DOJ gives new reason for Trump Raid.... It never was about "nuclear paperwork".. Oh Really?

I've read what you have written. Do you understand what Comey said? Clinton transmitted and kept classified top secret information on her private unsecured server. That was located in her home.
no it actually wasn’t at her home…the sefer was keep with a 3rd party.

Comey even admitted it wound have been more secure on google.

They wouldn’t lie to them if it didn’t work EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Of course. AS told by the Left's highest authority:

hrcdemsstupid.jpg

So complete is the brainwashing that they are even convinced it is normal people being lied to who are wrong despite us having centuries of history on our side, while they insist "normalcy" is 28 genders, open borders, $5 gasoline, and toddlers having sex change operations.

no it actually wasn’t at her home…the sefer was keep with a 3rd party.

Comey even admitted it wound have been more secure on google.
None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

I've read what you have written. Do you understand what Comey said? Clinton transmitted and kept classified top secret information on her private unsecured server. That was located in her home.
I did. I also know he said that nothing was properly marked classified which means that proving she knowingly mishandled classified information was not likely.

And that is ultimately why they decided not to prosecute.

This is FAR different than what we are describing with Trump.

I did. I also know he said that nothing was properly marked classified which means that proving she knowingly mishandled classified information was not likely.

And that is ultimately why they decided not to prosecute.

This is FAR different than what we are describing with Trump.
Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time;

Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time;
Without proper markings, it’s very difficult to prove in court they were knowingly mishandling classified information. These were conversations deemed to be classified by bureaucratic lawyers after they were reviewed.

Without proper markings, it’s very difficult to prove in court they were knowingly mishandling classified information. These were conversations deemed to be classified by bureaucratic lawyers after they were reviewed.
Emails that contained top secret information at the time she sent them. Comey said nothing about them being labeled or marked. They contained top secret information at the time she transmitted them

Post one where I said it. I'll expect it should take some time..

Emails that contained top secret information at the time she sent them. Comey said nothing about them being labeled or marked. They contained top secret information at the time she transmitted them
You’re wrong. Comey said nothing on her server was properly marked classified.

Just like a trained little puppy. Hah Ha Ha!

Forum List

Back