Dumbass rides in left lane,angry driver teachers dumbass a lesson

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Watch: Oklahoma Road Rage Incident Caught on Camera - Breitbart

MUAHAHA! I love it! The left lane is NOT your cruising lane. I like putting my cruise on 5-10 mph over the speed limit as do MILLIONS of others but there is always some jackass that thinks the right lane is their personal lane to drive 10 mph BELOW the speed limit in...I ride their ass as well go ahead hit your brakes I won't :) I don't care if my truck gets screwed up it looks like shit anyways.

MUAHAHA! I love it! The left lane is NOT your cruising lane. I like putting my cruise on 5-10 mph over the speed limit as do MILLIONS of others but there is always some jackass that thinks the right lane is their personal lane to drive 10 mph BELOW the speed limit in...I ride their ass as well go ahead hit your brakes I won't :) I don't care if my truck gets screwed up it looks like shit anyways.

A tad indelicate, but had to laugh. A lesson was well-learned.

I get up behind Smart Cars and Coopers in the 442. Must feel like an earthquake in there. They always quickly move right.

Risky, despicable, irresponsible, immature, boorish, dangerous.

There are human beings in that car. No hick has any right to drive as recklessly as that.

And you think it's funny.

God have mercy on you. What has this nation become? Idiot boys are calling the shots. May your insurance and license be revoked.

Criminal behavior praised by knuckle heads. I've lived too long as I deeply regret characters like the pick up driver and you.

Dumbass' like that are so predictable....I like to time their breaking with quick move around and right back in front of em

There are human beings in that car. No hick has any right to drive as recklessly as that.

God have mercy on you. What has this nation become? Idiot boys are calling the shots. May your insurance and license be revoked.

Criminal behavior praised by knuckle heads. I've lived too long as I deeply regret characters like the pick up driver and you.
Its actually against the law to ride in the left lane..its for passing. Car was in the wrong.

You're the friggin' dumbass. On interstate highways you're supposed to cruise in the right lane and only use the left for passing. If the posted speed limit is 70 that's supposed to be the maximum but no one is required to drive 70 if they're uncomfortable at that speed for whatever reasons. On interstates they post the minimum one should not drive slower than in the right lane, generally 40 mph.

You're the friggin' dumbass. On interstate highways you're supposed to cruise in the right lane and only use the left for passing. If the posted speed limit is 70 that's supposed to be the maximum but no one is required to drive 70 if they're uncomfortable at that speed for whatever reasons. On interstates they post the minimum one should not drive slower than in the right lane, generally 40 mph.
Nope. When cruising at a higher rate of speed than the speed limit you pass almost everyone and eventually get a nice little convoy of 5 or 6 cares to go with you....I ride behind and in front of others going fast but I get the hell out of the way to let them pass.

The driver of the pickup when caught should be brought up on charges of attempted murder, because death is exactly what could happen when the cars touch. Anyone who thinks it's OK to tailgate or run someone off the road is a POS and should not have a license.

Sure, it's very annoying when someone is in the left hand lane driving slow and holding up traffic. I get it. I'm usually one of the people in the left lane passing other cars. But when I encounter one of these people I just go around them when safe and I don't do the "teach you a lesson" cutoff back into the left lane. Death can easily occur out there and for what? Who here wants their tombstone to say, "Died while teaching another car a lesson for driving to slow", or who wants to be in prison for that reason? In any event, anyone that has a GPS on their car and watches arrival time knows you don't save that much time, if any, by speeding. During rush hour you ain't saving any time.

Don't be judge, jury and executioner on the road. Your life and the lives of everyone else isn't worth the 30 seconds you might save. Just go around the car and be on your way.

Revoking a person's license and insurance may not be enough. You may have to seize their car too. If a person has it in them to break one law, they may have it in them to break another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You should live in Houston, Texas!

1. Daily I have to drive into Houston and no matter what there is that one individual that is driving the service road speed while on the interstate.

