Tucker Carlson’s Latest Bombshell About January 6 Might Make You Rethink Everything

You're the one making the claim of there were a lot of weapons go______
Would you like me to post one of the hundreds of credible links out there detailing the violence committed against law enforcement officers by bricks, flag poles, chemical sprays, and all the other WEAPONS involved.....just so that you can argue about the "credibility" of the source/accuracy of the source?
What would be the point?
Like I said, not playing on that merry-go-round with you.
Instead I will await YOUR link backing up what YOU are claiming; that it couldn't have been an insurrection because there were no weapons involved.
Take your time.

Tucker Carlson’s Latest Bombshell About January 6 Might Make You Rethink Everything​

It actually did. The insurrectionists are more guilty than I thought.

Yes we as in you and most who can think for themselves knows there was no insurrection. It's a conspriscy pushed by the democrat cult media.

Not playing on the "where's your proof" merry-go-round with you.
Trust me, it was an attempted coup that resulted in an insurection.

Where is your proof? Numbnuts.
Who has been legally charged and convicted of insurrection?

Tucker Carlson’s Latest Bombshell About January 6 Might Make You Rethink Everything​

It actually did. The insurrectionists are more guilty than I thought.
Jailing the journalists on site should be revealing to the most ardent of skeptics

This is our gub'mit actively violating the 1st Amd , same with all the suppressed video's that eventually surfaced

Charging those involved with sedition or insurrection would be having to admit not only to such activities, but also the obvious partisan war that incited it, along with their FBI toadies who threw the first brick...

Those of you that know history, know what became of most American political prisoners and why.......think civil war, WW2.....

Ergo, banana court charges of simple trespassing on PUBLIC PROPERTY foisted on mere attendees

Get it now?

~S~

Last edited:
Jailing the journalists on site should be revealing to the most ardent of skeptics

This is our gub'mit actively violating the 1st Amd , same with all the suppressed video's that eventually surfaced

Charging those involved with sedition or insurrection would be having to admit not only to such activities, but also the obvious partisan war that incited it, along with their FBI toadies who threw the first brick...

Those of you that know history, know what became of most American political prisoners and why.......think civil war, WW2.....

Ergo, banana court charges of simple trespassing on PUBLIC PROPERTY foisted on mere attendees

Get it now?

~S~
Keep on drinking that cult kool aid.

Forum List

Back