Employees are spending the equivalent of a month’s grocery bill on the return to the office–and growing more resentful than ever

Hmmm.....I see a lot of people here are in line to get the lay-off life experience.

You can't stop what's comin'.
Maybe, but maybe not?

Since we are at full employment, and businesses were and are having a hard time finding people to fill their openings, it may be that the businesses need to reevaluate their position and work out some sort of compromise....even if it is just paying them more money to work in the office. month

If they've gone the last 3 years with these employees working from home, making their productivity goals....these employees have become accustomed to living with that extra +/- $550 a month in savings...for the 3 plus years.... Taking that away now, is a major pay cut....

Depending on the business, I think some will come to some sort of compromise that is financially good for both.

Maybe, but maybe not?

Since we are at full employment, and businesses were and are having a hard time finding people to fill their openings, it may be that the businesses need to reevaluate their position and work out some sort of compromise....even if it is just paying them more money to work in the office. month

If they've gone the last 3 years with these employees working from home, making their productivity goals....these employees have become accustomed to living with that extra +/- $550 a month in savings...for the 3 plus years.... Taking that away now, is a major pay cut....

Depending on the business, I think some will come to some sort of compromise that is financially good for both.
I'd suggest that the "stay at Homers" make sure that their "skills" are transferrable.

Forum List

Back