They will be doing 45mph to 50mph while on a cellphone and get angry if you blow your horn at them because how dare you disturb their drive and talk moment of the day.

2. They do not use turn signals at all!

I have flipped off more drivers for lane changing while not using a signal because they're on their cellphone for drive and talk time.

3. Driving in the passing lane and still on the cellphone while doing 40mph to 45mph ( yes slower ) and not understanding that they are the idiot on the roadways...

I support anyone that pulls up and flips those that drive with their cellphone glued to their ear while being on the interstate and driving in the passing lanes while doing 20mph below the speed limit...

I know how dare I not respect someone talk and drive time!

I had an ex who did that. It was one of the things we argued most about. She said she liked coasting slowly in the left lane because that way she never had to bother switching lanes to pass people. One time we got pulled over by a cop because she was going too slow. It was fantastic :thup:

Funny this time but maybe tragic the next time. It's never a good idea to let your road rage get the best of you and try to "teach someone a lesson" while driving. Pass him on the right side if you can do it safely and go on your way.

Funny this time but maybe tragic the next time. It's never a good idea to let your road rage get the best of you and try to "teach someone a lesson" while driving. Pass him on the right side if you can do it safely and go on your way.
I had a friend in high school who would tailgate them, honk, and point to the slow lane. I thought it was pretty funny. People who drive overly slow are just as, if not more so, dangerous as people who speed.

How idiotic. Driving in the left lane does not exempt you from the speed limit nor does it require anyone to aid and abet your illegal activities. And hit someone in the rear while tailgating and (literally) acting a fool and you get to pay for damages to their car and the occupants. Buy someone a new Volvo and pay for the pain and suffering of an occupant or two and you may not be able to buy gas for your POS truck anyway. Hit my truck in the rear and you'll get a heavy duty trailer hitch through the radiator just for starters.

You should live in Houston, Texas!

1. Daily I have to drive into Houston and no matter what there is that one individual that is driving the service road speed while on the interstate.

They will be doing 45mph to 50mph while on a cellphone and get angry if you blow your horn at them because how dare you disturb their drive and talk moment of the day.

2. They do not use turn signals at all!

I have flipped off more drivers for lane changing while not using a signal because they're on their cellphone for drive and talk time.

3. Driving in the passing lane and still on the cellphone while doing 40mph to 45mph ( yes slower ) and not understanding that they are the idiot on the roadways...

I support anyone that pulls up and flips those that drive with their cellphone glued to their ear while being on the interstate and driving in the passing lanes while doing 20mph below the speed limit...

I know how dare I not respect someone talk and drive time!

Yup. I have no issue what that. Just don't tailgate and put everyone else in danger like the guy in the video.

Most everyone thinks their way of driving is best. Most everyone thinks they are better drivers than they really are. Most everyone wants to control the space around them. And finally, most everyone wants to ignore what the law really says and redefine it in ways beneficial to themselves. Yes, the left lane is for passing, not your personal NASCAR track. Yes, when it rains you really DO take longer to stop, no matter how much you want to ignore reality.

In Virginia, if you are in the left lane and someone behind you indicates that they wish to go faster, you have to pull over if possible. It doesn't matter if the other driver is a grade A loser, because the chances are good that there's a cop within a mile or two pointing a radar gun at him and you'll have a chance to laugh loudly as you pass him on the side of the road. I've long ago learned that it's just not worth getting upset at other drivers' childish behavior. As Evelyn Couch says in Fried Green Tomatoes, "Face it, girls, I'm older and I have more insurance". And it's really fun to watch an idiot switching lanes desperately trying to get two feet further ahead, only to pull up right beside him at the next stop light.

Its actually against the law to ride in the left lane..its for passing. Car was in the wrong.
You are an idiot if you believe the hick in the truck did the right thing. Aw hell. You're an idiot anyway.

Forum List

Back