiracy-mongering by the Justice Department.

But the fact that the FBI is tiptoeing away from the “grand conspiracy” theory of a right-wing putsch means that the Democrats are going to have to find some other talking points that don’t involve Republicans being traitors and allies to right-wing terrorists.

This drives a stake into the heart of the latest Pelosi / Democrat Conspiracy Theory / Delusional political theater.

NEXT....

In case Trump had won, BLM and ANTIFA were preparing to insurrect for real.......
The sad part of your most likely very true statement is that there were many voters who likely voted for Biden based on their fear of a repeat in their cities if he lost. I really anticipated it happening near my area quite frankly, that a Trump win would result in total violence in a nearby city and unrelenting destruction from BLM and Antifa groups along with the additional thuggish looting stragglers. I voted for Trump regardless, and would’ve never considered Biden/Harris.

The sad part of your most likely very true statement is that there were many voters who likely voted for Biden based on their fear of a repeat in their cities if he lost. I really anticipated it happening near my area quite frankly, that a Trump win would result in total violence in a nearby city and unrelenting destruction from BLM and Antifa groups along with the additional thuggish looting stragglers. I voted for Trump regardless, and would’ve never considered Biden/Harris.
What makes it really bad --the ( mainstream) media not only encouraged it but probably was instigating it.

Not my job. Besides I dont think any of the criminals have been charged with insurrection but they should.
Criminals? And what had these protesters been convicted of before? Murder? Sex crimes? Drunk driving? How many criminal offences had they committed before? Many? A few? One or two? None? Had the lot of them ever been caught maiming the police? Not ever? I see. AOC exaggerates her worst imagined scenario, and that became ss good a reason as any to call innocent protestors hardened criminals to justify stealig the election. I think I am getting the message that these first time protestors are still being illegally detIned because lil miss barkeep is frightened of her own shadow and must be requieted.

I didnt say anything about leftists. Do you have a hard time reading?
Yes you did. Your answer to the question asked of you says so.

Independentthinker said:

Just goes to show how blinded you are. The left label it as an insurrection and yet here we are, the left investigators can't even find any evidence to charge anyone with insurrection.
You answered: " They have the evidence. They just aren't going to charge them because they are white. "

Can you read?

Yes criminals. I dont care what they were charged with before. That has not a damn thing to do with what they did on 6JAN21
All they did was accept a cop's opening gate/door invitation, and for it, Pelosi issued an incarceration with no visitors for months on end and a another false accusation against President Trump who encouraged protestors to act peacefully.

All they did was accept a cop's opening gate/door invitation, and for it, Pelosi issued an incarceration with no visitors for months on end and a another false accusation against President Trump who encouraged protestors to act peacefully.
Drumpf didnt use the word "peace" until about an hour after the insurrectionists assault on the capitol.

giphy.gif

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

Is that their conclusion? Great, we'll see if the Congressional investigation, comes to the same conclusion.

In the meantime, the arrests, and prosecutions of the traitors of the United States, who engaged in sedition, treason, insurrection, assault, attempted murder, terrorism, and general ignorance and stupidity given the failure of their parents to raise them correctly, will continue unabated.

cool story bro

Drumpf didnt use the word "peace" until about an hour after the insurrectionists assault on the capitol.
You're obfuscating something in your attempt to justify the illegal arrests and solitary confinement of people the cops invited to come in by opening doors and gesturing for them to enter. Another cop shot a helpless, unarmed woman to death for accepting the gesture of good faith. You people are as sick as Nancy Pelosi who nauseates the nation with her mentally ill behaviors against over half of the American people who are conservatives and pay her wealthy wages.
:puke:

Forum List

Back