Newsweek: Capitol Police Lt. on J6 Says it Was Set-Up-"You guys were all set up 100%"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
So one question. Why are these guys still in jail?

Ex-Capitol police officer promises to release info on Jan. 6 "cover-up"

Johnson was not the only ex-Capitol Police officer to claim that there was a "cover-up" following January 6. Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund revealed in a leaked un-aired interview with former Fox News host Tucker Carlson that he believed officials were aware of the Capitol riot before it happened and covered it up by failing to disseminate the information to those who needed it.

"If I was allowed to do my job as a chief, we wouldn't be here," Sund said in the interview with Carlson. "This didn't have to happen. Everything appears to be a cover-up."

Political Prisoner Podcast Exclusive: Routine Operations Commander of Capitol Police Claims January 6 was a Complete Set Up | The Gateway Pundit | by Assistant Editor

Lt. Tarik Johnson: "Everybody that came to the Capitol that day, you guys were all set up. 100%. The police officers were set up because we had no idea what was going to happen. Now, there was a report that was made from the intel section. It’s called 21 TD. 159. And it basically said what was going to happen. Yogananda Pittman had that document, and she would not pass it to the entities that needed it. So we could prepare. We were supposed to protect you guys from yourself. We should have had a greater show of force there, more officers, the National Guard, all that should have been there."

FBI asset "conspiracy theory victim" Ray Epps

I bet you go down to the Rape Crisis Center and tell those ladies they shouldn't have dressed like sluts!

The only people responsible for January 6 was an orange shitgibbon who couldn't accept he lost an election and his followers who believed him.
Angry denials don't cut it. J6 was a setup and a 'made for TV' movie brought to us by Democrat Studios.

I bet you go down to the Rape Crisis Center and tell those ladies they shouldn't have dressed like sluts!

The only people responsible for January 6 was an orange shitgibbon who couldn't accept he lost an election and his followers who believed him.
This is more a reflection of your biases. You made up a situation, then made a false comparison.

Johnson was not the only ex-Capitol Police officer to claim that there was a "cover-up" following January 6. Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund revealed in a leaked un-aired interview with former Fox News host Tucker Carlson that he believed officials were aware of the Capitol riot before it happened and covered it up by failing to disseminate the information to those who needed it.

"If I was allowed to do my job as a chief, we wouldn't be here," Sund said in the interview with Carlson. "This didn't have to happen. Everything appears to be a cover-up."

Political Prisoner Podcast Exclusive: Routine Operations Commander of Capitol Police Claims January 6 was a Complete Set Up | The Gateway Pundit | by Assistant Editor

Lt. Tarik Johnson: "Everybody that came to the Capitol that day, you guys were all set up. 100%. The police officers were set up because we had no idea what was going to happen. Now, there was a report that was made from the intel section. It’s called 21 TD. 159. And it basically said what was going to happen. Yogananda Pittman had that document, and she would not pass it to the entities that needed it. So we could prepare. We were supposed to protect you guys from yourself. We should have had a greater show of force there, more officers, the National Guard, all that should have been there."

Haha, look at you mangling his comments, desperately looking for a lifeline.

Yes, there were MAGA moles working with and for the Trumpkins coming to the Capitol to prevent the electoral vote count. Trump's people may have been better organized that it has been thought.
Ok. I won't ask for proof, because then WE get a torrent of unverified sources you cherry pick spouting just agitprop garbage. Sorry, kiddo.

Ok. I won't ask for proof, because then WE get a torrent of unverified sources you cherry pick spouting just agitprop garbage. Sorry, kiddo.
It's your people who are saying they had informants in the police. That makes some sense, but the Capitol Police were certainly unprepared. I am sure the FBI are looking for MAGA moles.

Not this shit again

I’ll bet you have no problem with Speaker Pelosi not testifying in the J6 hearings. She was too worried about the Canadian nudist activist living in the East Bay supporting Trump.

Angry denials don't cut it. J6 was a setup and a 'made for TV' movie brought to us by Democrat Studios.

Jan 6 happened because Trump wasn't man enough to admit he lost an election, and some of his followers were stupid enough to believe him.

I’ll bet you have no problem with Speaker Pelosi not testifying in the J6 hearings. She was too worried about the Canadian nudist activist living in the East Bay supporting Trump.

I'd ask what the fuck are you talking about, but I'd rather not know.

Pelosi didn't spend months on Twitter riling up his followers about a "Stolen Election" and telling them they needed to storm the Capitol to reverse it. That was Trump.

Jan 6 happened because Trump wasn't man enough to admit he lost an election, and some of his followers were stupid enough to believe him.

Pelosi didn't spend months on Twitter riling up his followers about a "Stolen Election" and telling them they needed to storm the Capitol to reverse it. That was Trump.
She refused to testify in the J6 hearings.

Funny how they make up the most ludicrous excuses why an individual did what they did on Jan 6th and why they are innocent of not breaking the law they broke, sounds like criminals making excuses for criminality.

Forum List

Back