Dumbass rides in left lane,angry driver teachers dumbass a lesson

When did the left lane become a law breakers lane?
Only here in the US can some dumb fucking inconsiderate moron justify blocking a travel lane because "they" don't think others should be 'breaking the law"...Meanwhile traffic studies prove that those who do the lane clogging cause but do not become involved in auto crashes.
Here's how they do it in Europe and many states in the midwest and northeast. "Keep right. Pass Left only"....That is the the law. In other states traffic statutes mandate slower moving vehicles must yield to overtaking vehicles by moving to the right lane of a multi lane roadway.
Only selfish douchebags hang out in the passing lanes just because "they can".....
Sooner or later these little pricks get blown off the road into a ditch. Or they just crash themselves.
Someone took it upon themselves to crash into someone else because they were driving too slowly for their liking.

Tell us more about the law.
What are you posting about?....
You do not believe each driver in the video committed deliberate acts here?

Watch: Oklahoma Road Rage Incident Caught on Camera - Breitbart

MUAHAHA! I love it! The left lane is NOT your cruising lane. I like putting my cruise on 5-10 mph over the speed limit as do MILLIONS of others but there is always some jackass that thinks the right lane is their personal lane to drive 10 mph BELOW the speed limit in...I ride their ass as well go ahead hit your brakes I won't :) I don't care if my truck gets screwed up it looks like shit anyways.

I hope you go to jail, loon.

Once you adjust to the speed limit sign being the municipality's private ATM machine it all becomes clear. One day some doctor will tell me Ihave a few weeks to live. I hope that's done early in the day so I'll have time to mount the 50-cal on the hood and do some evening commute-time driver education.

MUAHAHA! I love it! The left lane is NOT your cruising lane. I like putting my cruise on 5-10 mph over the speed limit as do MILLIONS of others but there is always some jackass that thinks the right lane is their personal lane to drive 10 mph BELOW the speed limit in...I ride their ass as well go ahead hit your brakes I won't :) I don't care if my truck gets screwed up it looks like shit anyways.
The violent Right.
Intolerant left
Intolerant of drivers trying to kill others...yes.

Once you adjust to the speed limit sign being the municipality's private ATM machine it all becomes clear. One day some doctor will tell me Ihave a few weeks to live. I hope that's done early in the day so I'll have time to mount the 50-cal on the hood and do some evening commute-time driver education.
RWR driving solutions.

While the guy got a little carried away I cant help but applaud his actions.
That the little fuckers were doing the mexican road block on him on purpose was obvious,and they must have been doing it for miles for the guy to get that pissed about it.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

It doesn't matter. If I had seen that truck driver attempting that shit out here he would have been shot to pieces. It's not just the poor drivers in the car the fucker rammed off the road, it's the potential other victims that could have resulted from a crash. That pickup driver needs to be arrested for attempted murder.

When did the left lane become a law breakers lane?
Only here in the US can some dumb fucking inconsiderate moron justify blocking a travel lane because "they" don't think others should be 'breaking the law"...Meanwhile traffic studies prove that those who do the lane clogging cause but do not become involved in auto crashes.
Here's how they do it in Europe and many states in the midwest and northeast. "Keep right. Pass Left only"....That is the the law. In other states traffic statutes mandate slower moving vehicles must yield to overtaking vehicles by moving to the right lane of a multi lane roadway.
Only selfish douchebags hang out in the passing lanes just because "they can".....
Sooner or later these little pricks get blown off the road into a ditch. Or they just crash themselves.
Someone took it upon themselves to crash into someone else because they were driving too slowly for their liking.

Tell us more about the law.
What are you posting about?....
You do not believe each driver in the video committed deliberate acts here?
What justifies crashing into a car for driving slowly? Where's the right to endanger other's lives? Has the world gone crazy, or may people expect to arrive safely, without boorish harassment and foolish, immature and illegal road rage? Are you saying driving the speed limit in the left lane justifies road rage?

