Elaboration please

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hello, I just need simple elaboration.....Current Events section, is this Zone 3, part of Main Forums? I know the other Zone's.

Thanks.

• "Zone 3": Main Forums: Normal Site Wide Rules apply. This includes Reputation Comments, and Publicly Viewed Social Groups (Though Lightly Moderated).

There are rules here?

I just figured it was open board, scared pussy section and the FZ.

Hello, I just need simple elaboration.....Current Events section, is this Zone 3, part of Main Forums? I know the other Zone's.

Thanks.

• "Zone 3": Main Forums: Normal Site Wide Rules apply. This includes Reputation Comments, and Publicly Viewed Social Groups (Though Lightly Moderated).

Yes --- Every forum that isn't 1,2 or 4 is Zone3.. Current Events is moderated like "gardening".. :biggrin:
Course we don't take many casualties in the Garden and Quilt Depts..

There are some other forums/threads that are treated differently. The "lounges, music threads, coffee shops" etc are expected to be no-flame zones. Might be up to the proprietors of those threads to call the cops..

Thanks.

Very much good if this true move to Zone 3 those Current Events. Come on Mods.

Forum List

Back