Zone1 Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Premise ---
Parents want to love their LGBTQ+ kids without prejudice or negative discrimination.

I see Christianity and all religiosity shrinking. Churches closing, etc, while new Temples and Mosques of the wisdom seeking genre, --- as opposed to God seeker, --- are popping up to replace the God seeker religions.

This intelligent trend is to put humans and universality and inclusion over the Gods we have created, --- is nice to see as it returns us to a modernized version of the ancient and better days.

Demographics and stats are clear that the God religions of today will either have to adapt to a more secular view, --- and especially stop preaching --- that a parent has to downsize their love for a LGBTQ+ child.

Gnostic Christianity and Laïcité are the future, as we already disavow such vile evil.

We curse words like --- and the men are a degree above them [women] and he will rule over you [women], etc.

Regards
DL

Parents of LGBTQ children face a difficult choice

Their faith used to I struct them to drive those children from their homes because of their sins

Now, parents are choosing to support their children over their faith regarding homosexuality

Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Premise ---
Parents want to love their LGBTQ+ kids without prejudice or negative discrimination.

I see Christianity and all religiosity shrinking. Churches closing, etc, while new Temples and Mosques of the wisdom seeking genre, --- as opposed to God seeker, --- are popping up to replace the God seeker religions.

This intelligent trend is to put humans and universality and inclusion over the Gods we have created, --- is nice to see as it returns us to a modernized version of the ancient and better days.

Demographics and stats are clear that the God religions of today will either have to adapt to a more secular view, --- and especially stop preaching --- that a parent has to downsize their love for a LGBTQ+ child.

Gnostic Christianity and Laïcité are the future, as we already disavow such vile evil.

We curse words like --- and the men are a degree above them [women] and he will rule over you [women], etc.

Regards
DL

And this is why our country is going to "hell in a handbasket". Instead of sitting down their queer child, and explaining that being a faggot is just wrong, and it is better to find someone of the opposite sex, because then you can naturally have children.....Oh wait, if the dont have children naturally, then their dumbass queer gene stops with the faggot....three cheers for homosexuality....***

*** this is meant to be SARCASM. But there will be some here who have no iota what SARCASM is...

sarcastic-meme-3.jpg

The Bible said it would be like this. It's really kind of unnerving to see the Bible unfold like this.

Do you really think that we are the first to embrace and normalize homosexuality as well as other perversions? No. Many other failed empires did it before us. It's almost a symptom of the failure.

The secular world has become much more tolerant of those who are different than those built on the teachings of Jesus Christ

Parents of LGBTQ children face a difficult choice

Their faith used to I struct them to drive those children from their homes because of their sins

Now, parents are choosing to support their children over their faith regarding homosexuality
Actually I don’t think it’s that difficult a choice. Those who have Faith choose their recover the children. Those without real faith choose the kids over their purported religion.

The home I grew up in, we knew very well where my parents stood on the issue. I’ve had numerous extended family members written out of family records for moral reasons in just my own lifetime.

Actually I don’t think it’s that difficult a choice. Those who have Faith choose their recover the children. Those without real faith choose the kids over their purported religion.

I think parents know their children and realize they are not evil sinners to be driven from society.

They choose their children over intolerant religious dogma

I think parents know their children and realize they are not evil sinners to be driven from society.

They choose their children over intolerant religious dogma
Come to one of my family gatherings and I know you’ll walk away with a VERY different viewpoint on that.

The biggest sin homosexuals commit is not producing enough offspring to be indoctrinated by the church

Premise ---

Regards
DL

It's no different than the life long racists, whose daughter (usually) get knocked up by some black dude; then they change vector and overcompensate for prior racism by emoting their "new found tolerance" every chance they get... It's a coping strategy...

The mistake people make is in thinking " I love my gay son" also means "I support my gay son showing a 7 year old how to use a Buttplug."

The Bible said it would be like this. It's really kind of unnerving to see the Bible unfold like this.

Do you really think that we are the first to embrace and normalize homosexuality as well as other perversions? No. Many other failed empires did it before us. It's almost a symptom of the failure.
I'm sure you are right, but if you would just point to where in the bible it said gay people would want equalty, it would help.

I'm sure you are right, but if you would just point to where in the bible it said gay people would want equalty, it would help.

Gay people wanted equality in the city of Sodom, if you'll remember. And Almighty God wasn't happy with the LGBTQ+ community in that location.

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Not particularly gay people, but those embracing the perversions now being offered. The Bible said that there would be a great falling away. It looks like that is exactly what is happening. There is a falling away in the Church. Or Churches.

I would rather attend a family gathering with a bunch of homosexuals than a bunch of Bible Thumpers

You'd rather take it in the ass as opposed to discussing the word of Almighty God?

Good for you, but I don't think most of us would agree.

You'd rather take it in the ass as opposed to discussing the word of Almighty God?

Good for you, but I don't think most of us would agree.
What would make you think homosexuals have sex at family gatherings.?

Bible Thumpers will push their faith even though nobody wants to hear it

Forum List

Back