When I'm in the left lane of the freeway, I tend to be 5 to 10 mph over the speed limit. If a vehicle roars up behind me and hangs on my butt, I figure that since I'm already over the speed limit, he/she can just go around when the opportunity presents itself. If he/she hits my vehicle deliberately, that's assault with a deadly weapon as far as I'm concerned and I'm armed.

I do 10 over in the left lane.

But....riding someone's ass is my #1 most hated driver act.

You ride my ass and I'll brake check the fuck out of you....pray you hit me...and claim all sorts of injuries and sue your ass for everything. Neck. Back. Loss of work. All of it.

People driving slow are a pain in the ass.

But people like you who ride people's ass? I wouldn't care if you ended up in a rollover in a ditch burning.

Your ignorance is duly noted. Why you boast about it is anyone's guess.

When I'm in the left lane of the freeway, I tend to be 5 to 10 mph over the speed limit. If a vehicle roars up behind me and hangs on my butt, I figure that since I'm already over the speed limit, he/she can just go around when the opportunity presents itself. If he/she hits my vehicle deliberately, that's assault with a deadly weapon as far as I'm concerned and I'm armed.

Who gave you the right to decide if someone is driving too fast?

The video clip did not show how long the slower car was in the left lane. For all we know, they could have been slowly passing the car to the right with the intention of moving to the left lane afterwards.

The guy in the truck tried to intimidate the people in the car to speed up. However, from the interview they both seemed to be young and inexperienced drivers. I don't know whether it was the young lady or the young man that was driving.

The guy driving the truck should bE in jail.

The speed limit sign has already settled that.

Are you a law enforcement officer? If not, a SMART driver will pull over to the right lane and let the speeder go on their way. ASK ANY HIGHWAY PATROL OFFICER or any other officer what you should do.

What some of the clowns here do, in spectacular fashion, is vividly, and brazenly, demonstrate their phenomenal stupidity. Why they feel the need to express their eagerness to endanger themselves and everyone around this leaves me clueless.

Mostly what I've seen on this thread are posters pretending to be members of the Village People.

Last edited:

Left lane should be for passing only, that doesn't mean you should literally run people off the road. I wonder how long they were blocking the truck, the video only shows a few seconds.

Even on the autobahn when there are no speed limits, you still have to let people use the left lane to pass, even if they are only going slightly faster than other traffic. It's annoying but it is their right to use it for passing.

What the truck driver did could had killed people, he should be charged with attempted murder.

Are you a law enforcement officer? If not, a SMART driver will pull over to the right lane and let the speeder go on their way. ASK ANY HIGHWAY PATROL OFFICER or any other officer what you should do.

What some of the clowns here do, in spectacular fashion, is vividly, and brazenly, demonstrate their phenomenal stupidity. Why they feel the need to express their eagerness to endanger themselves and everyone around this leaves me clueless.

Mostly what I've seen on this thread are posters pretending to be members of the Village People.

There was another car in the right lane.

Why not just slide over a lane and let them by?....Why is it you find it necessary to be a troublemaker. Over in Europe where the rule of the road is "drive right", this is common. Why be contentious? Just move out of the way?

Risky, despicable, irresponsible, immature, boorish, dangerous.

There are human beings in that car. No hick has any right to drive as recklessly as that.

And you think it's funny.

God have mercy on you. What has this nation become? Idiot boys are calling the shots. May your insurance and license be revoked.

Criminal behavior praised by knuckle heads. I've lived too long as I deeply regret characters like the pick up driver and you.

If you are praising the kids, you are praising law breakers as well as they were in the 'passing lane" and should have been issued a citation on the spot

WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...
That is for the police to decide....NOT YOU....
And as anyone knows, the common threshold police use to determine excessive speed STARTS at plus 10 over the limit.
People who decide on their own that THEY get to compel others to drive the speed THEY chose for others, are nothing but small minded pricks. Sooner or later these drivers will cause a crash because of their shitty inconsiderate driving habits.
Why do you care how fast others driver their car? Its really none of your business,.

Forum List

Back