Durham: Five Hillary Clinton Associates Are Taking the Fifth in Russia Hoax Prosecution

I agree. The progs have been so brainwashed by their ideology that they can’t even see the damage they’re doing. So sad.

1650303061297.png

Mueller showed contacts and collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians and showed obstruction of justice.

I.E., precisely what his republican-dictated mandate asked him to investigate.

Join us in reality, weirdo.
Your hired gun did not deliver even though you try and present his words as if he did. It’s known as emotional deflection of reality.

"We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Odd, the actually Mueller Report highlights that they didn't...the opposite of what you claim.
If facts don’t match wishes or emotions then facts are vacated
This is how safe space emotetards somehow stay alive in a reality world

Prior to the 2020 election I would have agreed with you. The current attack on our election system makes the Russian Collusion thing look mild

Attack on our election system? Are you kidding me? Hundreds if not thousands of allegations and around half the country did not and does not trust the accuracy and integrity of our election process and you think the resulting tumult makes that 2 year Collusion thing mild by comparison? Clearly there WAS fraud in that election, vs NOTHING in the Collusion crap; plenty of evidence for the former and nothing for the latter. You know what the kicker is? Nobody today believes there ever was anything to the Collusion but there's still a whole lot of people who believe the 2020 election was fraudulent and some even believe the election was stolen and the wrong candidate won. If you ask me, it wasn't the republicans who attacked the election system, it was the democrats.

So what we gave here is 2 cases of serious fraud dealing with our election process. In the Collusion case the democrats demanded and got a long 2 year investigation based on no evidence that came up empty. In the 2nd case the republicans demanded and got investigations at the state levels around the country where fraud WAS identified if not proved. In the first case there was NEVER anything verified or collaborated, but in the 2nd case there was. The republicans were right to challenge the results of that election, there were plenty of accusations that should have been addressed and investigated and it was the right thing to do to try to improve the public's confidence in our gov't. By contrast there was not a damn thing in the collusion charge that warranted the Mueller investigation. It was bullshit from beginning to end.

Your hired gun did not deliver even though you try and present his words as if he did. It’s known as emotional deflection of reality.
He found exactly what he was tasked to investigate. The opinions of cult freaks like you on the matter don't count and will not be recorded by history.

He found exactly what he was tasked to investigate. The opinions of cult freaks like you on the matter don't count and will not be recorded by history.
If he had provided what you were seeking then the hammer would have come down on Trump. Instead Trump was brushed by a feather and you emotetards are trying to craft a different outcome

Last edited:
The walls are closing in, progs:

Sussmann is charged with lying to the FBI in 2016 when he informed the FBI about a fraudulent link between then-candidate Donald Trump and the Russian government via Alfa Bank. Sussmann allegedly presented himself as a concerned citizen, and hid the fact that he was working for the Clinton campaign.
False Statements in Violation of Title 18 USC Section 1001

The statute of limitations for a § 1001 prosecution is five years and commences upon completion of the crime, e.g., upon making of false statement or submission of false document.

Attack on our election system? Are you kidding me? Hundreds if not thousands of allegations and around half the country did not and does not trust the accuracy and integrity of our election process and you think the resulting tumult makes that 2 year Collusion thing mild by comparison? Clearly there WAS fraud in that election, vs NOTHING in the Collusion crap; plenty of evidence for the former and nothing for the latter. You know what the kicker is? Nobody today believes there ever was anything to the Collusion but there's still a whole lot of people who believe the 2020 election was fraudulent and some even believe the election was stolen and the wrong candidate won. If you ask me, it wasn't the republicans who attacked the election system, it was the democrats.

So what we gave here is 2 cases of serious fraud dealing with our election process. In the Collusion case the democrats demanded and got a long 2 year investigation based on no evidence that came up empty. In the 2nd case the republicans demanded and got investigations at the state levels around the country where fraud WAS identified if not proved. In the first case there was NEVER anything verified or collaborated, but in the 2nd case there was. The republicans were right to challenge the results of that election, there were plenty of accusations that should have been addressed and investigated and it was the right thing to do to try to improve the public's confidence in our gov't. By contrast there was not a damn thing in the collusion charge that warranted the Mueller investigation. It was bullshit from beginning to end.
Excellent example of the Democrats‘ double standards and hypocrisy. They demanded - and got - a two-year, multimillion-dollar federal investigation over completely falsified charges - but when thousands of Republicans report all sorts of shenanigans and the unprecedented halting of the count in six swing states, in the middle of the night, during an ALSO unprecedented massive mail-in ballot election, it‘s swept under the rug.

Not too late, though. When we win Congress later this year, we can demand a full investigation at the federal level. And the Dems know it. They will pull out all the stops - even claiming a new COVID ramp up to enable another mail-in ballot harvesting scheme.

When we win Congress later this year, we can demand a full investigation at the federal level.

I understand the desire to do that but I'm not sure the country as a whole wants that. First off, elections are supposed to be a state level function that I've never thought the federal gov't gov't ought to get involved in. That's one reason why I can't support the democrats'' election rights bills that they want to impose on us. Second, I suspect the appetite for a full investigation by the public is probably waning, and even if an investigation did turn up something the Biden DOJ will do nothing about it IMHO, because again it should be corrected at the state level. If the GOP wins back Congress later this year, they would be better off focusing on the current problems we face as a society rather than the past.

Ted Cruz for AG in '25.... the body count will look like a cuomo nursing home....

If we need to waterboard hitlery at Gitmo to get some answers, that's a risk I'm willing to take.... I hear diesel is more effective, but I'm not an expert.

I understand the desire to do that but I'm not sure the country as a whole wants that. First off, elections are supposed to be a state level function that I've never thought the federal gov't gov't ought to get involved in. That's one reason why I can't support the democrats'' election rights bills that they want to impose on us. Second, I suspect the appetite for a full investigation by the public is probably waning, and even if an investigation did turn up something the Biden DOJ will do nothing about it IMHO, because again it should be corrected at the state level. If the GOP wins back Congress later this year, they would be better off focusing on the current problems we face as a society rather than the past.
I would agree, but if we let this go without an investigation, then the Dems will feel empowered to try it again in 2024. Who knows what virus Fauci will help manufacture by then?

Yes, they are all guilty. Anyone that takes the 5th is guilty no matter which tribe they belong to.

You on board with that?
So Hitlery hires and surrounds herself with criminals. Glad you are finally accepting reality.

Forum List

Back