Durham: Five Hillary Clinton Associates Are Taking the Fifth in Russia Hoax Prosecution

Mueller showed contacts and collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians and showed obstruction of justice.

I.E., precisely what his republican-dictated mandate asked him to investigate.

Join us in reality, weirdo.
Pure bullshit.

I would agree, but if we let this go without an investigation, then the Dems will feel empowered to try it again in 2024. Who knows what virus Fauci will help manufacture by then?

But there already are and have been investigations going on at the state level where needed changes ought to be identified and addressed. But not at the federal level. As far as 2024 is concerned, we'll have to see what happens. Many states have already adopted some changes, but it's hard to stop a determined group of people that have no scruples. It'll be interesting to see what happens in November, but I am somewhat encouraged by what happened in Virgina.

But there already are and have been investigations going on at the state level where needed changes ought to be identified and addressed. But not at the federal level. As far as 2024 is concerned, we'll have to see what happens. Many states have already adopted some changes, but it's hard to stop a determined group of people that have no scruples. It'll be interesting to see what happens in November, but I am somewhat encouraged by what happened in Virgina.
Yes, they couldn’t quite swing the steal in Virginia, but there was still an oddity there. While many counties in southern Virginia had reported enough votes to declare a winner (in that county) by 8 p.m., an hour after the polls closed, Fairfax County in liberal NoVa still had not reported a SINGLE vote, claiming they were having technical difficulties with the counting machines. Very similar to a “halt,“ until they could determine how many votes they needed. Once the southern part of the state was showing a big lead, impossible to catch up to, all of a sudden they fixed the problem and commenced counting - it was beyond saving.

So Hitlery hires and surrounds herself with criminals. Glad you are finally accepting reality.

Never doubted it nor questioned it.

Now, if we can just get you to accept the same thing about Trump we will be making progress

Attack on our election system? Are you kidding me?

Nope, not kidding in the least.

Hundreds if not thousands of allegations and around half the country did not and does not trust the accuracy and integrity of our election process

allegations are meaningless without some proof behind them, and so far none have them. As for the half that does not trust the trust the accuracy and integrity of our election process, these are the same people for the most part that think Hillary has had dozens of people killed and that Obama was born in Kenya.

Clearly there WAS fraud in that election, vs NOTHING in the Collusion crap; plenty of evidence for the former and nothing for the latter. You know what the kicker is? Nobody today believes there ever was anything to the Collusion but there's still a whole lot of people who believe the 2020 election was fraudulent and some even believe the election was stolen and the wrong candidate won.

Actually most Dems still think there was something to the Collusion charges. Just like you still think the election was stolen despite a total lack of evidence.

Had Trump won there would not be a peep form your side about fraudulent elections and the Dems would have been singing that tune instead. It is all BS.

If you all really cared about election fraud you would care about all states and not the ones Trump lost. But you all totally ignore the ones he won.

If you really thought the election was fraudulent you would call it that for every race on the ballot, not just POTUS, If a ballot is invalid, then so is very vote on it. But none of you are willing to say that all those seats you won were fraudulently won. Why is that?

Did you ever once look into any of those "Hundreds if not thousands of allegations" for yourself? Or do you just take what you are fed and ask for more?

haha ok....what are you talking about?

Seriously.,...

So, you have not been posting on this forum that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump? Was that just someone else with a username just like yours?

So, you have not been posting on this forum that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump? Was that just someone else with a username just like yours?
maybe you can provide that post…

and frankly even if true that’s hardly the same as members of the Govt working a Russian hoax and prosecuting people knowing it was a lie

so you just totally made it up..thanks

If that makes you happy.

Sometimes I get people confused on here. I thought you and sundra were the same person for a while. I do not really memorize usernames.

no, it makes me said that dembots like yoj have to lie…it’s really a clear and present danger to our republic.

Terribly sorry for making you sad, it was a honest mistake but if you must assign evil intent to it then that is your right.

maybe you can provide that post…

What were you referring to as being rigged in this post? Since it was not the election, what was rigged?

1650311466549.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back