Zone1 Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

So this is your idea of moral equivalence.

Comparing people to think for a moral view.

You are too morally stupid for words.

Quite the mental defect.

Regards
DL
You sound very angry angry and irrational

Which often happens to libs when diverse opinions pierce their comfort zone

You sound very angry angry and irrational

Which often happens to libs when diverse opinions pierce their comfort zone
Thanks for showing your low I Q.

Post a lot. It is great for my side.

Regards
DL

Come to one of my family gatherings and I know you’ll walk away with a VERY different viewpoint on that.

Not Bible Thumpers. That’s the other side of my family. These are the ones who believe in Traditionalism, in the way things have been done in the family for hundreds of years, if not longer. They can be violent, too.

Your family is batshit nuts, on the Fred Phelps level. This is not news.

An eye for an eye means you want to punish with a cock to ass.

You are sick.

Regards
DL

Are you...intoxicated?

Nope. Homosexuality is just as sinful as everything else. And Jesus, being the Sovereign G-d of Creation, is also Holy, Just and Righteous, has every right to govern sexual behavior. In fact, Scripture in both OT and NT condemns homosexuality.

Quote the passage where Jesus (not Paul, not Matthew, not Mark, not John, not Luke, Jesus) condemns homosexuality.

The closet fags like you have been easy to spot since childhood. You can't help but tell on yourselves, like you are right now.

In the same vein, we both know your affinity for the word Ni**er arises from another sexual preference for dark meat.

No need for these embarrassing displays. Let yourself be you. This is 2022.

You need your head examined.

So it is your argument that no business that provides custom work is beholden to public accommodation laws?

You are wrong of course.

I used to build houses and do custom renovations I could not deny people service because they were gay, Black, etc.

I had my car painted and the auto body shop that did that custom work was still bound by public accommodation laws.

A tailor who makes custom suits cannot deny service because a customer is gay

Should I go on or do you get the point?

When a business advertises that it does custom orders they are still subject to the law.

That's ludicrous. By your "logic", you could force a devout Christian to do a custom "HAIL SATAN" mural on a car. You could force a black man to do a scene of a cross-burning. You could force a Jew to do a mural of Hitler.

Bank robbers exist

So do noisy neighbors

And both fall into the undesirable category along with homosexuals

That might be the stupidest comparison I have ever seen.

Are you even aware of the Golden Rule?

Regards
DL

Of course: look out for number one-first, last, and always-because NOBODY else will.

Quote the passage where Jesus (not Paul, not Matthew, not Mark, not John, not Luke, Jesus) condemns homosexuality.
That would be Jesus putting love below sex and gender, like in the minds of un-loving people, which is not the Golden Rule Jesus practiced.

Try putting love above sex.

Regards
DL

That might be the stupidest comparison I have ever seen.
Not at all

I responded to the idea that for homosexuals bad behavior is ok becsuse they feel like being different

Society needs to set standards

and in a normal world homo’s fall outside those limits

We should not throw them off tall buildings as they do in Persia

But we should not give them access to innocent children either

Parents of LGBTQ children face a difficult choice

Their faith used to I struct them to drive those children from their homes because of their sins

Now, parents are choosing to support their children over their faith regarding homosexuality
Reading this analysis of what’s going on in faith is like reading a plumbers analysis of Van Gogh painting.

Of course: look out for number one-first, last, and always-because NOBODY else will.
I have no problem you exhibiting your selfish genes, but your last words show how little you know of your genes, which are to default to love instead of the hate you seem to hold.

Cooperation and doing unto others is the best survival plan in our evolution, and you are doing the opposite.

I have links. Can you reason?

Regards
DL

But we should not give them access to innocent children either
I did not read all you put, but here I agree, given the high numbers of pedophile priests and preachers.

Why can't they just be regular gays????

Regards
DL

Are you...intoxicated?

I always laugh when you folks try and pull this. Jesus is the word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. Jesus is the entirety of Word, e was spoken through the other Writers. When the spoke they were speaking Jesus. You aren't armed for this discussion.

The Eternal Word
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
5And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Reading this analysis of what’s going on in faith is like reading a plumbers analysis of Van Gogh painting.
Is it your position that current parents are choosing to support their ---faith over their children --- regarding homosexuality and equality of women?

Regards
DL

Is it your position that current parents are choosing to support their ---faith over their children --- regarding homosexuality and equality of women?

Regards
DL
I’m confused as to where the notion of some dramatic “accept or reject” test comes into play here

Regards
DL

More ignorance. The parents will/should continue to love and parent the child even knowing that they will not be in Heaven.

More ignorance. The parents will/should continue to love and parent the child even knowing that they will not be in Heaven.
Child might still make it, anyone can repent for whatever sin they commit or admit they struggle with sin. It’s not on you to judge, only He does

I have no problem you exhibiting your selfish genes, but your last words show how little you know of your genes, which are to default to love instead of the hate you seem to hold.

Cooperation and doing unto others is the best survival plan in our evolution, and you are doing the opposite.

I have links. Can you reason?

Regards
DL

It comes from hard experience. Look out for number one, because nobody else will. Trust is for the stupid. You mistake indifference for hate. I don't hate you...I simply do not give a flying fuck at a rolling donut about you.

That would be Jesus putting love below sex and gender, like in the minds of un-loving people, which is not the Golden Rule Jesus practiced.

Try putting love above sex.

Regards
DL

So...as expected, you cannot cite anything. Try harder.

I always laugh when you folks try and pull this. Jesus is the word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. Jesus is the entirety of Word, e was spoken through the other Writers. When the spoke they were speaking Jesus. You aren't armed for this discussion.

The Eternal Word
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
5And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

So, as expected, you also cannot cite anything. Try harder.

Child might still make it, anyone can repent for whatever sin they commit or admit they struggle with sin. It’s not on you to judge, only He does

There is nothing there that says I am the one judging, I do however know what the Word says.

It comes from hard experience. Look out for number one, because nobody else will. Trust is for the stupid. You mistake indifference for hate. I don't hate you...I simply do not give a flying fuck at a rolling donut about you.

So...as expected, you cannot cite anything. Try harder.

So, as expected, you also cannot cite anything. Try harder.

Sorry kid, you've lost.

Forum List

Back