New York Times employees angry that the company wants them to return to in office work

British University??

Although I thought most people knew about Stanford....From a link in the article....

Stanford
579 Jane Stanford Way, Stanford CA 94305
650-725-7836

However, as I mentioned earlier, the company I work for did their own internal study, and found better productivity. So those that can work from home now have transitioned. Productivity has continued to go up.
Your link quoted a study by Standford not Stanford. Totally different. Cut and paste from your link--A study by Standford of 16,000 workers. I've never heard of it and the only links I find are regarding England or Tamil which usually relates to Sri Lanka. In either case, they didn't quote a Stanford, I am fully aware of where Stanford is, I lived 65 miles away for about 45 years--been there many times.

The supply chain problem is the fault of businesses. 150 percent. Otherwise you advocate for mandatory work which would set a nation so far behind.

No..... the supply chain shortage was because we let the Democrats take the incentive out of working, and adult children move back home with their parents and don't want to work anymore. Just get a part-time job enough for your needs and give the parents a few hundred bucks for room and board.

No..... the supply chain shortage was because we let the Democrats take the incentive out of working, and adult children move back home with their parents and don't want to work anymore. Just get a part-time job enough for your needs and give the parents a few hundred bucks for room and board.
What business is it of yours if adult children move back home? If they are working even part time why is that not good enough? If the parents and kid agree it's a huge plus for the nation.

If the parents and kid agree it's a huge plus for the nation.
Failure to launch. I have always been extremely proud of my child's independence, intelligence and ability to make her own way. She, also, is very proud of her accomplishments. Americans generally take pride in their abilities to remain independent and free. Parasites have always been a drain on society and will continue as long as they are allowed.

Your link quoted a study by Standford not Stanford. Totally different. Cut and paste from your link--A study by Standford of 16,000 workers. I've never heard of it and the only links I find are regarding England or Tamil which usually relates to Sri Lanka. In either case, they didn't quote a Stanford, I am fully aware of where Stanford is, I lived 65 miles away for about 45 years--been there many times.
Click the link. It goes to Stanford and not Standford.

So a kid living at home, not getting any govt assistance and working is a parasite? We are not fellow americans.

Again, how do you measure productivity?

By showing your face in a cubicle or based on actual output.
If you are sitting home and not getting the job done, you deserve to be fired
Same goes for inhabiting a cubicle
you don’t how to measure productively yet you want us to believe you actually had a job for 40 years?

cause you are at work and less distracted then being on your coach with the remote

this isn’t rocket science

There are distractions in the office too
The idiot who keeps stopping by to chat, the moron who needs you to explain their job, the constant chatter

If you are getting the job done at home, why do you need a cubicle ?

There are distractions in the office too
The idiot who keeps stopping by to chat, the moron who needs you to explain their job, the constant chatter

If you are getting the job done at home, why do you need a cubicle ?
beside most people aren’t getting the job done and your boss wants to see you working

beside most people aren’t getting the job done and your boss wants to see you working

Your boss has to “see” you work?

He can’t tell how good a job you are doing by the quality of your work?

Your boss has to “see” you work?

He can’t tell how good a job you are doing by the quality of your work?
apparently rely at the NY Times…

apparently at the Times the boss isnt seeing qualify work…thus wants them back in the office

Forum List

Back