Donald Trump Rally

It's amazing how all these years there hasn't been a problem with voting in this country until Trump got his ass handed to him. Instead of just saying I lost like every other person who got their ass whooped, Nooooo Trump and Trump Humpers want to make excuses about ALL this massive voter fraud from sea to shining sea and the sad part is the only voter fraud that was done was done by Trump Humpers.

It's always been problem, just this time was on the scale that you couldn't hide it as well as before.

1644983536190.png

Ok so to be clear. You think Putin is a great man and justified in his invasion of Ukraine. You think Trump is a great man who would have prevented the war by negotiating a solution for both sides. May I also assume that had the war happened with Trump as president he would come down as supportive of Putin and the Russian position?
Of course. Trump wants revenge against Ukraine because he was impeached for his attempted extortion of zelensky.

Depends I think we would have more information if trump was president, let’s not forget that Russia, Ukraine amd China all fund Joe Biden‘s family, The family of corruption so we’re not gonna get any information. Until we find out what’s on Hunter Biden‘s laptop then we can get a better understanding.
Your ignorant lies are treason.

"it's always been problem, just this time was on the scale that you couldn't hide it as well as before.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, let me re-purpose a post and link from that nearby 'Wisconsin' thread on 'election fraud' allegations. It may serve to inform here, also.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Last night's (3-13-22) '60 Minutes' news program had an informative piece on the 'election fraud' investigation in Wisconsin.

The Wisconsin GOP, and their hired ex-Trump Admin staffer Mike Gableman, could not be pleased with the CBS investigation of their investigation.

If you haven't seen it, it is worth the time and effort. I can offer you the text of it in the link below, but I'd recommend, watching and hearing it with a YouTuber or some other video exposition of it. That way you can better judge the earnestness and credibility of the various speakers.

From my perspective, it sounds not dissimilar to the Maricopa County/Cyber Ninja grift.

But you be the judge."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps.......the above quote about "60-minutes" appears on this thread as if it came from the poster 'Americano'. That is an anomaly of the 'quote function' here. Americano is not responsible for those paragraphs referencing '60 Minutes'.

My avatar did that.

Last edited:
One year after he "lost" elections Trump got packed rallies with 100k people watching online, while "your guy" who is "most popular president ever" sees only reporters in fake "white House" and behind green screen.
Bodecca trollboy of course has no interest in those facts :abgg2q.jpg:

No you just dont like your side taking hits lol trump is the greatest president in the history of the world. Deal with it . Backed with facts. Have a good one
Best damn one sense kennedy the greatest of the 20th century that’s fir sure.your right,he may have even been better than kennedy.

Of course. Trump wants revenge against Ukraine because he was impeached for his attempted extortion of zelensky.
The only person we know that tried to extort Ukraine was this jerkoff Biden who publicly boasted about how he was going to cut off aid to Ukraine because they were investigating the corruption of his coke head son.

Joe Biden Forced Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor for Aid Money

Forum List

Back