Europe's Path to Self Destruction

alexa

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2009
Scotland
I hear a lot that the US is moving towards Asia. That the US's time with Europe is over. But I have just been watching a video which says something else. The speaker believes that Europe's natural place is beside Asia meaning in particular Russia. This seemed to be where Europe was moving when Trump was the US leader. Now there is no question that the US has its eye on Russia's natural Resources. There is no question that the US wants to dramatically weaken Russia. I had even heard of it wanting Russia carved up into smaller statelets run by the US in order that the US Oligarchs can get their hands on Russia's vast resources. However what the video below is talking about is the destruction of Europe. He believes that that is being achieved by Europe's people being enticed by their media to be actually afraid that Russia tanks could even come into France or Germany. I have no idea what would make people think this. I understand the fear of ex Warsaw Pack countries but France and Germany. Do not understand. The video basically believes that the situation in Ukraine is part of the US plan in dividing Europe from Asia - dividing Europe from Russia so that the US can go in and get the goodies and keep Russia as a vassal State.

It is plausible. Last time I heard Putin was still going under Dougan's plan which was to incorporate all of Europe in the Eurasian Block. Germany and France would be given special Status. The did not want the UK as they believed being an island it would always be liberal and although nothing against American Joe Blobs, they were entirely happy to leave the US with no one to do business with. It is perfectly viable that the US has become aware of the apparent natural place for Europe in a new world order is with Russia and somehow has managed to get Europe involved in this war with Russia, believing that Russia is going to be attacking them. Europe feeds on Russian gas and oil and is giving this up which Germany has already said would drastically affect her economic wellbeing. Why? I saw an article talking about Denmark and something it is putting into the Ukraine war and the reality that it was probably doing this because it had left itself open to blackmail. What I know is that civilians are only willing to fight a war if they believe they are helping the people and States never fight wars to help people but they do know that pretending they are going to is what gets their people's acceptance. They also speak about what we do not hear. That the deaths and injuries of Ukrainians are enormous and they sometimes have to go to fight with no food. They also talk about the attempt to hide the neo nazi and corruption component. I am not saying this is the reason for this war but I am saying it could be. You can get most of what I speak about above in the first ten minutes of this.

Europe is on a path of self-destruction because it doesn't bow to Russian demands? What can be more laughable and pathetic than that?

There just is no stomach in Americans for a truthful discussion quite yet.

All the latest predictions of Russia winning their war against America can be overturned in a minute.

If the short range missiles supplied by the US don't turn the tide of the war, there will be more efficient weapons sent. The objective being to turn the tide just slightly so that there will be no decisive advantage for either side.

Isn't it interesting that America pretends to rely on the Ukraine being truthful by claiming the latest missiles won't be used to hit Russian territory.

That clearly means that when it happens, America can claim that the Ukraine is solely responsible.

Will that be accepted by Russia as fair play that's within the mutually agreed upon rules?

Isn't it interesting that America pretends to rely on the Ukraine being truthful by claiming the latest missiles won't be used to hit Russian territory
It seems you are perfectly okay with Russia shelling Ukrainian cities from its own territory.

Europe is on a path of self-destruction because it doesn't bow to Russian demands? What can be more laughable and pathetic than that?
The situation is precarious now with European countries starting to question US demands.

Even after the huge US propaganda wall has been erected, the situation is showing much more support for Russia than is comfortable for Americans.

It seems you are perfectly okay with Russia shelling Ukrainian cities from its own territory.
I'm not comfortable with the war in the least.
But you're raising the point that I've been trying to discuss all along.
The mutually agreed upon rules of the war, states that there won't be shelling or missile strikes hitting within Russia's borders.

It's not for me to be comfortable. It's clearly about what those who set the rules to be comfortable with.

Hasn't America made that clear with the latest shipment of medium range missiles?

Do you have the courage to discuss the rules of this war?

The mutually agreed upon rules of the war, states that there won't be shelling or missile strikes hitting within Russia's borders.

It's not for me to be comfortable. It's clearly about what those who set the rules to be comfortable with.

Hasn't America made that clear with the latest shipment of medium range missiles?

Question: Would it be within the rules for Russia to hit the Ukraine with long range missiles from within Russia? Perhaps destroy strategic targets in Kiev?

Question: Would it be within the rules for Russia to hit the Ukraine with long range missiles from within Russia? Perhaps destroy strategic targets in Kiev?

deleted

Reason: sometimes the edit button doesn't work the way it's intended.

