Donald Trump Rally

Because Trump knows that it's good to keep your friends close,.. but your enemies closer.

Sure thang!

I thought you were going to say sure if I didn't mind that you complain that I complain how you complain about how he complains. XD Coyote is going to come onto this thread now and say girl, "I'll give you something to complain about!!" :p

Consequences from messing with an American man. Powerful smart
Are you having comprehension problems? I’m asking why Trump would care if Putin invaded Ukraine? How is attacking Ukraine messing with a smart powerful American man?

Are you having comprehension problems? I’m asking why Trump would care if Putin invaded Ukraine? How is attacking Ukraine messing with a smart powerful American man?
It would depend on what his intelligence agencies was telling him,, if Mike Pompeo says this is real, then Trump would probably be the only president to prevent a war

The first night of "Turning Red" last night had more.....on Disney + :heehee:

One year after he "lost" elections Trump got packed rallies with 100k people watching online, while "your guy" who is "most popular president ever" sees only reporters in fake "white House" and behind green screen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back