Donald Trump Rally

Is the asshole still holding rallies?

Doesn’t He have anything better to do with the little time He has left on this planet?

Is the asshole still holding rallies?

Doesn’t He have anything better to do with the little time He has left on this planet?
Why are you so mean to the greatest American president? Show some respect

You seem to believe that the only people who vote are those who go to rallies. Have you always been that delusional?

You've becoming an "expert" in determining what other people believe.

But since you mention, number of people on rallies is a good indicator of popularity.

1647130130359.jpg

I just don't speak babble.
"The future does not belong to nations that whine about 'racism'. Even REAL racism, although impolite and jerkish, is not a big deal. Who cares? Let's focus on what matters---greatness in art, science, and governance"

"The future does not belong to nations that whine about 'racism'. Even REAL racism, although impolite and jerkish, is not a big deal. Who cares? Let's focus on what matters---greatness in art, science, and governance"
Well when you are not the one on the receiving end of that racism I guess it isn't a big deal. That's got to be the dumbest, damn thing I have ever heard on this forum.

You meant "it doesn't matter who vote, but who count the votes"?
It's amazing how all these years there hasn't been a problem with voting in this country until Trump got his ass handed to him. Instead of just saying I lost like every other person who got their ass whooped, Nooooo Trump and Trump Humpers want to make excuses about ALL this massive voter fraud from sea to shining sea and the sad part is the only voter fraud that was done was done by Trump Humpers.

Forum List

Back