Donald Trump Rally

We would of had inflation, we wouldn't have war tramp was out of nato and he would of just told Putin to take it. We don't have opens borders now.

Are you a wizard? Can you look into the past and see what could have been, if only? :laughing0301:

dc6bc7a61936cc453559098cc25c59b6_w200.gif

Here: As long as we're at it, chew on this for awhile, but be careful not to choke on it...

Last edited:
Sorry guys, it's been another one of those days where I've had a lot of stuff to do and feel like a chicken running around with its head chopped off, but here's the video.

Of course, money needed; "got to buy a new plane (Of course I am a billionaire and could easily afford to buy the plane myself, but I just love fleecing the flock of dumb asses!)

He wants to complain… that’s all he does. I’ve never seen anybody get so popular for simply whining in front of a microphone
He’s running for president.. complain? Just as much as you complain

Trump is a professional complainer. What’s the appeal of listening to a spoiled billionaire complain about how bad his country is?? Seems rather petty to me

Slade, you know I love you as a friend,.. but do you realize that you're complaining about how he complains? So I'm going to complain about how you're complaining that he complains. XD

Slade, you know I love you as a friend,.. but do you realize that you're complaining about how he complains? So I'm going to complain about how you're complaining that he complains. XD
It’s ok for me to complain. I’m not a public figure, I’m just a dork on a message board

Forum List

Back