Zone1 Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

My point is the baker would still refuse to bake the cake because the people he was baking it for were homosexual.

religion was never really a factor because there is no scripture that I am ware of and I have asked people to show any scripture where it clearly states that engaging in business of any kind with people who are living sinful lives is in itself a sin.

Oh, I’m not a religious person, so I know little about it. But claiming gays are the only same sex individuals known to hold hands in public is, by itself a bit bigoted.

I doubt those who pray while doing so, or football players doing so while in a huddle would object to being defined as being gay.

To my knowledge the Bible does not specifically ban cannibalism

Based on lib logic does that make it ok?
Comparing a cake to cannibalism in quite a stretch. I hope you didn't pull a muscle

Oh, I’m not a religious person, so I know little about it. But claiming gays are the only same sex individuals known to hold hands in public is, by itself a bit bigoted.

I doubt those who pray while doing so, or football players doing so while in a huddle should be defined as being gay.
How many men do you know hold hands while out doing errands together?

How many men do you know hold hands while out doing errands together?

None of my business. But I do see an awful lot of men doing so, but honestly, by looking at them I cannot determine sexuality. Guess I don’t have gaydar

Comparing a cake to cannibalism in quite a stretch. I hope you didn't pull a muscle
Not at all

Using wacky lib logic the principle is the same

You searched the Bible for a prohibition against baking cakes for homos and didnt find any

So the conclusion for you is that it must be ok

And that opens the door to cannibalism for liberals who are inclined toward such things

None of my business. But I do see an awful lot of men doing so, but honestly, by looking at them I cannot determine sexuality. Guess I don’t have gaydar
I have never seen two men that weren't in a relationship holding hands while walking around in public. It might happen in other countries but in the US it just doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Okay i got one for you.

Jump off a very high cliff and tell me it was right or wrong?

You fuckers really are the most stupid people in the fucking world.
It's neither.

You are the one who is assigning the judgement of right or wrong to that action.

For the guy jumping it might be the right thing to do

I would love to see a drunken illegal T-bone your car and put you into the hospital with damage to your spine. Maybe it is just moral that all those illegals are coming across because your President Joe Biden couldnt give a shit about you....
FYI I didn't vote for Biden. I am not for open borders. I don't support student loan forgiveness and I am a staunch 2nd Amendment advocate. I'm not afraid of homosexuals either and I really don't care what any 2 consenting adults do.

I know this must be a difficult concept to understand since you seem to be incapable of thinking outside the bounds of your little two dimensional pigeonhole.

And unlike you I realized a long time ago that not a single politician gives a shit about anyone but themselves.

Last edited:
Wrong

You’ve been had

Why dont you go down gracefully?
Hey you can just make up anything you want to be a sin whether or not it is written in your bible.

As long as you don't kill the person before you eat him you're in the clear right?

Why do you give the idiot box so much power over your life? If you don't like what's on don't watch it. If you don't want your kids watching something don't let them.
Do you have any idea what is going on in this country right now?

Before i retired i was paid to "think outside the box". I was a trouble shooter. I not only had to create situations that might harm other people, but ways to prevent those events from happening. What i see in you, is someone like Mittens Romney or John Songbird McCain, who just went along for the ride, and if something bad happened that was caused by the Marxists, you would believe the Marxists when they said it wasnt their fault....

No one believes that the people who make the clothes other people wear are involved in the lives of the people wearing those clothes.

Tell me a a gay gay just ordered a white 4 tiered cake decorated with fresh flowers would your oh so pious baker refuse him service?

I bet the answer is yes because he's a bigot.

Not unless it's clothes for a specific thing, like a wedding dress.

And you are a bigot for trying to force them to participate.

Either you support free exercise, or you don't, and you obviously don't.

Do you have any idea what is going on in this country right now?

Before i retired i was paid to "think outside the box". I was a trouble shooter. I not only had to create situations that might harm other people, but ways to prevent those events from happening. What i see in you, is someone like Mittens Romney or John Songbird McCain, who just went along for the ride, and if something bad happened that was caused by the Marxists, you would believe the Marxists when they said it wasnt their fault....
Well since you seem to get everything you know from the idiot box you probably don't realize that all you see on the idiot box are the extremes because the extremes make the corporate news conglomerates the most money.

Equality is downsizing religions, as parents refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Premise ---
Parents want to love their LGBTQ+ kids without prejudice or negative discrimination.

I see Christianity and all religiosity shrinking. Churches closing, etc, while new Temples and Mosques of the wisdom seeking genre, --- as opposed to God seeker, --- are popping up to replace the God seeker religions.

This intelligent trend is to put humans and universality and inclusion over the Gods we have created, --- is nice to see as it returns us to a modernized version of the ancient and better days.

Demographics and stats are clear that the God religions of today will either have to adapt to a more secular view, --- and especially stop preaching --- that a parent has to downsize their love for a LGBTQ+ child.

Gnostic Christianity and Laïcité are the future, as we already disavow such vile evil.

We curse words like --- and the men are a degree above them [women] and he will rule over you [women], etc.

Regards
DL

History slaps your argument down like a cheap WWF wrestler.
It has only been during the time of greatest Christian observance that mankinds greatest achievements and progress was made.
Now that humanity is saying "No" to God and Christianity we seem to be going back to the dark ages rapidly.

I'm not among God's "chosen" at this point by any stretch so if anything, that's an honest observance.

Many churches are not as backward as some. Granted the ones that are, will continue to lose membership.

Organized religion will adjust to the demands by leaving the haters high and dry and out in the cold. It always has, out of the necessity to make big profits.

When the church accepted Darwinian evolution, it defined it's collision course to joining the real world!

Forum List

Back