Durham: Five Hillary Clinton Associates Are Taking the Fifth in Russia Hoax Prosecution

What were you referring to as being rigged in this post? Since it was not the election, what was rigged?

View attachment 632473
The election

Is it the 3rd Monday of the month already? Great, that means a new wackadoodle claim about a Durham bombshell is about to spin around for a while then die like every other nonsense.

Nope, not kidding in the least.

allegations are meaningless without some proof behind them, and so far none have them. As for the half that does not trust the trust the accuracy and integrity of our election process, these are the same people for the most part that think Hillary has had dozens of people killed and that Obama was born in Kenya.

Actually most Dems still think there was something to the Collusion charges. Just like you still think the election was stolen despite a total lack of evidence.

Had Trump won there would not be a peep form your side about fraudulent elections and the Dems would have been singing that tune instead. It is all BS.

If you all really cared about election fraud you would care about all states and not the ones Trump lost. But you all totally ignore the ones he won.

If you really thought the election was fraudulent you would call it that for every race on the ballot, not just POTUS, If a ballot is invalid, then so is very vote on it. But none of you are willing to say that all those seats you won were fraudulently won. Why is that?

Did you ever once look into any of those "Hundreds if not thousands of allegations" for yourself? Or do you just take what you are fed and ask for more?

If you believe this then you are not the independent thinker you believe you are or I thought you were, and you are actually far more biased than I am. So be it, you're entitled to you own opinions. So, most democrats still think there was something to the collusion charges? And yet the IG Report came up with nothing, that report said that insufficient information existed that warranted the Mueller Investigation in the 1st place.

Do not assume I believe the election was stolen; I do not dismiss the possibility, but I definitely believe fraud did exist in several states, probably all of them AND most of it was likely on the democrats' behalf. Maybe I missed it, where are the allegations of fraud by the Right in states that Trump won? Or the allegations that any republican fraudulently won a seat in Congress? I have seen nothing of that.

I do not take what I am fed and ask for more, and fuck you for the insult. But when half the country has doubts about the integrity of that election then it definitely ought to be investigated. We've seen numerous cases where evidence of fraud was uncovered. Not enough perhaps to indict or convict anybody, which I think we all know is a very high bar to meet. Added to the fact that there few if any state laws that provide jurisdiction or standing for a judge to rule on such a case. But that doesn't make that election fair and honest. You may declare innocence of any wrong-doing if you want, or say the absence of sufficient proof that the election wasn't stolen means that the right person was declared the winner. IMHO, there is no proof either way, but while there is plenty of evidence that indicates fraud in the 2020 election, there is none that indicates Russian Collusion.

If you believe this then you are not the independent thinker you believe you are or I thought you were, and you are actually far more biased than I am. So be it, you're entitled to you own opinions.

Then prove me wrong, tell us about the allegations you looked into and found to be credible for yourself.

Tell me, have you ever done anything like this...

I have posted this before, and so far not one single person that thinks the election was stolen has ever done anything like this. Maybe you will be the first or maybe you will pretend I never made this post like all the rest.

................................................................................................................................................

After the election I was open to the idea of fraud, and still would be if anyone could show me some actual evidence.

Since I was open to the idea I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty reasonable so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

So, you do think the election was stolen/rigged?

I wish you would make up your mind.
not stolen but rigged yes. What was rigged was the massive amounts of propaganda, and the fact they canceled a debate, censoring of news on social media etc

not stolen but rigged yes. What was rigged was the massive amounts of propaganda, and the fact they canceled a debate, censoring of news on social media etc
Number one offense was when vote counting stopped at 2am and resumed several hours later with Biden behind when stopped but picking up 500k votes when voting resumed.
The hobbledeegee that followed with pretzel twisting “we weren’t counting new votes but Biden got the “old” votes that were still coming in” was utter bullshit.

History is written by the winners (of rigged elections).
Sorry freak, nobody outside your cult buys your pathetic lies. And since your cult contains very few intelligent people or academics of note, your embarrassing cult will not be writing history.

Sorry freak, nobody outside your cult buys your pathetic lies. And since your cult contains very few intelligent people or academics of note, your embarrassing cult will not be writing history.

Your “intelligent “ people and academics are tearing down history because peoples feelings might get hurt.
Brilliant!

"I would too. Fuck the witch hunters. I wouldn't say a damned thing to them." - Westwall
Pathetic deflection attempt noted. Trump and his family have nothing to do with your girl Hillary and her corrupt pals getting rounded up. Problem for you is that Durham has the paper trails. You idiots, on the other hand, never had anything on Trump.

