Donald Trump Rally

Lou Holtz: "I was told in 2020 that if I voted for Trump, we would have inflation. We would have high prices. We would have open borders. We would have war in Ukraine. I voted for him then and just look what happened."

:laughing0301:

I didn’t think I had anything to watch now I get to watch Donald Trump tonight hell yeah!

If you really want a hoot, open five Youtube windows with the same RSBN video running.

The delay between them makes it sound like a trippy echo chamber. :laughing0301:

Lou Holtz: "I was told in 2020 that if I voted for Trump, we would have inflation. We would have high prices. We would have open borders. We would have war in Ukraine. I voted for him then and just look what happened."

:laughing0301:
We would of had inflation, we wouldn't have war tramp was out of nato and he would of just told Putin to take it. We don't have opens borders now.

We would of had inflation, we wouldn't have war tramp was out of nato and he would of just told Putin to take it. We don't have opens borders now.
You should be forced to live in a first generation hatian neighborhood lol I can’t wait

1647126836520.png

Forum List

Back