Pelosi endorses Republican-turned-Democrat Charlie Crist for Governor, snubs Nikki Fried

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Pelosi is backing the three-term congressman, who is in a primary competing with Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried and state Sen. Annette Taddeo.

Pelosi says “I’ve worked with Charlie the past six years in Congress and I’ve seen him fight for Floridians every single day. He always puts people first. He’ll be a champion for women’s reproductive rights, create opportunities for small business owners, and always show empathy and compassion for our working families. It’s a stark contrast to the current governor.”

If you can't beat'm join'm. People in states that haven't had covid tyrants will have to watch carefully for that.

Pelosi is backing the three-term congressman, who is in a primary competing with Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried and state Sen. Annette Taddeo.

Pelosi says “I’ve worked with Charlie the past six years in Congress and I’ve seen him fight for Floridians every single day. He always puts people first. He’ll be a champion for women’s reproductive rights, create opportunities for small business owners, and always show empathy and compassion for our working families. It’s a stark contrast to the current governor.”

It's like Michael kissing Freddo in Havana

I swear Nikki Fried has a Jack Nicolson "joker" look about her......Why are dems so fuckin' creepy?
R.62b5f46c5fedbc9958abdc51dd422da6

87b3249a7fe12d991a4f4ce3a2e60b4f.jpg

Forum List

Back