The walls are closing in, progs:

Five associates of Hillary Clinton and her campaign are invoking their Fifth Amendment rights and refusing to cooperate with Special Counsel John H. Durham, according a filing in federal court revealed later Friday in Washington, DC.
The revelation emerged in a motion filed by Durham to oppose the efforts of defendant Michael Sussmann and the Clinton campaign to withhold some documents from evidence by asserting attorney-client privilege.
Sussmann is charged with lying to the FBI in 2016 when he informed the FBI about a fraudulent link between then-candidate Donald Trump and the Russian government via Alfa Bank. Sussmann allegedly presented himself as a concerned citizen, and hid the fact that he was working for the Clinton campaign.
In the filing, Durham noted that while one witness, identified as “Researcher-2,” was granted immunity from prosecution in exchange for testimony, “at least five other witnesses who conducted work relating to the Russian Bank-1 allegations invoked (or indicated their intent to invoke) their right against self-incrimination.”
Legal scholar Jonathan Turley noted in a commentary on the filing:
[Durham] is now moving to give immunity to a key witness while revealing that the claims made by the Clinton campaign were viewed by the CIA as “not technically plausible” and “user created.” He also revealed that at least five of the former Clinton campaign contractors/researchers have invoked the Fifth Amendment and refused to cooperate in fear that they might incriminate themselves in criminal conduct.
Turley also noted that Durham’s filing “also detailed how the false Russian collusion claims related to Alfa Bank involved Clinton General Counsel Marc Elias and Christopher Steele.”
Steele is the former British spy who worked for opposition research firm Fusion GPS to produce the fraudulent Russia “dossier” that triggered government surveillance of the Trump campaign and the broader “Russia collusion”

I don't see where the 5th Amendment even applies here. These thugs aren't in any jeopardy, and Sleepy Joe is going to pardon them at the end of the day anyhow.

IMHO, Durham might as well just give them immunity. Get the dirt out there publicly.

Might not be able to imprison the Biden Regime for their rigging of the 2020 election, but we can at least let the people know about it.

Is it the 3rd Monday of the month already? Great, that means a new wackadoodle claim about a Durham bombshell is about to spin around for a while then die like every other nonsense.

We shall see. The trial is scheduled to begin on May 24th. Of course, I expect it to be postponed by some tactic, but I am quite sure it will come to trial, even if postponed, before November!

Five associates of Hillary Clinton and her presidential campaign are invoking their Fifth Amendment rights and refusing to cooperate with Special Counsel John H. Durham, according to a filing in federal court revealed later Friday in Washington, DC.
The revelation emerged in a motion filed by Durham to oppose the efforts of defendant Michael Sussmann and the Clinton campaign to withhold some documents from evidence by asserting attorney-client privilege.
[Durham] is now moving to give immunity to a key witness while revealing that the claims made by the Clinton campaign were viewed by the CIA as “not technically plausible” and “user created.” He also revealed that at least five of the former Clinton campaign contractors/researchers have invoked the Fifth Amendment and refused to cooperate in fear that they might incriminate themselves in criminal conduct.

Comment:
Maybe Durham can get some of these suspects to flip on Hillary and Obama.
Hillary used the FBI and the Press to smear Trump with Russian Collusion and then destroyed the evidence.
Obama illegally spied on Trump and then lied about it.
This is the worst scandal in American history.
The worst thing about this is that the Press is burying this Democrat Scandal.

Five associates of Hillary Clinton and her campaign are invoking their Fifth Amendment rights and refusing to cooperate with Special Counsel John H. Durham, according a filing in federal court revealed later Friday in Washington, DC.
Sussmann is charged with lying to the FBI in 2016 when he informed the FBI about a fraudulent link between then-candidate Donald Trump and the Russian government via Alfa Bank. Sussmann allegedly presented himself as a concerned citizen, and hid the fact that he was working for the Clinton campaign.
In the filing, Durham noted that while one witness, identified as “Researcher-2,” was granted immunity from prosecution in exchange for testimony, “at least five other witnesses who conducted work relating to the Russian Bank-1 allegations invoked (or indicated their intent to invoke) their right against self-incrimination.”
Turley also noted that Durham’s filing “also detailed how the false Russian collusion claims related to Alfa Bank involved Clinton General Counsel Marc Elias and Christopher Steele.”
Steele is the former British spy who worked for opposition research firm Fusion GPS to produce the fraudulent Russia “dossier” that triggered government surveillance of the Trump campaign and the broader “Russia collusion”
Good post

Durham?

Still jerking Trump off I see.

Any day now

Several of the co-conspirators in the Hillary Campaign have taken the 5th. What's that tell you? Some have been granted immunity stripping them of the 5th Amendment protection. More exciting news to come.

Forum List

Back