Dumbass rides in left lane,angry driver teachers dumbass a lesson

Watch: Oklahoma Road Rage Incident Caught on Camera - Breitbart

MUAHAHA! I love it! The left lane is NOT your cruising lane. I like putting my cruise on 5-10 mph over the speed limit as do MILLIONS of others but there is always some jackass that thinks the right lane is their personal lane to drive 10 mph BELOW the speed limit in...I ride their ass as well go ahead hit your brakes I won't :) I don't care if my truck gets screwed up it looks like shit anyways.
Risky, despicable, irresponsible, immature, boorish, dangerous.

There are human beings in that car. No hick has any right to drive as recklessly as that.

And you think it's funny.

God have mercy on you. What has this nation become? Idiot boys are calling the shots. May your insurance and license be revoked.

Criminal behavior praised by knuckle heads. I've lived too long as I deeply regret characters like the pick up driver and you.

If you are praising the kids, you are praising law breakers as well as they were in the 'passing lane" and should have been issued a citation on the spot
So you think the bigger, more egregious crime is driving the speed limit and not committing assault with a deadly weapon?

Road rage justifies endangering people's lives?

Which driver committed the more dangerous act?

MUAHAHA! I love it! The left lane is NOT your cruising lane. I like putting my cruise on 5-10 mph over the speed limit as do MILLIONS of others but there is always some jackass that thinks the right lane is their personal lane to drive 10 mph BELOW the speed limit in...I ride their ass as well go ahead hit your brakes I won't :) I don't care if my truck gets screwed up it looks like shit anyways.

There are human beings in that car. No hick has any right to drive as recklessly as that.

God have mercy on you. What has this nation become? Idiot boys are calling the shots. May your insurance and license be revoked.

Criminal behavior praised by knuckle heads. I've lived too long as I deeply regret characters like the pick up driver and you.

If you are praising the kids, you are praising law breakers as well as they were in the 'passing lane" and should have been issued a citation on the spot
So you think the bigger, more egregious crime is driving the speed limit and not committing assault with a deadly weapon?

No, but as someone that travels 40k plus business miles per year it is more than frustrating when ignorant fucks drive in the left lane so they can text, talk, or get on a power trip so they can be in front of the line. Texters are the most dangerous people out there period. If it wasn't illegal I would have one of those devices that disables phones nearby when I am traveling.

BTW the person in that video was not passing anyone and that was the passing lane, they should have been cited.

Mini owners and Smart car owners can own 9 mils and 12 gauges also. If you threaten someone's life be prepared for somebody to take your dumb ass out in self defense.

No, but as someone that travels 40k plus business miles per year it is more than frustrating when ignorant fucks drive in the left lane so they can text, talk, or get on a power trip so they can be in front of the line. Texters are the most dangerous people out there period. If it wasn't illegal I would have one of those devices that disables phones nearby when I am traveling.

BTW the person in that video was not passing anyone and that was the passing lane, they should have been cited.
And yet you do not condemn the idiot in the pick up truck? I saw one felony, and one possible moving violation. I say the felonious pick up driver should have been arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, tried, convicted and sentenced to the maximum jail sentence.

And yet you do not condemn the idiot in the pick up truck? I saw one felony, and one possible moving violation. I say the felonious pick up driver should have been arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, tried, convicted and sentenced to the maximum jail sentence.

As do I but as a daily driver I can understand their frustation the almost no effort troopers and legislatures do to discourage the cause and effect.

I used to drive much slower when people did not cruise in the left lane like they do now causing major highway jams. When people are jammed minor mistakes turn into tragedies.

As do I but as a daily driver I can understand their frustation the almost no effort troopers and legislatures do to discourage the cause and effect.

I used to drive much slower when people did not cruise in the left lane like they do now causing major highway jams. When people are jammed minor mistakes turn into tragedies.
I drive every day too. But frustration is no excuse for endangering the lives of others. Patience is a virtue. Acting out of pique, or the lack of a proper upbringing does not excuse reckless, irresponsible, immature and dangerous driving.

I drive every day too. But frustration is no excuse for endangering the lives of others. Patience is a virtue. Acting out of pique, or the lack of a proper upbringing does not excuse reckless, irresponsible, immature and dangerous driving.

An no one said it did, learn to read what is written

Hick? Are you saying people who drive trucks are hicks?

Hick? Are you saying people who drive trucks are hicks?
Yeah. That's the point to focus upon.

The pick up truck driver is a hick due to his acting, not his conveyance.

Well I encountered one of those left lane texting college kids while drinking some beverage. After tapping his brake lights because he did not like me tailing him I managed to pass on the right and get in front of him where I waited and watched. When I caught him not watching the road while drinking and looking at the stupid I-phone I tapped the brakes and it looked like a waterspout in that damn car....LOL. He got coke or coffee all over him, the i-phone and even on the dash. He moved to right lane and seemed to have learned a lesson. I might have saved his life.

The OP is a pussy. Applauding what that dick did is the move of a pussy.

I'm on Florida's interstate for 50k per year. I drive 5-7 over in the left lane most of the time. In doing so, I am basically passing several cars per mile. If someone approaches behind and holds a safe distance, I will move over. No problem. Enjoy your day.

Get on my ass or flash me...and you will stay where you are until you get some manners.

Well I encountered one of those left lane texting college kids while drinking some beverage. After tapping his brake lights because he did not like me tailing him I managed to pass on the right and get in front of him where I waited and watched. When I caught him not watching the road while drinking and looking at the stupid I-phone I tapped the brakes and it looked like a waterspout in that damn car....LOL. He got coke or coffee all over him, the i-phone and even on the dash. He moved to right lane and seemed to have learned a lesson. I might have saved his life.

Bullshit. Why tell stories?

It's wrong to cruise in the left lane at less than the speed limit, but as long as you are doing the speed limit, it's the right thing to do as it forces the criminal and deadly speeders to slow down.

I do 10 over in the left lane.

But....riding someone's ass is my #1 most hated driver act.

You ride my ass and I'll brake check the fuck out of you....pray you hit me...and claim all sorts of injuries and sue your ass for everything. Neck. Back. Loss of work. All of it.

People driving slow are a pain in the ass.

But people like you who ride people's ass? I wouldn't care if you ended up in a rollover in a ditch burning.

I am like you, tailgate my ass better hang on because you will be in the back of my pickup truck.

I will give people time to move over in the left, but if they continue to stay there, I gurentee you I will zoom around and cut your ass off, unless it's an old fuck or a girl I will give them slack and forget about it.

Bullshit. Why tell stories?

I fuck with those left lane drivers all the time, probably will tomorrow on my 5 hour trip home. They have earned it

It's wrong to cruise in the left lane at less than the speed limit, but as long as you are doing the speed limit, it's the right thing to do as it forces the criminal and deadly speeders to slow down.

its called the passing lane dumbshit

The OP is a pussy. Applauding what that dick did is the move of a pussy.

I'm on Florida's interstate for 50k per year. I drive 5-7 over in the left lane most of the time. In doing so, I am basically passing several cars per mile. If someone approaches behind and holds a safe distance, I will move over. No problem. Enjoy your day.

Get on my ass or flash me...and you will stay where you are until you get some manners.

that makes you the asshole. I hope I encounter you someday, the lesson will be for you

Forum List

Back