Trump Supporting Terrorist Taken Into Custody Near the Capitol

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Trump supporters are at it again, w/their Capitol violence, but this time one of them came w/a bomb...

or

The biggest story of the day, not a peep from rightwingers nor the hate-wing media.

I wonder what's next for these far rightwing lunatics.

Last edited:
Trump supporters are at it again, w/their Capitol violence, but this time one of them came w/a bomb...

or

The biggest story of the day, not a peep from rightwingers nor the hate-wing media.

So many of these people are dangerously unstable that it only a matter of time untill one of them succeeds in one of these attacks.

or

We should lock him up and throw away the key.

...which is what we should be doing for all you BLM and ANTIFA terrorists, too.

MarcATL Some dipshit with a propane tank in his truck called the police and surrendered. MarcATL poops his pants. :auiqs.jpg:

That's right, minimize the terrorism, when it comes from the right.

I look forward to you completely soiling yourself the next time some Muslim says "Allah akbar!" a little too loud for your comfort.

Last edited:
What's your take on that Whitmer terrorism event?

Didn't really follow it, Marc.

I think that morons make great useful idiots, though. Apparently the FBI agrees.

I tend to reject any sort of violence or aggression. The only exception would be as a legitimate act of defense.

As silly as it may sound, I still believe in the democratic process.

Didn't really follow it, Marc.

I think that morons make great useful idiots, though. Apparently the FBI agrees.

I tend to reject any sort of violence or aggression. The only exception would be as a legitimate act of defense.

As silly as it may sound, I still believe in the democratic process.
I believe you.

However, the rightwing is getting increasingly more and more unhinged, and they aren't suffering any consequences.

Do you agree w/that?

MarcATL Some dipshit with a propane tank in his truck called the police and surrendered. MarcATL poops his pants. :auiqs.jpg:

if 80 million gun owning Trump supporters were the problem the democrat party would already be gone.

I believe you.

However, the rightwing is getting increasingly more and more unhinged, and they aren't suffering any consequences.

Do you agree w/that?
no shit for brain you antirights fascist have pushed your agenda to much we're just pushing back a little harder. and reminding you of your lawlessness of 2016-2020

Forum List

Back