What to discuss here? Russia has been shelling Ukrainian cities from its territory. It is absolutely legit for Ukraine to shell these fire positions inside the Russian territory.

I have read about the Biden's statement. What will be on practice, the time will show.

The situation is precarious now with European countries starting to question US demands.

Even after the huge US propaganda wall has been erected, the situation is showing much more support for Russia than is comfortable for Americans.
What demands do they question?

That was Dugan's plan. I agree that Europe and not just France and Germany but all of them, would not be prepared to 'bow' to Russia. However towards Russia was the way that Europe was going under Trump and if these people are to be believed it is the 'natural' progression. Europe would do well with all of the natural resources that Russia has. Now look at it the other way. The US destroys Russia as it wants with this war which Ukranians are dying in. It manages to divide Russia into smaller statelets and is taking its assets for itself. Had things been left to a natural outcome it would have been Europe who had sufficient of these minerals etc and the US who was left out. He believes they want to do something similar with China. The guy speaking on that video believes it is not impossible that the US will nuke Russia.

Last edited:
What to discuss here? Russia has been shelling Ukrainian cities from its territory. It is absolutely legit for Ukraine to shell these fire positions inside the Russian territory.

I have read about the Biden's statement. What will be on practice, the time will show.
What to discuss is the adjustment of the rules set by America, for this war.

If Ukraine hits Russian territory with the latest shipment of missiles, there will be a violation of the agreed upon rules.
America has made it clear that the Ukraine is not to do that.

I think you're beginning to understand more clearly now.

Question: Would it be within the rules for Russia to counter that by hitting the Ukraian with long range missile strikes from within Russia?

Or

What could be a legitimate response by Russia/

Demands on European countries to stay involved against Russia by supplying the US's proxy country with weapons.

And expecting them to abide by the rules of war that have been set by America.
This war isn't about only Ukraine. You seem not to have read about Russia's demands to NATO back in December.

What the hell the rules of war? Russia is aggressor that invaded a neighbouring country using a false premise.

That is another thing they mention. Russia has not destroyed Kiev. When the US went into Iraq, Bagdad was rubble.

That was Dugan's plan. I agree that Europe and not just France and Germany but all of them, would not be prepared to 'bow' to Russia. However towards Russia was the way that Europe was going under Trump and if these people are to be believed it is the 'natural' progression. Europe would do well will all of the natural resources that Russia has. Now look at it the other way. The US destroys Russia as it wants with this war which Ukranians are dying in. It manages to divide Russia into smaller statelets and is taking its assets for itself. Had things been left to a natural outcome it would have been Europe who had sufficient of these minerals etc and the US who was left out. He believes they want to do something similar with China. The guy speaking on that video believes it is not impossible that the US will nuke Russia.
Several very good points in that. Especially on what country can lay claim to the spoils when Russia is defeated.

I would say it's already a given unless Russia flexs its muscles with nuclear weapons.

America is betting that Russia won't.

What to discuss is the adjustment of the rules set by America, for this war.

If Ukraine hits Russian territory with the latest shipment of missiles, there will be a violation of the agreed upon rules.
America has made it clear that the Ukraine is not to do that.

I think you're beginning to understand more clearly now.

Question: Would it be within the rules for Russia to counter that by hitting the Ukraian with long range missile strikes from within Russia?

Or

What could be a legitimate response by Russia/
Where have you been these past three months? Russia has been hitting Ukrainian territory from its own territory. That happened not far back than today. What can't you get?

This war isn't about only Ukraine. You seem not to have read about Russia's demands to NATO back in December.

What the hell the rules of war? Russia is aggressor that invaded a neighbouring country using a false premise.
If you don't understand and accept that much then you're demonstrating that you still fear the discussion.

Would you like to discuss all the rules that have been established. You start by showing you're sincere about understanding.

You're only demonstrating that you fear the topic so far.

That is another thing they mention. Russia has not destroyed Kiev. When the US went into Iraq, Bagdad was rubble.
Maybe that is because they basically couldn't reach it? Look at the photos of Mariupol, Severodonetsk and other cities they 'liberate'.

If you don't understand and accept that much then you're demonstrating that you still fear the discussion.

Would you like to discuss all the rules that have been established. You start by showing you're sincere about understanding.

You're only demonstrating that you fear the topic so far.
What rules have been established? By whom and when? Be specific.

Forum List

Back