Donald Trump Rally

Now that's a pairing I hadn't thought about: Lieutenant Geoge S. Patton, West Point graduate, worked his way up the military ranks with assignments of increasing responsibility culminating in his command of Third Army after D-Day.

Paired with......................... Cadet Bone Spurs.
(Cadet B.S. woulda been one of those getting slapped by George, IMHO)

I love this bar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good to know.
American diplomacy, force projection, and governance........ala' Francis Ford Coppola, and bumper-sticker epigrams.
God Bless Ameria.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consequences?
Like 900,000 Covid deaths in the most medically advance and health-care blessed nation on earth.
All from a "flu" that will disappear in April of 2020, with warm weather.
Yupper, consequences. Powerful. And smart.
God Bless America.

-----------------------------------------------------------

However, he wouldn't, didn't, listen to them.
Notorious for not paying attention during the daily intelligence briefings at the White House (briefers changed the format to include lots of colored pictures); notorious for telling the world in front of cameras and with Vladimir Putin beside him that he believed Vlad over those intelligence agencies.

So color me skeptical on the good poster IamZ's solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• One wonders why NeverTrumpers have such Trump Derangement Syndrome?
  • One wonders why MAGA-Hats have such Trump Devoted Sycomphancy?

Sounds like an effective dynamic for enhanced media attention. IMHO
Whole bunch of tds lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, good question, Woody.

But think of it as a 'cause & effect' dynamic.

This 'healthy' nation is such......., because....it has the most advanced healthcare system.
You don't see the irony?

It would depend on what his intelligence agencies was telling him,, if Mike Pompeo says this is real, then Trump would probably be the only president to prevent a war
Again, why would Trump want to prevent Putin from taking back his own territory, fighting corruption, disarming bio labs?? You’d think Trump would probably support Putin and Russia with those efforts, right?

Again, why would Trump want to prevent Putin from taking back his own territory, fighting corruption, disarming bio labs?? You’d think Trump would probably support Putin and Russia with those efforts, right?
Prevent a war? I think he would make a effort soo both sides don’t blow each other up. If it did turn into a war which I doubt it would’ve because Trump is great I don’t think he would get involved..

Prevent a war? I think he would make a effort soo both sides don’t blow each other up. If it did turn into a war which I doubt it would’ve because Trump is great I don’t think he would get involved..
What do you think about Putin?

What do you think about Putin?
I think he’s a great leader, protecting culture and heritage.. he sees what’s going on out west, and doesn’t what to lose his country to commies on the border

I think he’s a great leader, protecting culture and heritage.. he sees what’s going on out west, and doesn’t what to lose his country to commies on the border
So you think it was worth starting a war over?

I know Zelenskyy bombed Dombas before the invasion, and ukraine wanted to join a hostile nato. So sure, you gotta protect
Ok so to be clear. You think Putin is a great man and justified in his invasion of Ukraine. You think Trump is a great man who would have prevented the war by negotiating a solution for both sides. May I also assume that had the war happened with Trump as president he would come down as supportive of Putin and the Russian position?

Ok so to be clear. You think Putin is a great man and justified in his invasion of Ukraine. You think Trump is a great man who would have prevented the war by negotiating a solution for both sides. May I also assume that had the war happened with Trump as president he would come down as supportive of Putin and the Russian position?
Putin is not a great man and he would not have invaded Ukraine if he didn't smell the decomposition and weakness of Brandon.

Depends I think we would have more information if trump was president, let’s not forget that Russia, Ukraine amd China all fund Joe Biden‘s family, The family of corruption so we’re not gonna get any information. Until we find out what’s on Hunter Biden‘s laptop then we can get a better understanding.

Depends I think we would have more information if trump was president, let’s not forget that Russia, Ukraine amd China all fund Joe Biden‘s family, The family of corruption so we’re not gonna get any information. Until we find out what’s on Hunter Biden‘s laptop then we can get a better understanding.
Haha, nice attempt to divert the conversation. If Putin is righteous in his actions then Trump would need to support Russia if he is also to be righteous.

Hunter Bidens laptop has nothing to do with it. Get real

Forum List

Back