Is There A New Trend Of Women Jogging In Their Underwear?

In fairness, if man can walk around in public shirtless, a woman should at least be able to walk around in bra and panties

I saw this today when I was riding my bike. These women had nothing but sports bras on and pajama shorts. I don't get it. I was having a conversation with somebody about it earlier and it seems like it's been going on for quite some time now but I must have missed it. :confused:
That sounds more like a cross fit outfit, although you will see crossfitters running in them.
2023-CrossFit-Games-Team-Division-Winner.jpg

In texas anytime after winter sportss tops are normal for women joggers, because people spontaneously burst into flame here.

EDIT: Also, sounds like the OP has not been to a gym in a decade or so.

Okay, I'll admit that some of those men are attractive (as eye candy only since I'm seeing somebody right now) but some of them are too chunky for me even if I was looking.

I was going to post more normal looking examples but those popped up and didn't have time to go through a lot of links.

Their breasts are covered and nobody except a pervert would be concerned about alleged pajama bottoms. Welcome to the Penthouse forum.

Well I know that it's usually what's on the inside that counts (as I was only laughing at that one chubby girl because she looked so much like Tracy šŸ¤£ ) but dressing like you're super skinny when you're overweight is a problem.

That must be from the old Hairspray as I only saw the one with John Travolta and Nikki something.

In that picture yes I was.
I will tell you something about the pictures i posted, that what is inside, is a lot more in the inside than any normal person would have...

I would think jogging without a bra support would be painful for many women.

Never really got why nipples aren't supposed to be exposed, in any case.. Don't see this overseas much.

I think that men should be allowed to show a little cleavage like women. Not full disclosure, but maybe just a hint of ball separation to tweak interest, like a low cut pair of trousers. I think it could be done tastefully, perhaps a push up jock strap. It's only fair.

I think that men should be allowed to show a little cleavage like women. Not full disclosure, but maybe just a hint of ball separation to tweak interest, like a low cut pair of trousers. I think it could be done tastefully, perhaps a push up jock strap. It's only fair.
I mean, if we were REALLY being fair, women should be able to legally go topless in all situations that a man can.

If I can show my nipples in public, no legal reason a woman shouldn't be able to

I mean, if we were REALLY being fair, women should be able to legally go topless in all situations that a man can.

If I can show my nipples in public, no legal reason a woman shouldn't be able to
But they wouldnā€™t be special anymore.

But they wouldnā€™t be special anymore.

As someone who spent years working in a gentlemanā€™s club every weekend, I can say that you do eventually become pretty desensitized to bouncing titties

Last edited:

Forum List

Back