Donald Trump Rally

The only person we know that tried to extort Ukraine was this jerkoff Biden who publicly boasted about how he was going to cut off aid to Ukraine because they were investigating the corruption of his coke head son.

Joe Biden Forced Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor for Aid Money

Shokin was too corrupt to investigate anyone. Getting rid of him was US foreign policy backed by the EU and UN. The objective was to clean up corruption in Ukraine so they could attract foreign investment. Trump tried to reintroduce corruption to benefit him.

The only person we know that tried to extort Ukraine was this jerkoff Biden who publicly boasted about how he was going to cut off aid to Ukraine because they were investigating the corruption of his coke head son.

Joe Biden Forced Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor for Aid Money

The thugs in the Ukraine government had bio weapons thst Obama gave to the ukraines in deadly experiments on the citizens being done to them.hunter biden,Romney and pelosi had business dealings with those thugs.those bioweapons were going to be released by Ukraine on the citizens of Russia.Russia is standing up to the deep state nit taking it and they invaded first spoiling their plans.but big bad Russia is the bad guy here. :cuckoo: It’s always the same narrative by the corporate media in the west,it’s always Russia,Russsia,Russia.that’s the bad guy,never NATO even when they have bases all over the globe surrounding other countries,no sir.:cuckoo:

why is the western corporate controlled media painting putin as this generations Hitler,one reason only,they are off the dollar on the gold standard.that was why they took out gaddafi and installed a new government there,they were also off the dollar.gaddifi was not the evil tyrant Hitler the media painted him to be and neither is Putin,Zelensky is and NATO is the third reich.

NATO is not going to be able to kill putin though as they did gaddafi,they are a superpower thsts a threat to them.Russia is kicking biden,Obama ukraine and NATOs ass.:yes_text12: The fact one of USMBs residentpaid trolls from Langley hated this post of mine proves I speak the truth.i sure triggered him. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
You wrote the history and told us that. How many black slave ships were there?
The Negro slavers in Africa were the suppliers of Negro slaves to America, not the distributor. By the way, the big Negro bosses in Africa had their share of slaves. Africa has always been the biggest area in the world for slavery. they don't tell you morons things like that during Black History Month, do they?

You are always confused about things like this, aren't you?

However, rest assured that if we could somehow do it over again we would have picked our own cotton rather than bring all those goddamn Jungle Monkeys over here.

Shokin was too corrupt to investigate anyone. Getting rid of him was US foreign policy backed by the EU and UN. The objective was to clean up corruption in Ukraine so they could attract foreign investment. Trump tried to reintroduce corruption to benefit him.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

The Negro slavers in Africa were the suppliers of Negro slaves to America, not the distributor. By the way, the big Negro bosses in Africa had their share of slaves. Africa has always been the biggest area in the world for slavery. they don't tell you morons things like that during Black History Month, do they?

You are always confused about things like this, aren't you?

However, rest assured that if we could somehow do it over again we would have picked our own cotton rather than bring all those goddamn Jungle Monkeys over here.
Yea and I bet if the Native Americans could do it over again, they would have killed all the racist POS like you instead of showing your racist ass how to survive in the New World. There are a lot of good white folks in America, it's just too bad there are too many racist POS like you still in the country. I don't know why you just don't take your pasty, racist white ass to Siberia or somewhere there aren't any black folks over there and it's lily white you would love it.

Yea and I bet if the Native Americans could do it over again, they would have killed all the racist POS like you instead of showing your racist ass how to survive in the New World. There are a lot of good white folks in America, it's just too bad there are too many racist POS like you still in the country. I don't know why you just don't take your pasty, racist white ass to Siberia or somewhere there aren't any black folks over there and it's lily white you would love it.

Everyone is racist, but you.

It would be helpful for you to learn WHO was running majority of slave trade from Africa to the US.

Prove you side with Indians.. go live on a reservation..

Everyone is racist, but you.

It would be helpful for you to learn WHO was running majority of slave trade from Africa to the US.
When I start posting garbage like your racist buddy Flash, let me know. If you know a television is stolen will you buy it? How about a car, if a guy has a good deal on a car and it's stolen will you still buy it? How about a French Poodle if you know it's stolen will you still buy it. Let's talk about the treatment of slaves in this country after they were bought by these benevolent, God fearin, Christians.

Forum List

Back