DOJ gives new reason for Trump Raid.... It never was about "nuclear paperwork".. Oh Really?

She didn’t have the kinds of documents that Trump does.
With all due respect, Marener...we don't know what kind of documents Trump had! We do on the other hand know that Clinton had a number of highly classified documents on those illegal servers and that she destroyed a large number of other documents to hide what she'd done. That's spoliation of evidence which is regarded as proof of guilt by the courts.

You are such an Idiot... You beloved CNN even says that's what they were looking for...

MY gawd you are such a left wing shill
That article says nothing about any paperwork for nuclear.

In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community
But not properly marked classified.

It matters.

I don’t know why you can’t understand the difference between having classified information and having classified information that is properly noted as being classified.

It matters.

I don’t know why you can’t understand the difference between having classified information and having classified information that is properly noted as being classified.
They do. They want you to think they don't.

With all due respect, Marener...we don't know what kind of documents Trump had! We do on the other hand know that Clinton had a number of highly classified documents on those illegal servers and that she destroyed a large number of other documents to hide what she'd done. That's spoliation of evidence which is regarded as proof of guilt by the courts.
There’s no evidence anything was destroyed to hide anything.

They hauled out boxes labeled TS/SCI. I guess they doesn’t mean anything to you but it’s pretty important to others.

It matters.

So you're saying every government email with classified information top secret or secret sent to Clintons private email was improperly labeled? You're saying the Obama administration was that incompetent?

What the fuck are you talking about? You sound deranged and shouting at the moon. You have a serious issues. You called the op a liar for starting a thread about Trump not having nuclear secrets. And now you claim it wasn't true even though we have numerous threads on the subject. You then whined about wapo starting the story. I pointed out they also started the trump Russian collusion bullshit and you ate that shit up.
U.S. has new intel that Manafort pal gave Trump campaign data to Russia Which bs story did you believe? That it didn't happen?

Forum List

Back